THE OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON OLYMPICS!!

Just think about this. If it does go ahead, it bodes well for future events that people are planning. If this does work, then it will be huge for others looking to do similar things (although I cant imagine many others being bigger than this). No better time than now to have this thing work out.

While the lists of fighters looks impressive - it seems Evo and Ascension are the only ones that really sent the top end talent across for this.. GAMMA for the top org it's meant to be, surely could have put together a stronger list than the rubbish they have thrown up for it.

I understand the mid tier org's not having the same top end talent so they have done the best they could.

While the lists of fighters looks impressive - it seems Evo and Ascension are the only ones that really sent the top end talent across for this.. GAMMA for the top org it's meant to be, surely could have put together a stronger list than the rubbish they have thrown up for it.

I understand the mid tier org's not having the same top end talent so they have done the best they could.

Not really. The lineup we put in the Olympics was about the strongest we could have put. We do not have a 135lbs division, so we were limited there. Our 145lbs champ does not qualify for these Olympics (only one win inside the org), the highest ranking contender and the ex-champ got added though for 135 and 145.

For 155 and 170 our champs went. 185lbs i sent my second highest ranking fighter (mainly because our current champ is on the verge of retirement). For 265 and 265+ i send my #2 and #3 fighter. I only sent #3 in just one division (205lbs). So all in all we could have send just 2 positions higher at 205 and 1 position higher for 265 or 265+.

Yes mate one win one loss you be had 2 fights.

Now onto this drama. If we could use it in another thread as it has really got out of hand and diverted this thread. If all orgs involved with the Olympics will agree I will take over the tournament and speak with everyone involved to see the best way to go st this stage.

I'm sure you ll get to the bottom of what's happened. But let's try putting it aside in this thread on continuing the reason we started the thread.

• Upvote 1

Yes mate one win one loss you be had 2 fights.

Now onto this drama. If we could use it in another thread as it has really got out of hand and diverted this thread. If all orgs involved with the Olympics will agree I will take over the tournament and speak with everyone involved to see the best way to go st this stage.

I'm sure you ll get to the bottom of what's happened. But let's try putting it aside in this thread on continuing the reason we started the thread.

Interesting - I guess your roster doesn't run that deep then

We are not very deep in 135 (we do not even run this division), plus 145lbs was created in this Autumn, 155lbs last summer. Our 185 and 205 are ok, but to say our 170, 265, 265+ divisions are not deep? They are probably the deepest in the game or there abouts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://snag.gy/tO1Lr.jpg

This is the funniest thing ever. Mentor seems to think that if he says the same lies over and over again it becomes true.

So, what he's saying is that as my wife was at the bedside of her newly born niece, comforting her mother who had been told to expect the worst I was planning to back stab everyone lol. This shows what a slimey little turd this guy is.

As for back stabbing and hating on the other guys. How does that make sense? Most of the other org owners first actions were to offer me their support and help when I first took over Syn. I got several pm's to that effect. Maybe we should revisit the conversation I accidently posted that shows Mentor slagging off Kole and Finnfighters;

I know castor hates FF. That's no secret. But what Castor does is not hide behind pm's. This is a link to what Mentor wrote me in some of our earliest conversations, when he hardly knew me, it's in Kole's quote ---> Mentor Stabbing Kole and FinnFighters in the back

It's obvious what he was doing, but I don't play though games. He was looking for an Ally that he could talk to and stab Kole in the back. What the other org owners have to ask themselves is this - if I was that type of guy, do you think Mentor would have stopped at Kole?

I really do not know what happened. I went to Mentor for help and advice as he came across as the guy I had to go to. I wouldn't say he was helpful, but he was civil. However, this Rage Quit he keep referring to was out of frustration at getting no help/advice and me genuinely thinking that we were no longer able to take part. Remember, myself and other managers read the rules as saying I could go under 1000. That pm was out of date within seconds of it being sent, yet Mentor is putting it forward as the last pm between us when in fact I thought that we were sorting it out and there had been many since then. Then he tried to stab me in the back by claiming that Syn were out of the tourney.

I appreciate what Mentor says about having higher end fighters but my first concern was not to make things any worst than they already were. If he didn't want it in the rules then why put it there? I thought the rules were created by an assortment of managers, yet he does what he wants.

Another thing I do not get. Mentor has shown himself as a bully, liar and a twister of the truth. He's also shown he has no respect whatsoever for the other managers and has gone out of his way to obstruct any remedies I have put forward to make the situation better - yet, the managers of the other orgs are pretty much letting him get away with it. I like to think that if I saw Mentor treating the other managers as he is me, then I would stand up.

I've been in this game since 2009 and have never had a problem with anyone. That's why no one really knows me. I get on with things and keep my nose out of other peoples' business, unless they need my help. I think, after Mentor realised I wasn't 2 faced like him, he saw me as an easy target due to me having a new profile. He thought I was new and someone he could bully. If one of the older managers found themselves in the same situation I can guarantee he wouldn't be half as bold. But if anything, recent problems have shown me there is many people that dislike him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as I always do.

Mentor is scum, pure and simple and I hope the people in LOD who get that mass mail realise they have a massive stain in that alliance. Most of them seem ok when I've dealt with them so hopefully they will.

I'm sorry for going over old ground guys but I can't let Mentor continue to talk shit.

• Upvote 4

Updated List *********** Will update P4P rankings soon

EVO

135 lbs: Sly Ruodpolh 48 p4p
145 lbs: Oompa Lumpa 2 p4p
155 lbs: Otso Jokinen 10 p4p
170 lbs: Merik Hunt 7 p4p
185 lbs: Alex Valentine 11 p4p
205 lbs: Jac Saint 38 p4p
265 lbs: Dustin Douglas 1 p4p
265+ lbs: Rinky Spider 5 p4p

15.25 p4p average

Ascension

135 - Mr Azure 19 p4p
145 - vanilla Ice cold 30 p4p
155 - Gerrard Esqueda 39 p4p
170 - Travis Buckie 6 p4p
185 - Sinue Egyptian 193 p4p
205 Tyrone Biggums 137 p4p
265 - Victor Creed 191 p4p
265+- James Proudster 67 p4p

85.3 p4p average

GAMMA Olympics

135lbs Lik Alotadik 207 p4p Or (Yoko Gushiken could go, he has a fight on the 25th, but needs to win to qualify, if he wins his fight and is not injured i will send him for 135lbs and move Lik to 145lbs)
145lbs Auguste Grimm 445 p4p
155lbs De Groot 75 p4p
170lbs Jurmas Uusisto 11 p4p
185lbs Sergei Kravinoff 125 p4p
205lbs Danza Kuduro 281 p4p
265lbs Kenichi Shirahama 101 p4p
265+ Anderson McGinley 34 p4p

159.9 p4p average

AD

135lb Kim Young Il 197 p4p
145lbs Nate Kyzer 92 p4p
155lbs Aaron Witt 588 p4p
170lbs Patrick Jane 199 p4p
185lbs Darius Badolato 61 p4p
205lbs Fritzie Zivic 287 p4p
265lbs Jack Neely 151 p4p
265+ Ghengis Congo 273 p4p

231 p4p average

Sisu

135: Kauko Partio 179 P4P
145: Pikku Näkäräinen 52 P4P
155: Kale Kummola 78 P4P
170: Shawn Wexler 404 P4P
185: Ilya Dragunov 666 P4P
205: Trouble Some 255 P4P
265: Daniel Speed 290 P4P
265+: Emeka Shakur 115 P4P

254.9 p4p average

TTFC

135 lbs: Chris Mullen 297 p4p
145 lbs: Zack Allen 433 p4p
155 lbs: James Howlett 49 p4p
170 lbs: Mitsuya Meada 164 p4p
185 lbs: Stan Van Gundy 181 p4p
205 lbs: Sonny Corleone 50 p4p
265 lbs: Lester Cockenschtuff 46 p4p
265+ lbs: Ramses Dinkin 997 p4p

277.1 p4p average

CEC

135 Bartek Pietrzak 387 p4p
145 Kris Marsh 424 p4p
155 Damien Satan (unconfirmed)
170 Doc Chillum 414 p4p
185 Joey Silvera 348 p4p
205 Tommi Hartola 339 p4p
265 Gunnar Nelson 350 p4p
265+ Nahka Vitonen 175 p4p

SYN

135 Jake Lamotta 588 p4p - Scott Davies
145 Matt Miller 43 p4p - Kelly McGrady
155 Jan Zelenka 323 p4p - Ruphus Duphus
170 Shawn Kronburger 323 p4p - Tycoon Legend
185 Kostas Charalabous 3 p4p - Per-Åke Fagerström
205 Devin Style 45 p4p - Blints Allday
265 Codi Gale 42 p4p - Bawon Samedi
265+ Leighton Matias 393 p4p - Brocc Ogan

• Upvote 1

So to be specfic on some deatils:

1) after the division are sorted (which org will host what) fights will start june 1st. Having said that it is up to the ORG to coordinate the fights to occur so the fights happen/finish on or about the that time. That doesnt mean I expect the fights to all occur on that date. It means I trust you to get it completed within reason, no injuries and with energy. All fair fights

2) we will decide if today if the 22nd or 25th will be p4p ranking cut off date. It doesnt really matter to me but bc of SYN having fights on the 25th it may impact the listed ORGS

3) There arent enought arena space for June 1st so within reason of events. Im personally going to have mine on the 4th.

4) If there are expections that need to be made for any reasons please email me and i will vett it through the org owners

Questions? maybe I missed some things

So to be specfic on some deatils:

1) after the division are sorted (which org will host what) fights will start june 1st. Having said that it is up to the ORG to coordinate the fights to occur so the fights happen/finish on or about the that time. That doesnt mean I expect the fights to all occur on that date. It means I trust you to get it completed within reason, no injuries and with energy. All fair fights

2) we will decide if today if the 22nd or 25th will be p4p ranking cut off date. It doesnt really matter to me but bc of SYN having fights on the 25th it may impact the listed ORGS

3) There arent enought arena space for June 1st so within reason of events. Im personally going to have mine on the 4th.

4) If there are expections that need to be made for any reasons please email me and i will vett it through the org owners

Questions? maybe I missed some things

I think that the cut off date should be today as today is the original deadline for entering fighters + if the date would be 25th I think it would cut too close to the starting date of the tournament.

I think that the cut off date should be today as today is the original deadline for entering fighters + if the date would be 25th I think it would cut too close to the starting date of the tournament.

Just remember theres a chance on all of their entered fighters losing, which would give them higher choosing status then they would have naturally. Again im okay with it but it will impact other ORG's in the olympics.