True Granite Chin

minark

i have no fighters that qualify, now if you want fighters with bad chins i have plenty you can look at....just click my name and wahlah.

Dude, wahlah has me rolling.
  • Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=41580

Not HW but I think thats as good as chin gets. Sadly he gets allways injured for 16d and got other bad hiddens as well.

I wouldn't be that down about it.he was once a number one pound for pound fighter in game :notworthy: .I can see him fighting till he is 40 at least at the top levels

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=31632

Been in there against some of the hardest hitting heavyweights, Light Heavyweights and Middleweights around.

Yeah, I think Tonal might win in the granite chin department as well. But others posted are good also. I was jut interested what I'd see. Honestly, I was hoping to see a shitty fighter with 20+ losses but just never got KO'ed. Haha. A dude who could play punching bag and just keep fighting somehow.

Egyptian ducked Pluto.

True story.

Did he? I really tried to get that fight but you really didnt want it.

Egyptian lands a brutal uppercut that launches Hopkins off his feet! Hopkins tumbles to the floor, barely conscious - the referee jumps in to save him from a beating! Wow, what an ending!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:34 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Sinuhe Egyptian!

Sinuhe Egyptian made sure to give a little speech post fight, saying 'This was my 67th fight. I will retire after my 70th fight. Pluto! You are next!'.

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Sinuhe Egyptian!

Sinuhe Egyptian looked relieved post fight as he said the following; 'This was my 68th fight. I will retire after my 70th fight. Pluto! Dont be scared, homie!'.

But it seemed that you wanted that fight only if Sinuhe was ranked higher then Pluto and if Pluto had speed advantage. Fine. We both know that after this weight/speed thing is fixed Pluto will be soon forgotten.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I think Tonal might win in the granite chin department as well. But others posted are good also. I was jut interested what I'd see. Honestly, I was hoping to see a shitty fighter with 20+ losses but just never got KO'ed. Haha. A dude who could play punching bag and just keep fighting somehow.

I think My fighter Binzo would probly qualify for what you were looking for as he was only KOed once but it was back in the Body gassing era but since then he has never been rocked that I can remember. Plus he has fought all over the world and been in there with some hard hitters.
  • Upvote 1

I think My fighter Binzo would probly qualify for what you were looking for as he was only KOed once but it was back in the Body gassing era but since then he has never been rocked that I can remember. Plus he has fought all over the world and been in there with some hard hitters.

Had to throw that asshole in here didn't you Mike?! :)

• Upvote 2

Binzo Binzo has had one of the most illustrious carreers here in Tycoon.

• Upvote 1

Lies and slander from a finnfag.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/sinuhescared_zps31b9064b.jpg

The truth is out there bro. Sinuhe was so scared of Pluto you offered me a 135 lb fighter.

Why did you cut that conversation from there and didnt show my last comment? Its right there in you guestbook for anyone to see.

"Mr Gutz Nov 11, 2013 05:15 GMT

I am just playing with you. :) You know that Evo tournament is about to start. Lets do Pluto v Sinuhe after that. Or before if it is possible."

Pluto is LW that is fighting at MW because that way he can use that speed advantage for counter takedowns. We all know that. And offering Bad Idea for Pluto was just my way of pointing that to you.

• Upvote 5