Next TWGC Division

Next TWGC Weightclass  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Next TWGC Weightclass

Oh and Mike please allow weight cutting for god sake

I don't understand why you don't allow it. It's not like grappling tournaments ban it anywhere in the world

I had a PURE grappler who fought like 20+ times at middleweight not be able to compete in the last middleweight TWGC because his natural weight was like 194lbs. That is a serious kick in the balls. Allow weight cutting you insane bastard, there is no reason to use 'natural weight' unless you just want to piss people off

Lockdown makes a very valid point. I have a fighter who I've been anxious to get into the upcoming TWGC. But if there's no weight cutting, fuhgeddaboudit.

Maybe next time. I don't wanna faff about with loads of programming to advance certain people when their opponent doesn't make weight.

You realize that when you do this, a middleweight TWGC is basically only open to Welterweights etc. How many people who fight at a certain weight are actually on par or less than that weight? Everybody cuts weight.

At least call it as it is, if it's a Welterweight TWGC then please go ahead and say that 99% of Welterweights are inadmissible

We talked about it at the start and people wanted to go with natural weight then so that's what we did. I am fully aware of what that means... I'm just not really interested in reprogramming it all now as it will mean delaying it further. We can do it for the next one.

can we have a run off poll only with 205 and 155?

I already changed my vote from 265 to 155 because if it's not 265 then I would rather have it at 155 than at 205.

If everybody could also make that change then we could see which one will be.

I wish we could have both. I didn't have any suitable fighter, so I made one for 205 because that was well ahead at the time. If it changes to 155 now, I'll not be able to play.

• 1 month later...