THE OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON OLYMPICS!!

Wheres styles, has he recieved all the entries?

I want the fighters signed asap so we can start early june.

Kole, im certain those managers have a legit excuse but tell them all my highest p4p'ers are entering the olympics. which means they can fight the best. ive known the top finns not shy to fight the best. most managers i know in EVO or have been in EVO/IMMA all like fighting the best. except D*ve F.

I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! I've received all entries from EVO and all but the Super Heavyweight representative from Team Thomas Fight Club. Aside from those entries, the rest have either been sent to Mentor or haven't been sent at all.

if its just one fighter holding them back, let anyone they got in the org willing to fight in.

Yeah, they have 2 candidates in the top 1000 p4p, the only minor issue is the fact that both cases only have 1 win. Maybe we can make an exception and allow the highest ranking of the 2 go.

Yeah, they have 2 candidates in the top 1000 p4p, the only minor issue is the fact that both cases only have 1 win. Maybe we can make an exception and allow the highest ranking of the 2 go.

Yeah I'm good on that but I'm also good on anyone in their org at that weight fighting that meets the min requirements.

I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! I've received all entries from EVO and all but the Super Heavyweight representative from Team Thomas Fight Club. Aside from those entries, the rest have either been sent to Mentor or haven't been sent at all.

So they've been sent mentor?

So I take it that it's okay if Sisu sends a fighter to 170lbs with only 1 win under our banner? I hope that I'll have my fighters confirmed by tomorrow. Any updates on Cage Wars/CEC situation?

No update on the CEC/CW case, i hope we do not end up with just 7 teams. It will be tough for CEC to bring a strong team though as it will deplete their roster. We could need to do something else. Maybe the org running a weight class will be allowed to send 2 fighters, with both their fighters being on opposite sides of the spectrum. This does not totally solve the problem though because we will have just 7 weight classes that way. Another option is that the two weight classes will be run by one org.

As for Sisu, i guess we can make the exception for the 170lbs weight class. Send the highest p4p ranking fighter from the 2 you sent me.

No update on the CEC/CW case, i hope we do not end up with just 7 teams. It will be tough for CEC to bring a strong team though as it will deplete their roster. We could need to do something else. Maybe the org running a weight class will be allowed to send 2 fighters, with both their fighters being on opposite sides of the spectrum. This does not totally solve the problem though because we will have just 7 weight classes that way. Another option is that the two weight classes will be run by one org.

As for Sisu, i guess we can make the exception for the 170lbs weight class. Send the highest p4p ranking fighter from the 2 you sent me.

Maybe CEC and CW can combine to form a team. It would be a shame to run into a hiccup like this 2 weeks after this was announced.

Maybe CEC and CW can combine to form a team. It would be a shame to run into a hiccup like this 2 weeks after this was announced.

I thought of that. CEC combining with someone. However the problem in the case of CEC is that they do not really have the depth to send 50% of their roster away and CW is not responding for 2 weeks which is why we looked for a replacement. It is a real mess, so i think the best solution will be just 7 weight classes, scrap the 135lbs which is the weakest by far and least commercial value and simply the org running a weight class will send 2 fighters.

We want confirmation from the participants and if that is ok we should make the draw soon to see who gets what division. I spent a few hours trying to fix this today :weeping:

I sent a possible solution to Mentor... I think that might be the best way to keep all WCs in place and still run the tournament with at least the 7 teams.

I do not think we have a choice

I'd love to see a list of the fighters that are involved. Throw us a bone.

Is the seeding going to be done randomly?

The lists are extremely strong. Waiting on just Sisu, ASC + Syn. But, Unless those 3 orgs send us duds (they wont though), this will EASILY be the biggest talent pool in a tournament ever. Almost impossible to put your money on anyone.

I think the first Syn tournament will probably always be remembered most since it was the first and the money involved back then, but for the most part this is WAY beyond that level.

Seeding will be random, but to be honest the fighters involved will not need seeding :shades:

I'm waiting for an answer from 2 managers whom I have sent an invitation for the tournament.

Confirmed fighters so far for Sisu are:

145: Pikku Näkäräinen #5 WC / 52 P4P

155: Kale Kummola #6 WC / 78 P4P

205: Trouble Some #36 WC / 255 P4P

265: Daniel Speed #38 WC / 290 P4P

265+: Emeka Shakur #16 WC (HW) / 115 P4P

Waiting for confirmation:

170: Shawn Wexler #68WC / 404 P4P

185: Luca Turilli #39WC / 321 P4P

CEC should get their team ready. We had them as the backup plan to begin win, just waiting for their guys to confirm (most already have). They are a bit shallow in the 135 to 155lbs department, but it should be ok.

As a last case scenario we will do what Ludovik proposed, in other words, we scrap one weight class and the organizers for each weight class simply send 2 candidates. Those 2 candidates wont be allowed to meet unless it is in the final. That solves everything, but i think CEC will pull through this with a strong team.

The NGF option is not really for the same reason why Heroic is not in this. They just gained new ownership and they need to get organized.

I'm waiting for an answer from 2 managers whom I have sent an invitation for the tournament.

Confirmed fighters so far for Sisu are:

145: Pikku Näkäräinen #5 WC / 52 P4P

155: Kale Kummola #6 WC / 78 P4P

205: Trouble Some #36 WC / 255 P4P

265: Daniel Speed #38 WC / 290 P4P

265+: Emeka Shakur #16 WC (HW) / 115 P4P

Waiting for confirmation:

170: Shawn Wexler #68WC / 404 P4P

185: Luca Turilli #39WC / 321 P4P

Shawn Wexler is one of my old fighters so I'm gonna consider myself apart of this thing. My building him coupled with my expert early training of him is quite obviously the reason he is so successful today.