Offical MMA Tycoon World Cup Sweepstakes!

GBK16

Does Obama know you can win that way? Because we have some drones that I think could do very well in the World Cup. I mean, Afghanistan didn't make it...

Obama doesn't really care about Soccer. America cares more about winning the "World series" which consists of only American teams

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama doesn't really care about Soccer. America cares more about winning the "World series" which consists of only American teams

1) That's why I don't think we know that we can drone our way to #1.

2) Never underestimate how much we enjoy beating the rest of the world at sports that they love and we don't.

3) The World Series is the best players in the world. Teams from Asia and Latin America don't claim to be world champions.

4) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/db/ALE-TOR-Logo-Old01.png

That would be the logo of a team not located in America. Montreal used to also have a team but they couldn't support it and it moved to Washington DC.

America cares more about winning the "World series" which consists of only American teams

Those American teams are mostly made up of non-American players. Thus the "World" part in World Series references the players not the team locations.

good find and thankyou. Guess im having a couple of late nights watching Engalnd be beaten ;)

At this stage, I am watching all England, Switzerland, Algeria and Mexico (My sweepstakes team for my College team) matches so I have a long time for games haha

Fantastic... I got the only country in the tournament that actually has a born and bred Icelander aboard, Aaron Jóhannsson.

They poached him at the end of 2012 with a dual nationality offer, since his grandpa is a yank (I think).

Now i have another reason to cheer for USA to get out of the group stage, into the knockout stage. :)

Fat chance that'll happen,, but anyway,,, Murica Fuck yeah :us:

xD Brazil to loose tonight and end the nations dreams, thus causing even worse riots. Riots that make Vancouver and London look weak ;)

*disclaimer: I say this in a purely joking way, I hope the riots do not effect the tourney and all conflict is actually resolved over their.

lose* there*

sorry, had to haha

But seriously, if Brazil get knocked out at the group stages then there will be mayhem. I can imagine riots on a scale where the tournament is delayed or something

I got myself a surround sound system for the World Cup :P Never had a proper one and despite my rabbit trying to chew through the cables, I'm looking forward to turning it up loud tomorrow :P

Im guessing you are rooting for Uruguay and England to get through the Group Stage then haha