Noob Fund

ArtieBanks

Rio have the best org in this game for new players, named Barbarian Fight Club. But since all your fighters take place in The Island, doesn't matter where your manager is based.

• Upvote 1

I just started to play this game a few days ago after being registered since 2010. Don't ask me how I managed to forget about the game, but I guess at the time it was too slow paced for me. But now a couple of days ago I stumbled upon this game again and I'm hooked. My only problem is that my fighters got so little money and the gym fees are really high, except one place I found in holland which is 50 a week, which when I found it made me create most of my guys there. Am I still eligible for this fantastic opportunity to get scholarship? Thanks in advance whichever may be your decision.

Hey Dinooo! Could I get my second scholarship payment?

Done

Hey. So I've been playing for around a month now and could use some funds, specifically for moving my manager base from Rio to a city that has more going on in terms of orgs, clothing companies, etc. All my fighters are on the Island right now, but eventually I'll need money for grooming project fighters, dealing with the increased costs of gym fees and expensive clothing purchases, etc. So anything that can be spared would be appreciated.

My manager ID is 98972

Thanks!

Done

Hi i'm a new player. I was wondering how I would get access to some of these funds? :)

Link your manager profile.

I just started to play this game a few days ago after being registered since 2010. Don't ask me how I managed to forget about the game, but I guess at the time it was too slow paced for me. But now a couple of days ago I stumbled upon this game again and I'm hooked. My only problem is that my fighters got so little money and the gym fees are really high, except one place I found in holland which is 50 a week, which when I found it made me create most of my guys there. Am I still eligible for this fantastic opportunity to get scholarship? Thanks in advance whichever may be your decision.

Done nice to see someone come back and give the game a second go.

• Upvote 2

Guys, there's even a better thing that money - mentor. He will teach you how to make ten times more that you get here :) I really suggest new players to get a mentor.

• Upvote 1

So how do I go about getting a mentor?

I'll be your mentor if you'd like, search for Calvin Hobbes in the mentor page

What are the requirements for this fund again? Can't seem to find the old thread where it had the requirements. Have quite a few noob managers in my org who would benefit from the noob fund but don't want to get their hopes up if they don't qualify. While I am at it, if I qualify, I wouldn't mind an extra 50k to help me out with my org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What are the requirements for this fund again? Can't seem to find the old thread where it had the requirements. Have quite a few noob managers in my org who would benefit from the noob fund but don't want to get their hopes up if they don't qualify. While I am at it, if I qualify, I wouldn't mind an extra 50k to help me out with my org.

You don't qualify.

You have to be new to the game within the first month to qualify or have just returned to the game and be in your first month to qualify.

You don't qualify.

You have to be new to the game within the first month to qualify or have just returned to the game and be in your first month to qualify.

Thats no problem, I thought I remembered something about needing 90k+ ID so thought I would at least ask.

Just letting you know as well, we are running a World Cup sweepstake with prizes for the managers with the top 4 teams, but if one of those teams doesn't have a matched manager, that prize money will be donated to the noob fund.

Hi I just started a few days ago. In need for fund to fund my gym in Vegas. Pls help me. Lost my first 5 match. Hope to catch up soon. I'm Asian. Fall in love with the game the moment I learn about it. U can msg me to join my gym if U're in Vegas. Thx

Money sent.

I am also about to go through 100 odd messages so if you read this check your account.

• Upvote 1

I agree with what was said above, new managers also try asking questions too. I know everybody wants to find stuff out for themselves, I was the same, but by asking the right questions and getting help off more experienced guys I know it helped move me along quiet quickly.

Obviously money helps a lot too so if you really want to get involved with the game and have time I recommended writing or if your good at graphics avatars for the game to increase your money (because people can pay a lot).

Juts my 2cents for the new guys to help them come through. PM me if you got any questions about starting out.

Thats no problem, I thought I remembered something about needing 90k+ ID so thought I would at least ask.

Just letting you know as well, we are running a World Cup sweepstake with prizes for the managers with the top 4 teams, but if one of those teams doesn't have a matched manager, that prize money will be donated to the noob fund.

Who are those team