THE OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON OLYMPICS!!

I see noone respects mine Kim Young Il (read it as IL) ;-) But who could suspect that after 0-4 at start of his career he will be at this place right now and in semifinals of Olympics ;-)? But it's two divisions lower now than 155lbs where he fought at first. Azurre vs Partio are for sure favourites for final but we'll see how this will end.

Decreasing is killing everyday so I hope another round will be sooner than later :D And I wonder how Azure can look like that (primaries) in this time of game :D

PS: Sorry for english. I don't really use it in real life since school ;-)

I see noone respects mine Kim Young Il (read it as IL) ;-) But who could suspect that after 0-4 at start of his career he will be at this place right now and in semifinals of Olympics ;-)? But it's two divisions lower now than 155lbs where he fought at first. Azurre vs Partio are for sure favourites for final but we'll see how this will end.

Decreasing is killing everyday so I hope another round will be sooner than later :D And I wonder how Azure can look like that (primaries) in this time of game :D

PS: Sorry for english. I don't really use it in real life since school ;-)

Don't worry Pawel, no one gave a crap about Partio either. According to the brackets I'm fighting Kim next and you can be sure you'll have my full attention :)

And yes, I've fought Azure with Partio 4 times. Could have been a bit too early for Partio back then but hey, somebody had to fight him! :P

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1401361720olympia.jpg

Sisu Fights #22: TYCOON OLYMPICS ROUND 1 REVIEW written by Furious Styles

MAY 31, 2014 SUOMI INTERNATIONAL, HELSINKI 19,500 ATTENDANCE

Hello good people, this is Furious Styles on the scene at Suomi International where a tremendous amount of action has gone down and with that action were some surprises that definitely made people gasp! I can’t lie either, because I know I had my picks to advance and some of them didn’t, which threw me off guard, but that’s part of the beauty of competition of this magnitude! The good news is there’s plenty left still yet to come so I have no doubt we’ll see even more tremendous action and some upsets! So, without further ado…let’s get down to business!

LIGHTWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: “KRUEL” KALE KUMMOLA (17-5) of the FINNFIGHTERS versus JAMES “LOGAN” HOWLETT (27-5-1) of CONVICTED INC.

Right off the bat we had a tremendous battle between two highly skilled Lightweights, and this fight set the tone for the entire night because everyone saw how intense these two were, and they also saw the great amount of passion and energy they fought with! I don’t know if both of these warriors had a double-dose of 5 Hour Energy, but they definitely let it all hang out! Round 1 was a beautiful, hard-hitting, man-to-man standup war that the crowd thoroughly enjoyed! Both fighters displayed beautiful defensive and punching techniques, but in my opinion it was Howlett who landed the more vicious and brutal leg and body kicks that made the difference, plus his takedown defense was on point! It took Kummola a bit to get going, but he definitely let Howlett know he was in for a fight with some sweet punching combinations and great footwork and head movement as well!

Round 2 was basically half standup and half ground struggles between the two, and Howlett was the more effective fighter in the standup. He was able to land more punches consistently and he tossed in a few savage kicks as well. When he locked Kummola into a clinch, Kummola defended beautifully and was able to get himself together enough to break the clinch and eventually take the fight to the ground, where he looked much more comfortable! He worked very diligently for a submission and defended a submission attempt from Howlett, but he just wasn’t able to lock Howlett into anything solid and appeared a bit frustrated by that.

Round 3 was very much like Round 1, a thrilling standup battle that saw Howlett distance himself on the judges scorecards with accurate and damaging strikes that Kummola seemed to struggle to defend as successfully as he did in the first round. The consistency and persistency of Howlett and his leg kicks began to show as Kummola had a slight limp when standing on his lead leg! Round 4 went to the ground much faster than it did in Round 2 and surprisingly, both men slowed down quite a bit, perhaps conserving strength for the final push in the last round, or just trying to outmaneuver the opponent and not being able to do. Whatever the case, neither man was able to land any serious ground-and-pound damage nor lock the opponent into a submission, but Howlett did control the action on the ground and scored the vital points!

The final round was intense because both men knew that Kummola needed a finish to win the fight, plain and simple, and both men did what they were supposed to do with that situation! Both warriors went to the body early in an attempt to sap what little strength and energy the opponent must have had left, then Kummola managed to get the takedown a bit later. Howlett worked very hard to try and turn the tables on Kummola by locking in a submission, but Kummola had enough left to prevent the tap out, but there wasn’t enough time for him to mount any counter-attack. Once all was said and done, Howlett not only won by UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY, but he also had some scathing comments about Kummola and his being a four championship belt holder!

LIGHTWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: OTSO “SPARTICUS” JOKINEN (59-12) of the FINNFIGHTERS versus ALEXANDRE “THE BUTTERFLY KNIFE” NIETO (26-8-1) of THE BROKEN HALO PRIDE

Ladies and gentlemen, this is one of the fights that was most talked about on the internet and definitely in the MMA Tycoon forums! The outcome of this battle just proved that anything is possible in mixed martial arts competition, and also showed that no one can be discounted no matter what the conditions are! Entering this battle, everyone knew that Jokinen was heavily favored because of his extremely impressive career, but in the end, that was torn asunder by the heart and desire of Nieto! Nieto was like an extremely hungry dog that just saw the most enticing piece of meat he has ever seen! Nieto was nothing short of explosive and incendiary with his approach to taking this fight right to the legend known as Jokinen! Nieto overwhelmed Jokinen with his tremendous intensity, vast amount of energy, and limitless determination, taking the legend to the ground and trying for every submission hold known to man!

Jokinen was able to rely upon his tremendous talent, skill and vast experience to remain calm and weather the vicious storm that was Nieto, but he simply couldn’t find that one opening he needed to slow the tremendous output from Nieto, and in the end, it cost him! After thwarting so many efforts, Jokinen made the one small error of leaving his arm out too long and Nieto took advantage, hooking his legs around it and locking himself in on Jokinen with a very tightly-wound Triangle that Jokinen simply couldn’t shake! Nieto forced the tap out and won by SUBMISSION VICTORY, sending a shockwave throughout the arena! He received a tremendous standing ovation from the admiring crowd! For his efforts, Nieto earned the Submission of the Night honors as well!

LIGHTWEIGHT OLMYPIC BATTLE: KARL “THE HURRICANE” DE GROOT (47-17-2) of the STEEL PENN ALLIANCE versus JAN ZELENKA (19-4-2) of the INTERNATIONAL COCKSMEN

This battle had everyone in attendance holding their breath because they simply couldn’t figure out who was able to outperform, outfight, or outlast their opponent! This was by far one of my favorite fights because you had two proud warriors who went toe-to-toe in a standup war that left everyone breathless! Fights like these are always very exciting to behold! I thought Zelenka’s height advantage would allow him to have the edge in a standup situation, but the nimble movements and sharp hands of De Groot not only proved me wrong but also showed the MMATycoon world that he is a serious threat to anyone in that cage! Quite simply, we saw beautiful techniques of punches, both accurate and powerful, thunderous kicks with savage intent and much to my surprise, not one counter attack!

Actually the only blemish on this masterpiece of a fight occurred early in the 3rd Round, where an accidental low kick from De Groot caught Zelenka in his nether regions, but he was able to gather himself quickly and after a touch of gloves, they continued this awesome battle! I did not envy the judges once the final bell sounded because an argument could have been made for either fighter, so in my opinion, the judges did what was best and ruled this a MAJORITY DRAW! I truly hope these two men lock horns again in the very near future to decide a clear cut winner! These two gentlemen also earned the Fight of the Night honors for their tremendous efforts!

LIGHTWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: FRANK “FAST HANDS” REYNOLDS (24-9-3) of the FINNFIGHTERS versus TERRANCE “JACKSON” CLAM DIGGER (19-4-1) of AXIS OF EVIL

I have to be honest folks, I really thought one of these fighters would be cold conked in this fight, but that didn’t happen! What did happen is we sawa Reynolds take the very smart approach to this fight and he utilized his sizeable weight advantage to take the fight to the ground and keep it there for the majority of this contest. Early in the fight it was Digger who was landing the more effective strikes and as I expected, his speed was causing Reynolds a bit of trouble. Digger positioned himself a bit too close to Reynolds after blocking a leg kick but not stepping back when Reynolds changed levels and drove him to the mat! Reynolds took his time to measure Digger to land some effective ground-and-pound that clearly frustrated Digger and made him try valiantly to lock in a submission on Reynolds. Reynolds was a step ahead with each of Digger’s submission attempts and this further frustrated him.

The 2nd Round was very much a wrestling clinic put on my Reynolds despite Digger again trying very hard to lock him in a submission! Digger simply wasn’t able to hold Reynolds long enough to get anything going and Reynolds controlled the ground positioning more effectively while landing sporadic ground-and-pound, which was enough to score the points he needed on the judges’ cards. Round 3, the final round, saw Digger get his bell rung by a couple of shots from Reynolds in the ground-and-pound, but to his credit, Digger was able to hold on and gather his senses enough to not be finished! Reynolds slowed his attack down because he knew he was in control and the referee stood the combatants up! Digger knew this was his best chance to end the fight and snatch victory from Reynold’s clutches, but Reynolds slowly picked him apart with accurate strikes.

Digger even took Reynolds to the mat in an attempt to find something to finish Reynolds, but he simply didn’t have enough left in the tank and Reynolds avoided any mistakes. All three judges scored the fight the same and awarded the UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY to Reynolds!

LIGHTWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: GERARD “EL TORO” ESQUEDA (26-10-2) of LEGION OF DOOM versus AARON “THE ANIMAL” WITT (29-9-2) of LEGION OF DOOM

The Legend of Doom faceoff between Esqueda and Witt turned out to be a very entertaining fight and I have no doubt every member of LOD was very proud of the performance! To no one’s surprise, the vast majority of this fight took place on the ground where both men are very skilled, and neither man was able to finish their Alliance-mate but it wasn’t for a lack of trying, that’s for certain! Personally I thought Esqueda would try to keep the fight standing a bit more but he did what he had to do. Esqueda was able to establish an early ground-and-pound attack that set the tone in the opening round! Witt was able to collect himself and defend against the ground-and-pound much better as the round wore on, but the position battle went to Esqueda, who slowed the pace methodically to show his skill and ability with wrestling and ground control, which scored the vital points on the judges’ cards.

Round 2 was spent mostly standing, and I thought Esqueda looked the more comfortable of the two combatant, though Witt definitely landed some sharp punches that woke Esqueda up while giving him a minor case of whiplash in a couple of different instances! Between the takedown stuffs and accurate punches and kicks, Esqueda took the round though Witt made a much better account of himself. He scored a takedown late but didn’t have enough time to really do much with it. Round 3 saw a very precise and patient Esqueda intelligently soften up Witt with some snapping punches and flashy defense before taking him to the mat where he once again slowed the pace and methodically controlled Witt on the ground! Witt was able to deny the submission attempt but it seemed Esqueda was content to just control the body positioning and soften up Witt when he could with more ground-and-pound.

Round 4 featured Esqueda exploiting his height advantage and landing solid strikes until Witt was able to move in closely enough to score the takedown! Witt wrestled with much more determination and energy then he did previously, an indication that he knew he had to step up the level of aggression and intensity to try and turn the fight in his favor. In my opinion, as well as a couple of the judges, Witt was the more effective fighter because he was able to prevent the submission attempts from Esqueda from being successful and also maintained a high level of pressure to take the round, though arguably.

The final round was surprisingly slower than expected, especially once the action went to the ground again after a minute into the round! Witt did his best to gain better positioning but Esqueda just wasn’t going to let that happen, and he even tried a surprise submission attempt! Witt was able to avoid tapping out and he tried to lock in a couple submissions of his own, but Esqueda was too slippery for the late tap out and held on to finish the round, though Witt seemed to take that round on the cards as well. Esqueda did enough to be granted the winner by UNANIMOUS DECISION!

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: RANDY ORTON (27-8-2) of FIGHTERS FIRST ALLIANCE versus “FENRIS” FELIX TILTHAMMER (44-19-1)

In my opinion, Orton was favored in this battle strictly due to the 11 years younger factor, but let this be a lesson to everyone: Never count out a sage veteran, especially one that has fought as many times as Tilthammer has! The so-called old man put on a clinic and taught the energetic, anxious Orton a thing or two about patience and taking advantage of openings at just the right time. Round 1 definitely belonged to Orton as he controlled the action from start to finish in the round, dictating when the fight went to the ground and when it went to standup, a sign of his fighting ability! Tilthammer didn’t let it phase him as he remained calm despite being overwhelmed by Orton and tasting some of his power in the ground-and-pound!

Round 2 is where Tilthammer began to educate Orton by not only stuffing takedown attempts repeatedly, but also waiting patiently to land some stinging punches in the clinch that cut Orton over his left eye! Orton was able to get the takedown finally after repeated attempts, but it was too little too late, plus Tilthammer defended very well and was able to prevent Orton from having too much success in controlling the action on the ground.

The third and final round was where the fighting experience that TIlthammer has really came through! He frustrated Orton in the clinch by continuing to prevent the takedowns and picking his spots where he would tag Orton with an effective punch then go back to controlling the action. Orton’s determination and ability allowed him to score another takedown, but he couldn’t do much in this case as Tilthammer defended very, very well and forced the referee to stand them up. Tilthammer again waited to land a couple of effective shots before being taken down again, but he controlled the action defensively enough to again force the referee to stand them up. The frustration was visible on Orton’s face and he knew he had to finish the fight to prevent any judging from possibly giving the fight to Tilthammer! Orton again tried for a takedown, probably looking for a hopeful submission, but Tilthammer stopped that and went on to win this battle by UNANIMOUS DECISION!

LIGHTWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: “WACKY” ZACHARIAH WAYNE (21-14-1) of CHILDREN OF THE LAW OF ONE versus “SCANDINAVIAN ZOMBIE” BALLARD MAGNAR (20-14-1)

Due to Wayne’s height advantage, I thought he would have a bit more success standing toe-to-toe with Magnar rather than trying to battle him on the ground, and an argument can be made that he was successful in both facets, but he simply didn’t do enough when the time was at hand! This was a very even fight that swayed quite a bit during the unfolding of the action! Magnar cut Wayne early with a popping left job that cut Wayne above his right eye and surprised him very briefly! Wayne settled in after that and we saw both men display their excellent striking and defensive techniques, with neither one of them landing any more majorly damaging strikes. Wayne was able to take the fight to the ground but Magnar prevented the ground-and-pound damage, plus he managed to take Wayne’s back, and that caught Wayne a bit off guard. The referee stood them up and they finished fighting in the standup game.

The second round was more of the same with both men testing the other man’s mettle as well as his ability to avoid strikes and deliver them effectively! This continued to be the case until Wayne again decided to try his luck on the ground, taking Magnar down about halfway through the round. This time around, however, Wayne was able to lock in the ground-and-pound strikes and he blasted Magnar with a few brutal elbows and punches that made Magnar regret being on the ground! Magnar managed to hold on and defend long enough to survive the round but Wayne took crucial points on the cards!

The third and final round saw both men step up the level of aggression in the standup game as they traded punches and kicks with neither fighter really getting the best of the other in my opinion. Wayne tried to finish the fight on the ground by taking Magnar down with a couple of minutes left, but Magnar was able to hold on enough to force the referee standup, and both fighters finished as strongly as they could by trading punches. Both men looked worn out and it was Wayne who was disappointed when the judges awarded the MAJORITY DECISION VICTORY to Magnar.

WELTERWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: ORPO JOKINEN (14-7) of the FINNFIGHTERS versus KENNY McCORMICK (12-5)

Otso can be very proud of Orpo as the ferocity in which Orpo won this fight was nothing short of stunning, especially with the skill and ability that McCormick possesses! McCormick looked to keep this fight on the outside so he could utilize his height advantage, but that advantage was his disadvantage as soon as Orpo took this fight to the ground, and it wasn’t long after that that this fight was over! Jokinen was able to score a counter-takedown after a missed body kick from McCormick and he was all over him like a hungry spider going after a fly in its web! McCormick was able to control Jokinen for the most part and even prevented one of his submission attempts, but in doing so, McCormick allowed himself to be open to losing the full mount, and that was the beginning of the end! Jokinen was able to isolate McCormick’s right arm, lock in a Triangle and before McCormick could yank his arm free, Jokinen had his legs locked and it was a done deal!

McCormick reluctantly tapped out and the disappointment was palpable, but he congratulated Jokinen on his victory. Jokinen won by SUBMISSION VICTORY and received a big hug from Otso!

LIGHTWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: USKO LUTTINEN (17-11) of the FINNFIGHTERS versus RUFUS SPEED (15-6) of TEAM CONQUER

In a nutshell, Luttinen wanted to keep this fight in the standup despite being a bit shorter than Speed, and Speed wanted to take this fight to the ground as quickly as he could. Once all was said and done, it was Speed who was able to win the battle of cage positioning, taking the fight to the ground repeatedly and controlling Luttinen in each and every round.

Luttinen did what he could to prevent being taken to the ground, but Speed was on top of his game and his wrestling skill allowed him to take Luttinen to the ground pretty easily, which was a bit of a surprise. To his credit, Luttinen was able to withstand the multiple submission attempts from Speed, but he wasn’t able to turn the tide and thus, Speed won by UNANIMOUS DECISION!

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT OLYMPIC BATTLE: “THE ICEMAN” CHU CHULAINN (23-14) of EVOLUTION FIGHT CLAN versus SEPPO HOVI (9-4) of the FINNFIGHTERS

You want to talk about an exciting, brutal and savage final fight on a card, you had it here! As I predicted, this fight would end painfully and brutally, and it certainly lived up to its billing as both of these warriors let it all hang out in a classic standup war! The first round featured beautiful boxing and kicking skills, along with excellent defense, and the crowd was very appreciative. Both men landed some strong strikes but neither one of them was truly dazed, though it was Chulainn who pulled ahead at the conclusion of the opening round with sheer aggression and determination! In Round 2, it was Hovi who locked in on his punching ability and accuracy, cutting Chulainn above his left eye with a snapping right cross from a one-two combination, and after displaying more excellent skill while avoiding major damage from the game Chulainn, Hovi hurt Chulainn with yet another very effective and damaging one-two combination, with his right cross sending Chulainn reeling! A rib-cracking left hook right after that definitely stunned Chulainn but the round ended!

Round 3 revealed that Chulainn was still on dizzy street despite the one minute rest, and after absorbing a jaw-popping right uppercut from Hovi, he was in real trouble! Chulainn was able to gather himself after taking yet another punishing body shot, but Hovi’s very effective combinations that worked all night long would once again come into play, but this time it provide too much for Chulainn! The right cross from Hovi leveled him and he collapsed onto the mat, leaving the referee no option but to leap in! Hovi earned the victory by way of TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT and also earned KO of the Night honors!

All right you crazy and wild mixed martial arts fans, that’s the end of this review but keep an eye out for yet another preview of the Olympics which will feature even more exciting, nail-biting and surprising battles in the very near future! As always I appreciate you taking the time to join me and I hope you enjoyed the action as much as I did! This is Furious Styles signing off, and I’ll see you…at the fights!

• Upvote 5

It's time again folks, for me Peter Puncher to sit down with a bad ass mo fo and this time, I've got Stan Van Gundy. Let's see what he's got to say about the Tycoon Olympics.

Peter: Alright Stan Who do you hope to see in the first round and who do you expect to see in the final round?

Stan: My first round opponent is Darius Badolato. He wasnt a great draw for me, any one can glance at my record and see that I've struggled at times against top level grapplers. Having Kravinoff and Valentine draw each other in the first round was a relief for me. I didnt like my chances against either of those guys. I'm hoping to get past Badolato and have Charlabous make it to the second round. Thats a show down of probably the best two MiddleWeight strikers in the game right now.

Peter: Okay Stan, I gotta ask, Pound for pound on paper you are about middle of the pack for the olympics, how do you feel you stack up in the real world?

Stan: I can outstrike any fighter in the world at 185. I've never lost a fight that I didnt get taken down in. Thats a fact. Anyone who stands with SVG is going to lose.

Peter: I definitely love a great stand up fight, is the Olympics the highlight of your career?

Stan: If I win it. It's certainly the pinnacle and end of my MMA career. After my last Olympic fight I am switching over to KT for the last few years I have left.

Peter: Well I'm certain in KT, you'll be a force to be reckoned with, What match up do you hope to see outside your weight class?

Stan: Styles vs the winner of Corleone/Kuduro is on the top of my list. Creed/Douglas will be epic too.

Peter: Okay Stan last question, how do you see the TTFC doing overall?

Stan: I think Mike will be happy if his squad brings back a couple of medals. Maybe one gold and a silver.

Well fight fans, you don't want to miss out on the Tycoon Olympics, so sit down and tune in. Theirs gonna be a ton of great battle's from a lot of great fighters And Stan Van Gundy is gonna be one of 'em. Don't blink, don't get up to go to the bathroom, just sit down and watch the magic happen.

• Upvote 2

Round one of the Tycoon Olympics for the Superheavyweight division is in the books and certainly did not disappoint. A near capacity crowd made the atmosphere at Madison Square Garden absolutely electric. The best superheavyweights in the world went for broke, determined to finish their fights, and that they did. All four fights saw violent finishes, much to the delight of the fans. Let’s recap the action!

In the main event, fans were treated to a rematch of a fight that occurred last month as Rinky “The Gangster” Spider (22-4) finished “Warpath” James Proudstar (19-4) in dramatic fashion in what became an absolute bloodbath. Both fighters were cut open in the early going of the fight. Spider took the fight into the clinch early, but Proudstar made him pay for that decision by drilling him with several solid knees to the head. After Proudstar broke the clinch, both fighters continued to try to pick the other apart with carefully placed punches and kicks. Proudstar’s success in the clinch gave him a distinct lead in the fight and he clearly took round one. Proudstar really found his range early in the second round and rocked Spider with a nasty uppercut. Proudstar followed him to the ground and just as it seemed that Spider had gained his bearings, “Warpath” rocked him again with some heavy ground and pound. With the referee hovering over the fighters, dangerously close to calling the fight, Spider somehow managed to regain his wits about him and clung to Proudstar for dear life. As Proudstar continued to try to find a way to finish the fight, Spider was able to do just enough to survive the round. Up two rounds to none, Proudstar entered round three with his confidence sky high. Spider was extremely active in round three, bouncing in and out of the pocket in an attempt to score points on Proudstar. Proudstar was much less active, but threw his strikes with much more authority and did more damage when he landed. The judges seemed to favor Proudstar’s approach and gave him the round and a three rounds to none lead. The early part of round four was more of the same, with “The Gangster” looking to score with well placed strikes here and there while Proudstar kept plugging away with crisp punches and whipping leg kicks. Proudstar appeared to slow somewhat as Spider looked to be just getting started good. Roughly half way through the round, Spider pulled Proudstar back into the clinch and this time he did some damage, even rocking “Warpath” late in the round. Proudstar was able to hold on and defend himself, but Spider looked incredibly impressive in round four. With the fight hanging in the balance and trailing three rounds to one, Spider took his game to a whole other level and round the momentum of his strong fourth round into round five. Proudstar was clearly running out of gas and allowed Spider to push him up against the cage and administer a whipping. Spider buckled Proudstar with a wicked uppercut that sent him to his knees and then pounced him like a rabid dog, raining down punches until the referee dove in to save “Warpath” just 53 seconds into the final round. This tremendous fight will not soon be forgotten by the fans in attendance.

Leighton Matias (28-14) continued his reign of terror in the co-main event, bringing a bloody and decisive end to the Tycoon Olympic run of Anderson McGinley (20-6). The scenario could not have played out any worse for McGinley as he found himself bleeding in the opening seconds of the fight. McGinley was able to open up Matias as well, but like a shark who goes into a frenzy at the slightest scent of blood, Matias went on the attack and would not be stopped. Despite McGinley’s best efforts to ward him off, Matias was able to secure the clinch and everyone in the building knew that the end was near if McGinley could not escape. Matias doubled over McGinley with some swift knees to the body and then proceeded to fire away with the sharpest set of elbows in MMA, absolutely carving up McGinley. Despite his best efforts to get out of the clutches of Matias, McGinley was sporting a wound over his eye that looked like something out of a bad horror movie within seconds. As Matias continued to deal out the punishment and blood splattered everywhere, the referee had seen enough and called the doctor in to take a look at McGinley’s cut. It took no time at all for the doctor to deem McGinley unfit to continue and the fight was awarded to Matias via TKO at the 1:40 mark of round one. Matias advances in the tournament and picks up and astonishing 14th career win via doctor stoppage due to cuts.

Veteran of 57 career fights and senior member of the Tycoon Olympics superheavyweight pool, "Granite Breaker" Emeka Shakur (42-15-1) made quite an impression on the crowd with an impressive first round KO victory over his opponent Nahka "The Jau Rocha" Vitonen (32-19). A slugfest was expected between these two fighters, but I don’t believe anyone quite expected to see the dominance that Shakur displayed in this fight. Shakur was incredibly active in the early going of the fight, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Vitonen. Just past the two minute mark, Shakur changed up his strategy somewhat and pulled Vitonen into the clinch. Shakur managed to land some nice punches and shoulder strikes before deciding to separate and go back to work from a distance. Shakur was clearly the aggressor in the fight and he continued to overwhelm and keep the pressure on Vitonen. With time winding down in the first round, Shakur managed to put Vitonen on queer street with an ugly combination. Showing no mercy, Shakur waved Vitonen back to his feet, only to crush him with a right hand to the jaw. In a desperate attempt to save Vitonen from further punishment, the referee grabbed Shakur from behind to restrain him as he called for the bell. Shakur clearly showed those who thought his best days were behind him that he still have plenty left in the tank and could be a real threat to win the tournament.

Ramses Dinkin (22-14) entered his fight with Ghengis "Am Knees Ya" Congo (40-19) as a decided underdog, but had every intention of turning the crowd on their ear by scoring an improbable upset. Unfortunately for Dinkin, Congo had very different ideas. Dinkin came out clearly as the aggressor in this fight, throwing a high volume of punches, but they appeared to have little behind them. Congo on the other hand patiently waited for opportunities to counter and when he did, he threw with tremendous power and authority. As the fight reached the one minute mark, Dinkin appeared to be gassing out early and Congo capitalized by hitting a stinging inside leg kick to get Dinkin off balance and then dropping him with a sweet combination. Congo waited for Dinkin to return to his feet and then crushed him with a huge left uppercut. Hoping against hope that the round was almost over, Dinkin had a lapse in judgment and took his eye off of Congo to look up at the clock. Being the veteran fighter that his is, Congo proceeded to destroy Dinkin with a right had that sent him crashing to the ground and then followed up with a brutal series of strikes on the ground as the referee called for the stoppage. Congo picked up his 40th career win in impressive fashion and looks to be a real contender to win the tournament.

• Upvote 4

I want to apologize Scott Davies, Ascension and everyone who participate to the Olympics that I fu*ked the event where my Trouble Some should fight. My computer took hit from lightning/thunder and I didn´t manage to get online until today. I´m really sorry!!!

• Upvote 3

Ok Guys I went ahead and added all the scores up for the Orgs Overall points. If I did it right this should be the standings as of right now. We are still waiting on the SYN Card so those points are not added in. Also with AD setting the fights by mistake to 3 rounds I had to just add 2 points to the winners of the Decisions. So here we go I hope I added these right if not please let me know.

1. SYN 32 points

2. ASC 31 points

3. AD 27 points

4. EVO 24 points

5. CEC/CW 20 points

6. SISU 16 points

7. TTFC 15 points

8. Gamma 14 points

I still don't get how the scoring works - is there individual scoring for the fighters plus a tally for the org?

the points get accounted for the orgs to see who wins medals

I still don't get how the scoring works - is there individual scoring for the fighters plus a tally for the org?

Basically how it works is if a fight goes to decision the fighter that wins gets 1 point for each round won by Judges. The fighter that loses also gets 1 point for each fight the judges award him. So say fighter x wins a decision 49-46 the fight x gets 4 points and the other fighter gets 1 point. Plus the fighter that won the fight gets a bonus 1 point. These points go to the Org who they are representing.

If a fighter wins by KO or Sub they get 5 points plus the bonus 1 point.

Now if the fighter that wins by KO/sub wins in say the 2-5 rounds. Then the fighter that lost gets 1 point for each round the commentators say they think he won. So basically if fighter X Ko's fighter Y in the 4th round but the Commentators say that fighter Y won each round 1-3 then fighter X gets 6 points (5 for the KO and 1 for the Bonus)and fighter Y gets 3 points(because the comentators scored rounds 1-3 for him) Again these Points are only for the Orgs so it really has nothing to do with the fighters its just more for Org scoring. I hope this helps but it is confusing and I am not sure if I even explained it right. This is just how I Interpeted the scoring.

One thing that I didn't understand was in case we had different score cards... Like one 48-47 and two 49-46... Do you give 2 rounds then for the loser because one judge saw it 48-47?

If two judges scored it for one fighter then I give him the point ie if Fighter X had two judges give him one round but the other Judge gave it to fighter Y or scored it evenly. I gave the point to Fighter X