Fighting Combinations and Feints

hotdog

Combos?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be allowed to make combos for our fighters to use in a fight?

2. 2. Should this game have feints as tactics?

I think that we should be able to teach our fighters a set limit of combos for fights or just combos.

Ex: Jab, Jab, Cross, Switch Kick to the body / Fake Jab, Cross, Double Leg Takedown

Just something that could help give fighters an edge in a fight and it could help other people find the right combos for their fighters so that they can win their next fight or something.

• Downvote 1

Feints, yes ,most definately . pick our combos, NO- to many variables.

as others have said, feints would be interesting. just so we're clear would performing feints mean the floow up strikes are more accurate, it could still be abused as every fighter would be feinting

The combos are a big no no. I have thought about posting the same thing before but it would be way to easy to spam it and abuse it.

Feints sound good, but how would you incorporate it into our platform? Add another skill? Currently i assumed feints were covered in boxing/MT primaries. If there isnt a solid, additional way to incorporate feints, then the game should stay as it is. As for combos.... NO

I love the feints idea.

Combos should definitely be changed at least. Right now it's counted as one super powerful hit and you're better going for super high single shots 100% of the time in game. That's incredibly unrealistic. Ideally combos should be single shots strung together and have the opportunity to partially miss or something.

• Upvote 1