Female Fighters ?!?

BillstaUk

I think it would be cool to run a female mma fighter division, the UFC changed their hearts on having females now look, some of their biggest are female obvs more males but you know what I'm getting at, they should only have it for VIP add-on though I think as it will give more to the newer players who aint got VIP want to get it more

I brought this up last month and the general response was

"nobody would pay to have a female fighter, maybe if there was a free slot"

I have no problem with free sluts.

And no, the OP has been discussed a few times in the past. Its not important & honetsly adds nothing to game. I enjoy WMMA but to be honest most of the managers here would just try & find a way to get the female & their top fighter to fuck just to get a morale boost.

• Upvote 1

I have no problem with free sluts.

And no, the OP has been discussed a few times in the past. Its not important & honetsly adds nothing to game. I enjoy WMMA but to be honest most of the managers here would just try & find a way to get the female & their top fighter to fuck just to get a morale boost.

Tbf I do feel i'd get a lot of requests to do interviews where their fighters are shagging liek rabbits and they want the world to know it.... Tycoon Times would turn into TMZ or some shit most likely xD

So I was wondering if people would think it was better if like we had female fighters too as like a VIP add-on, it would be great for the game I think and would probs get a lot more females playing, but in hindsight what do you think of this idea?

This is my response on another thread about Female Fighters:

About the point on missing out on the female demographic. This games main demographic is the Male MMA Fan, with Female MMA fans a secondary demographic. Realistically, do you think females will start playing this game simply cos of female fighters? If they dont like MMA they wont play full stop. If they do like MMA, then they would like this game anyway. The only people who would be sexist in this instance are Females who refuse to play the game simply because of no females.

• Upvote 2

So I was wondering if people would think it was better if like we had female fighters too as like a VIP add-on, it would be great for the game I think and would probs get a lot more females playing, but in hindsight what do you think of this idea?

This gets brought up at least once a month. Its as if people don't know how to use the search function before posting.

Yes, some people may enjoy it, but not enough to warrant adding it to the game. 135 and 145 are already too thin. Unless it was only being run in one or two orgs, there just wouldn't be enough demand.

If someone really wants a WMMA division, it wouldn't be that hard. An org owner would just need to require all fighters to have female names and custom female avatars. There might still be some masculine pronouns in the fight text, but that isn't a big deal to overlook. If the demand is there, someone will make one.

I think it can help the game...

Overall, it wouldn't be worth the time that would be required to make it happen. There are other things that need to be fixed or updated, and Female fighters has been discussed innumerable times before, always ending with people saying it isn't worth it. Really, would anyone actually play this game just because it has female fighters? A few perverts maybe, but not enough players would be brought in to make it a viable feature.

If someone really wants a WMMA division, it wouldn't be that hard. An org owner would just need to require all fighters to have female names and custom female avatars. There might still be some masculine pronouns in the fight text, but that isn't a big deal to overlook. If the demand is there, someone will make one.

Not allowed this, I tried and got rejected - wanted "the first women of tycoon" gimmick but mike said no :(

BAD MIKE TYCOON! ;)