Castor Told Me Mentor Is A Multi

No, but I'm not the one complaining over something and then doing the exact same myself.

The irony is rich in this one ;)

You did actually complain about people using this for spin znd win creds. I complained about you (amongst others) have been saying the same thing over and over and that this thread should be locked.

I'll make you a deal you stop posting here and so will i. Everything that needs to be said had been said we are going in circles so goodbye :)

• Upvote 3

You did actually complain about people using this for spin znd win creds. I complained about you (amongst others) have been saying the same thing over and over and that this thread should be locked.

I'll make you a deal you stop posting here and so will i. Everything that needs to be said had been said we are going in circles so goodbye :)

As long as there are posts directed at me, I try to answer them.

But, I have no need to post, just to post.

Feel free to neg all my posts, I'm not doing this for credits.

If I were, I would be active in the off topic section.

Btw,, that +1 was from me, so you should be ok yourself. ;)

Okay last post im not negging you just for disagreeing i save them for the stupid shit

• Upvote 2

Ive got my pitchfork and torch at the ready... we gonna burn the cun,t or what?

lmao rally the troops ill go get my pitchfork

I think a decision will be made about this in the next couple of days. I spoke with Mike and he's just trying to read through this stuff atm.

I honestly don't know how someone can defend the use of multis. Multis are never a good idea, if you aren't using them to you or your business' advantage then you are probably using them/ going to use them to help out your alliance members.

Do people actually even have the time to manage multiple accounts? I have one account and that keeps me busy enough and if I'm not busy enough then I usually try and do more smack talking in the smack talk threads.

• Upvote 4

I think a decision will be made about this in the next couple of days. I spoke with Mike and he's just trying to read through this stuff atm.

I honestly don't know how someone can defend the use of multis. Multis are never a good idea, if you aren't using them to you or your business' advantage then you are probably using them/ going to use them to help out your alliance members.

Do people actually even have the time to manage multiple accounts? I have one account and that keeps me busy enough and if I'm not busy enough then I usually try and do more smack talking in the smack talk threads.

Thank you Mark. It seems that some people don't understand that a multi is still a multi, regardless of its purpose.

If you get caught with one, you should be punished in some way, no matter the severity of it.

• Upvote 1

There you go CGrace, here is your answer.

Not nearly as good as your usual gold, only my raw opinion.

CGrace wanted an answer and one simply doesn't disappoint CGrace. :sad01_anim:

That can have disastrous consequences. :injured:

I think, for the most part, you are in agreement with the bulk of us in regards to this needing to be addressed. However, the only issue we would have between us would be punishment based on the severity of the actions. I'm of the mind multi's should be dealt with swiftly and harshly but that's only my opinion. No matter what anyone will tell you having a multi is for in game personal gain and nothing else. One way or another you are seeking to circumvent the system and give yourself some kind of advantage over others.

But I digress we can agree to disagree on some of this. As for the Mike taking heat for updates issue I mentioned, I suppose I should've been more specific and noted that he takes heat for consistant meaningful updates.

I will give you credit for somewhat allowing your stance to shift over the course of this thread and not digging your heels in and trying to stand your ground when new information was presented. That's a good quality to have, being able to see things differently and adjust "on the fly" if you will. Not many people are capable of that.

^ You two can argue in PM if you want to continue, but not here.

And about the subject, I don't think multis are cool and IMO they should be deleted, but still no point in name calling.

Don't you tell me what to do Widing, you fucking jerk. :hehe:

That's the amazing thing. I picked up a FA a looong time ago that was in GAMMA and from what I remember Mentor was amazing at updating everyone and supplying write ups, previews, interviews, reviews, etc etc. From what I understand that hasn't changed, and people have even questioned how he finds the time for all that. I have no idea how he would be able to also find more time to be running additional accounts. I guess he's a pretty great Tycoon multi-tasker...get it multi-tasker?

• Upvote 6

Okay last post im not negging you just for disagreeing i save them for the stupid shit

Do people post on the forums only to get spin and win creds? That is completely off topic. I believe this thread should be closed because Mike already noted his opinions, he'll see through it and he'll do what he decides, I know he'll make the right decision. If Mentor leaves, he's gone, end of story. I figured he's done a lot for the game in the past but all this drama wants me to just get the guy out of here just in case more of this developes into something worse. First off, we'll need someone to replace Mentor to take over Gamma, because Gamma cannot be closed. Also I'd reccommend that someone also collects Gamma: Kids of MMA because of it's premise (or start a new one with a similar one?) I want my kid to be an MMA star, ya digg?

Do people post on the forums only to get spin and win creds? That is completely off topic. I believe this thread should be closed because Mike already noted his opinions, he'll see through it and he'll do what he decides, I know he'll make the right decision. If Mentor leaves, he's gone, end of story. I figured he's done a lot for the game in the past but all this drama wants me to just get the guy out of here just in case more of this developes into something worse. First off, we'll need someone to replace Mentor to take over Gamma, because Gamma cannot be closed. Also I'd reccommend that someone also collects Gamma: Kids of MMA because of it's premise (or start a new one with a similar one?) I want my kid to be an MMA star, ya digg?

me and ryan maile run GAMMA-kids of MMA, well he runs it I dish out contracts and sometimes make fights

me and ryan maile run GAMMA-kids of MMA, well he runs it I dish out contracts and sometimes make fights

Now that I own a private gym, I'd like to work with you guys. I'm fond of fighter development and I think we can make it the premire development league in MMATycoon.

Gamma is his baby and definitely shouldn't be taken away from him, based on the current evidence imo.

That would be way out of proportions.

Mike usually deals with stuff like this in a fair manner, I fully trust him to make his own decision without our harassing his ass, especially since he hates distracting shit like this constant never ending multie issue.

Regardless of what he does, there will be always multies.

Time to close these threads and let Mike deal with this in peace.

• Downvote 2

Dragging on a lot this is now ainy

'For the last time, check your spelling before you post, Potter!'

-Professor Snape.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Can we use this thread as a safe zone where our main accounts and our multies can all talk to each other without fear of reprisal?

I'll start.

MANNETOSEN, what's going on this weekend you big hunk of man love?

CG, get your wife on here, I wish to speak to my multi without going through the DILF proxy.

There's no way I'm reading all that shit again. I'm schizophrenic, not stupid.

I'm fine KRAD. How are you, you swelling piece of love meat you?

most broken rule in tycoon...naming fighters after real life fighters, yet no one cares about that? why?

oh becuz some rules aren't as big of a deal as others? but who decides that?

zero tolerance is ridiculous becuz it takes away all circumstance, thought and decision making...

u guys are wanting zero tolerance for any rule breakers?...if this had been this way since the beginning, there never would have been a game for u to enjoy.

if u don't kno what I'm talking about, then u haven't been playing long enuff and lack the proper frame of reference to be having the conversation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

most broken rule in tycoon...naming fighters after real life fighters, yet no one cares about that? why?

oh becuz some rules aren't as big of a deal as others? but who decides that?

zero tolerance is ridiculous becuz it takes away all circumstance, thought and decision making...

u guys are wanting zero tolerance for any rule breakers?...if this had been this way since the beginning, there never would have been a game for u to enjoy.

if u don't kno what I'm talking about, then u haven't been playing long enuff and lack the proper frame of reference to be having the conversation.

That is a victimless crime. It does not effect anyones game experience or give an advantage. Anyone Who talks like that is a potential multi user himself.

u wouldn't kno what was good or bad for the game if it was sitting on ur face. lol.

who's Mentors victim? clearly his "advantage" got him what?

gamma has never been on par with the big dogs at any phase of the game...except in Mentor's eyes lmao.

gamma got where it is becuz he licked out and housed one of the greatest the game has ever seen...and even then he couldn't accomodate and tonal had to move on.

some advantage that was huh?

• Downvote 3