The 500k To leave GAMMA thread

tp61503

I believe i have taken care of all of you that have signed with another org, the rest of you i manged just remind me when you sign so i send the $. As always Heroic is my preference but you are free to explore other options.

Thanks, mine was done! I contacted the owner at Heroic, but sadly i didn't get any reply. Probably wasn't interested in my fighter .... :training2:

Thanks, mine was done! I contacted the owner at Heroic, but sadly i didn't get any reply. Probably wasn't interested in my fighter .... :training2:

I used to message owners to sign my figters, after not getting any messages back I gave up.:(

Cool down son, first of all, TKOMMA is not the same as GAMMA, 2nd, that can has no hype, its the shittiest fighter I have ever seen, and you want 500k to let him go from a feeder?

lol

lol you can't say shit, your heavyweight fighter who is 2-0 is lower ranked than Diego Bustamante.

:bangin:

• Upvote 1

Cool down son, first of all, TKOMMA is not the same as GAMMA, 2nd, that can has no hype, its the shittiest fighter I have ever seen, and you want 500k to let him go from a feeder?

lol

Good point.

Well, since I am broke, I am going to use the oppurtunity to earn those 500k! Garrett Bukovsky will leave GAMMA after his upcoming fight on 13-06. If you want, you can always send money in advance! :D

Btw. using the occassion if any org owner wants to sign my boy, feel free to send me a message!

Jalal ad-Dïd http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024930852167.jpg Muhammed Rumi

No money can save you from being attacked by the most dismal mentor, he taught you everything you know, and though he may have turned on you, it's his grief which shall save him. Nah I'm bullshitting, take dat money and get rich homie.

Well, my guy Garrett left GAMMA and signed a contract with NGF :). I sent you a mail buddy, would be great to get those money, since I walk in a path of broke samurai and I can't pay the coaches with promises and good will.