Which KO is better?

Who should get KOTN?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get KOTN?

• Santiago
    • Vlad

The first one was fast but the fight rating sucked (13%) The second fight might have taken a little longer but at least it got a 100% rating...thats why it got my vote.

Sanchez lands a monster head kick that reverborates around the arena! The crowd goes wild as Emelianenko crumples to the floor! Sanchez milks the crowd's applause and if that isn't knockout of the night, I will be very surprised!

first one wins. Guy comes out and Cro Cops the other dude.

That's right. A head kick knock out always beats a punch knockout. Unless, of course, that punch knockout is followed by a superman punch to a downed opponent. :D

The first could have been a lucky cro cop kick, but the second was a complete domination with the hands.

Second wins.

Somebody could of thrown a banana peel in the middle of the cage and he coulda slipped and punched himself in the face but we'll never know. First one wins, 1 kick, 1 hit, 1 guy KTFO. KO of the night. The other guy got his shit dodged a couple times.

I'm not involved in this, but if someone ever cried to me because they thought they should get an award, they never would get a thought of getting another one. This is someone giving away money for good fights. I for one get nothing from giving out bonuses, I don't even own an ORG, anymore, I just do it to help fighters with their bills. It's up to the person giving away their money, they are the one who decides what fight gets what.

These are just FREE money that some kind soul gives away, it's not like you earned it, if they weren't giving away anything, would you have cried after the fight that there needs to be someone that gives money away so you could have gotten some?

:mf_popcorn1:

I'd say even tho the fight rating is only 13% in the first it deserves the KOTN. Headkicks are more vicious and rare IMO. Also, in the second fight the opponend who got KTFO came in with very low energy. ;P