How long have you been here and why?

I joined August 2013 and i have been logged on everyday since. Sometimes i think i can live with out it but then 2 mins later i find myself laughing at the post in the forums. Since learning a bit more about the sliders i enjoy the game more. Also as everyone els there is allways somthing to do. Now RISSA is up and running i feel like i belong somewere as well with a close nit group who i enjoy banter with. For the price of VIP compared to xbox games or ps4 its a no lose in my eyes.

Why i will stay on to get my org into the top 5 and also have a top ten fighter

One of the biggest reasons I imagine is that they just don't want to talk shit only to get their head smashed in. Another big reason is simply because not everyone is a natural shit talker. I am not super witty or clever and really I'm just not someone that throws around insults which is mostly what smack talk is. That said I still do try but I don't think it's as "quick and effortless" as you believe.

Agreed. Most smack talk in this game is calling your opponent a "fag" or something like that. The smack talk has all the potential in the world, but the managers who attempt it are usually pretty awful at it.

Agreed. Most smack talk in this game is calling your opponent a "fag" or something like that. The smack talk has all the potential in the world, but the managers who attempt it are usually pretty awful at it.

I dont know if I am a good smack talker but I did do some stuff on Barbarians smack talk thread cut almost like a wrestling promo and i did little vingettes before I singned my contract. Check it out if you want guys :)

That's my point, it's all "fighter b, you're a dickhead". It can be anything, you don't even have to mention your op. Hell you could even be respectful to your opp :o :o :o

Depends what you're feeling, just cause some people can only swear at each other doesn't mean we all have too

Well I'm here 100% because of my brother. I don't even watch MMA, but I do like boxing. Probably why I have stand up fighters. I do occasionally like to watch an UFC tournament.

This might actually help Mike; the reason I ended up getting vip after seeing Ethan play every day was the vip pages that told you what you could do if you joined. I think there was like 15 pages or so. Granted this is why many join, but I specifically was impressed with the company pages which showed just how easy it was to upload nutrition or clothing pictures, and set prices, like a real business. I have seen nothing like it before, in any game, even better than Sim City as far as profit loss margins and specifics. Fascinating for any game, let alone MMA.

I still like the free market system in this game, even if it has some flaws.

oh yeah, been here 3+ years.

One of the biggest reasons I imagine is that they just don't want to talk shit only to get their head smashed in. Another big reason is simply because not everyone is a natural shit talker. I am not super witty or clever and really I'm just not someone that throws around insults which is mostly what smack talk is. That said I still do try but I don't think it's as "quick and effortless" as you believe.

I honestly take a couple mins quickly to post something in the lead up to my fights, I really do find it that quick a thing to do. It doesn't have to be huge, just a one line. Also you don't have to go on about you opponent, you can just talk about your fighter quickly, give them some personality.

In terms of the whole scared of loosing thing, then all I say to that is it's a game, with the exception of most, people arn't that bothered if you lose. I just think smack-talk adds to the game. Like marky said even the best fighters lose at some point.

As I said it doesn't have to be that way, that's just some people, if more people did it, the percentage of people saying stuff like that would drop.

I just wish their were more people on the SmackTalk to have a bit more banter back and forth with, nothing personal, just light hearted and bit of rivalry. Also spice up the review/preview writing of most writers here (including myself)

5 yrs here in a few days.

I've stopped twice and came back (I love bad bitches, that's my fukn problem), I'm 40, I'm not a huge mma fan, I don't spend much time on the computer anymore, I'm not a huge wrestling fan (altho I used to be), I'm not a number/stats cruncher, I suck at percentages, I don't write anymore (time constraints), and I am still playing this game. no clue as to why.

btw, not everyone is a smacktalker and not everyone should (what jlp said)...but if u search, there has been some amazing smacktalk/smacktalkers in this game, it may take a minute to read thru it all...but it's there.

Convicted. Social networking.

btw, not everyone is a smacktalker and not everyone should (what jlp said)...but if u search, there has been some amazing smacktalk/smacktalkers in this game, it may take a minute to read thru it all...but it's there.

I'm only here to talk shit to people.

Smack Talker of the Year 2012
Smack Talker of the Year 2013

and I was robbed of the 2011 award when it was given to a troll with broken english that I've humiliated multiple times. Stu can have the award this year.

4 1/2 years now (wow, longer than I thought!). Early on I really had a lot of fun with this game. Anymore I'm not sure why I'm here... I guess just so my guys that I've been training forever don't go to waste. I don't see me making any new fighters anytime soon though so I'll prob fizzle out eventually.