Barao-Dillshow

Probably one of the best cards this year. After seeing Lawler vs Hendricks I'm even a bigger fan of Lawler, the guy is soooo good. I think Cormier will wrestle his way to vicory, because he doesn't want to get caught with a H-bomb. And the main event, well... it's quite obvious - Barao will decapitate TJ. :/

Barao will beat TJ, Hendo/DC is senseless fight, just to fill that card, makes no sense and neither one should get a title fight after something like that, Robbie won't have any problems with beating Jake. Is that really "Best card of the year"?

i'm looking forward to this card, always good to see Barao fight! i give TJ nzero chance of winning this one. Cormier should cruise past Hendo (but you never know) and Lawler vs Ellenberger is harder to call (but i would give the edge to Lawler). plus Varner vs Krauss should be good.

sounds fun all round!

Bad card

Barao will win this fight 99 out of 100, only if he gets injured in fight i see him losing

Cormier-Henderson = Hendo moving slower than Frankenstein trying to load up on a right, and DC moving away till he takes him down and smothers him or tries to counter with his own, DC wins easily

Lawler-Elenberger = Tightest fight of the 3 and Lawler should win unless he has a hiccup

Bad card

Barao will win this fight 99 out of 100, only if he gets injured in fight i see him losing

Cormier-Henderson = Hendo moving slower than Frankenstein trying to load up on a right, and DC moving away till he takes him down and smothers him or tries to counter with his own, DC wins easily

Lawler-Elenberger = Tightest fight of the 3 and Lawler should win unless he has a hiccup

Agreed on the first two, I have Lawler/Berger as more of a toss up though.

TJ lost to Dodson by TKO and Barao is much more deadlier so it`s going to be Barao by murder

and also how do u get a title shot after 1 win in a row and the guy u beat has lost 2 in a row, its not like that was a good number 1 contender match where both guys are coming in with some consistency

if TJ gets the shot how does Raphael Assuncao not get the shot? he beat TJ very confusing UFC but I will still watch :lol2: u will never lose me :)

I think Dillshow is been really looked over here. He has a good all round game and has some impressive wins and I think is a top fighter who I enjoy watching and always comes to fight. However I think Barao is one of the best fighters in the world and can win anywhere in the cage. For me he will win but I don't think it will be the walk over everyone is predicting. Should be a good fight between two fighters who will go for it and not back down or do any pussy lay and pray tactics.

Barao to win by sub or knockout this is not going 5 rounds

TJ lost to Dodson by TKO and Barao is much more deadlier so it`s going to be Barao by murder

and also how do u get a title shot after 1 win in a row and the guy u beat has lost 2 in a row, its not like that was a good number 1 contender match where both guys are coming in with some consistency

if TJ gets the shot how does Raphael Assuncao not get the shot? he beat TJ very confusing UFC but I will still watch :lol2: u will never lose me :)

I'm pretty sure Assuncao got injured and thats why TJ got the title shot.

I'm pretty sure Assuncao got injured and thats why TJ got the title shot.

Yup. Assuncao wouldn't be healthy in time for it. If I recall correctly, he will get a title fight when he's medical suspension will be done and he will be ready to fight.

And going back to thing "Barao is more deadly than Dodson" - I would argue about it. Dodson has ridiculous power in his hands. I would say Barao is better at pursuing the finish, when he smells the blood, but pure ability to knock another guy out? Advantage to Dodson, thou like I said - he not always knows or can use that correctly or go for it when he hurts his opponent

And going back to thing "Barao is more deadly than Dodson" - I would argue about it. Dodson has ridiculous power in his hands. I would say Barao is better at pursuing the finish, when he smells the blood, but pure ability to knock another guy out? Advantage to Dodson, thou like I said - he not always knows or can use that correctly or go for it when he hurts his opponent

idk i mean barao has really good ko power and has a better all around striking game. dodson does have the better ko power ,but he doesn't have ko power in all 8 points of contact like barao. and once barao hurts you it's game over he'll use his bjj(prolly best in the weight class) or strikes to end you

Should be a really good card. Mainly because the style of a lot of the fighters. Barao Dillashaw will be good for sure although it will end in tears for TJ, I still think he will show lots of heart and put up a good fight. Cormier will beat Hendo I recon, it will be him laying on Hendo for the most part. Ellenberger vs Lawler is going to be incredible, love watching both guys and someone is gettin KO'd - probably Ellenberger but I would not count him out at all.

I will also be looking forward to seeing Chiesa, Ferguson, Holdsworth fight - especially Holsworth! I need to place some bets on this event, I can see some easy money.

Its never a sure thing but I'd say safe bets are Barao, Cormier, Ferguson and Holdsworth.

idk i mean barao has really good ko power and has a better all around striking game. dodson does have the better ko power ,but he doesn't have ko power in all 8 points of contact like barao. and once barao hurts you it's game over he'll use his bjj(prolly best in the weight class) or strikes to end you

That's why I said that I give Dodson edge in pure KO Power, but an edge as a better finisher deffy goes to Barao :)