the judges were bribed!!!

wonkey

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=34098

Tell me how I lost this one.

He didn't land a single blow standing or in the clinch, whereas my guy landed a bunch (albeit missing a lot too). My guy also had double the successful improve positions on the ground. I don't think he spent much more time in a dominant position either.

All he did was spam takedowns, and got most of them stuffed.

Then on the ground he landed 2 strikes total, and missed a bunch of attempted strikes and subs.

How the heck did I lose on points?

PS I'm miffed b/c this was part of a nasty streak where I've lost 4 of my last 5 fights :(

Looks like a pretty even fight to me. Could have gone either way.

You landed some punches standing but you were mostly hitting air. He took you down 10 times

In the clinch you landed a couple of shots, nothing spectacular. He did nothing.

On the ground he was way more active.

Also not all judges are very good, just like in real life, there is some Cecil Peoples in MMATycoon.

can we stop with the crying threads?

shut up.

anyways, like previous posters have said the judges actually have point based rating systems, much like training and skills have.

Looks like a pretty even fight to me. Could have gone either way.

You landed some punches standing but you were mostly hitting air. He took you down 10 times

In the clinch you landed a couple of shots, nothing spectacular. He did nothing.

On the ground he was way more active.

Also not all judges are very good, just like in real life, there is some Cecil Peoples in MMATycoon.

I landed 20 hsots, some of them sounded quite powerful from the commentary. That's not a huge number, but it's way more than his 0. That's 0 connections from him on his feet. I was also way more aggressive where it counts, on your feet.

All he landed on his feet were 10 takedowns, while getting 27 stuffed.

On the ground him being way more active is totally bogus. Note that I ended standing up most of the time, so he clearly wasn't dominating. Plus, I had double the successful improve postitions. Note that, as the wiki says, you don't lose points for reacting on the ground. He tried more stuff, but failed at pretty much everything.

This should have been an open-and-shut win.

So much so, that I think this thread is worth mentioning, as, unless this is a fluke, and I got REALLY unlucky with the judges, this almost constitues an error in the system.