Xtreme K1 Combat Superior Warrior Season 1

Didnt use all my points..lol and put them into bjj you guys got some theories thats for sure. Only one to get it right was gwad. Good job by the way, and dont worry about why i did it. lol

I call me vs threat 1st round

Calling me out, em? You will have some hard time getting into the next round for sure, I'll box the shit out of you ;)

Didnt use all my points..lol and put them into bjj you guys got some theories thats for sure. Only one to get it right was gwad. Good job by the way, and dont worry about why i did it. lol

I call me vs threat 1st round

Sorry if I gave anything away you didn't want known. Best of luck in the tourney. Unless you face my fighter in which case I hope you crash and burn.

When all fighters are created.

Look there's certain people fucking about, if they signed up they should have stuck to the deadline, they didn't so I think it should be a matter of first come first serve.

Whoever creates a K1 fighter and posts it in here should get the spots of the managers who haven't created a fighter yet.

Look there's certain people fucking about, if they signed up they should have stuck to the deadline, they didn't so I think it should be a matter of first come first serve.

Whoever creates a K1 fighter and posts it in here should get the spots of the managers who haven't created a fighter yet.

I've actually PM'd one of them, let's see if they wake up. I think by the end of this week if they still won't create their fighters, all the other people who want to fight should get a chance.

heres to hoping only two show up :thumbup:

well looks like you dont have to worry, three are not showing up.

well i see it the same way, so duratan can fill in and than we need 2 more.