Noob Fund

ArtieBanks

My friend didn't want to play anymore so he gave me 200K ( he is retired ) and the plain cost me 210K...it was for sale !! anything else you want to say ?!?!?

Fly your privage jet to the local welfare office, they ll assist you with filling out forms for food stamps (supps). Channel your inner ODB.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys (Dinooo), just give Dor Danino the scholarship he requested, please. There is what, $12 million in the fund? And he's asking politely, no need to attack his efforts with his gym, which is actually public, or his jet, for whatever reason he has it.

This fund was set up to respond to these types of requests for newer managers who needed money for a kick start. Also take into account that the many managers who are receiving money, will likely spend it on the things that Dor Danino has.

Thank you,

General Mills.

Ok thanks bro! Lol I don't mean to sound dumb but what's the difference between a real month and ingame month?

about 20 days

Been playing for a little while now having problems maintaining training schedules its really hard to gather enough money through qfc and now that I've got my fighters signed up with some contracts I need money to train more than ever if there's anyway I could get some money it would mean a lot :)

Been playing for a little while now having problems maintaining training schedules its really hard to gather enough money through qfc and now that I've got my fighters signed up with some contracts I need money to train more than ever if there's anyway I could get some money it would mean a lot :)

Dinooo, I'll take care of this one

I sent you some cash redwhitegreen

• Upvote 1

I have also changed something else regarding the VIP draw, anyone who within the month requests money from the fund will be put in that prize draw for that month. This will include those who requested it in April since it was late april and no vip draw was done for that month. I'll do the draw on the first of June, i already have someone in place to buy the VIP.

• Upvote 1

Just for the record: :thumbup: you guys Rule

Hey. So I've been playing for around a month now and could use some funds, specifically for moving my manager base from Rio to a city that has more going on in terms of orgs, clothing companies, etc. All my fighters are on the Island right now, but eventually I'll need money for grooming project fighters, dealing with the increased costs of gym fees and expensive clothing purchases, etc. So anything that can be spared would be appreciated.

My manager ID is 98972

Thanks!