Castor Told Me Mentor Is A Multi

And CGrace deep sixes the entire thread with a wall of text so long it might get confused with the great wall of China.

There is no chance i will bother answering that quantity...

I just prefer to answer via the multi quote option over posting 600 individual posts.

• Upvote 2

GBK16, on 22 May 2014 - 6:40 PM, said:

I said that having a multi should be punished regardless of their purpose. You disagree, so according to you, I can have as many multi's as I want as long as they don't interact?

And I said, if it's abuse it should be punished.

Excuse me, but I don't cheat in life, so I can be insulted over in game cheating thank you very much. You are basically licking mentor's ass here, he has been caught for breaking a rule, in which a precedent has been set. So he should face the same punishment as those set in the precedent. If he wants to get back to where he is now eventually, he can do what dinooo listed that Steel Penn did to get back to the stage he is in now.

What you are quoting was something i was answering Nandorossi with, I can't see where you come into that picture.

Cant we all just get abong

a bong eh? someone smoking a bit? Careful, you might get a slap on the wrist haha

If ever there was a point that proved you are wrong, me and dinooo are agreeing. Now I like dinooo as a player and forum presence, but we disagreed on one point before and I can't remember having too much interaction since then. But he is completely right in what he is saying, as are most people in this forum, apart from you.

I said that having a multi should be punished regardless of their purpose. You disagree, so according to you, I can have as many multi's as I want as long as they don't interact?

Excuse me, but I don't cheat in life, so I can be insulted over in game cheating thank you very much. You are basically licking mentor's ass here, he has been caught for breaking a rule, in which a precedent has been set. So he should face the same punishment as those set in the precedent. If he wants to get back to where he is now eventually, he can do what dinooo listed that Steel Penn did to get back to the stage he is in now.

What you are quoting was something i was answering Nandorossi with, I can't see where you come into that picture.

you got us mixed up grasman on a post you where awnsering. Could be an honest mistake.

a bong eh? someone smoking a bit? Careful, you might get a slap on the wrist haha

If ever there was a point that proved you are wrong, me and dinooo are agreeing. Now I like dinooo as a player and forum presence, but we disagreed on one point before and I can't remember having too much interaction since then. But he is completely right in what he is saying, as are most people in this forum, apart from you.

Even a pair of stopped clocks could be correct if you have them in the right place at the right time...

he said it a bunch. If your extra accounts do not interact I would guess you could have as many as you wanted as long as you only get some benifits but not all of them that are available.

Funny shit. :) This pretty much highlights the absurdity of being pro-multi for me.

Edit: This seems to have turned into a Spam and Spin thread from the looks of things.

• Upvote 1

Umm because you were answering me you complete imbecile. You have been repeating the same thing so much you don't even know who you said what to :OMG:

• Upvote 2

Even a pair of stopped clocks could be correct if you have them in the right place at the right time...

So you are saying that one person is correct over nearly every other person posting in the thread? Grasman has his ideals completely fucked up in a way that supports cheaters and puts players that play fairly at a disadvantage.

• Upvote 2

So you are saying that one person is correct over nearly every other person posting in the thread?

The majority has a long history of having some fucking demented ideas, both on this forum (where there are about 5 people with sufficient intellect that I'd trust them with anything sharper than a fucking potato peeler) and elsewhere.

Realistically if someone has 2 accounts that don't interact, it doesn't give them any advantage.. if they interact it's another matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The majority has a long history of having some fucking demented ideas, both on this forum (where there are about 5 people with sufficient intellect that I'd trust them with anything sharper than a fucking potato peeler) and elsewhere.

Realistically if someone has 2 accounts that don't interact, it doesn't give them any advantage.. if they interact it's another matter.

And they did interact. You can see the amount of fights he had one of the multis take in his own org. He filled his roster with his multi's fighters and used them to fill his events. That is interacting

• Upvote 1

Umm because you were answering me you complete imbecile. You have been repeating the same thing so much you don't even know who you said what to :OMG:

In post #87 i answered Nandorossi,

nandorossi, on 22 May 2014 - 5:55 PM, said:snapback.png

I just want people to follow the rules, be honest, and not cheat. I dont know what everyone else wants though.

Well, you just admitted to cheating in RL. (breaking the law)

Since you do that in RL, why is your in game policy different?

then you commented on that in post #91 where you said this

This is a game, you can't relate the punishments in here to real life, due to many areas in real life having different laws.

True, but you can't be insulted over minor in game cheating when you cheat similarly in life.

Hence i was referring to Nandorossi, as you were self doing.

But i apologize for the confusion.

You are basically licking mentor's ass here, he has been caught for breaking a rule, in which a precedent has been set. So he should face the same punishment as those set in the precedent. If he wants to get back to where he is now eventually, he can do what dinooo listed that Steel Penn did to get back to the stage he is in now.

Why on earth would i have any interest in licking mentors arsehole?

I have had absolute minimal interaction with him in this game and don't know him at all personally.

This is a matter of another multi drama thread that is of no good to the game.

If Mentor abused it, he should get punished, if he didn't, he shouldn't.

Very simple.

And they did interact. You can see the amount of fights he had one of the multis take in his own org. He filled his roster with his multi's fighters and used them to fill his events. That is interacting

Also, just throwing this out there, not only did one of the accounts have multiple fights in his Org but like Dinooo stated it was used to hold an Org (RCS) he had just purchased and then the second account in question is the current merch partner for GAMMA, and from where I sit, that is interaction.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Post #102 at 5.26pm

You replied to MY post saying:

"True, but you can't be insulted over minor in game cheating when you cheat similarly in life."

So you replied to me, and I quoted a post you said to me, not Nandorossi

But I apologize for the confusion :P

Also, just throwing this out there, not only did one of the accounts have multiple fights in his Org but like Dinooo stated it was used to hold an Org (RCS) he had just purchased and then the second account in question is the current merch partner for GAMMA, and from where I sit, that is interaction.

So it is even worse then. I think he should receive the same punishment Steel Penn received but that is for Mike to decide.

• Upvote 1