Person leaving alliance, but not getting the "left alliance" message

Mentor

Johnny McKnight (97976)

This member left the alliance, but i did not get the new message about him leaving. I think the problem is that he "bought" another alliance. That is the problem.

He PMed me about it and that is how i found out about this. He said he made a mistake. Well anyway, it would be good if the "left alliance" message would occur irrelevant of if he bought an alliance, created one or simply left

• Downvote 2

OK this is weird. I see that "some times" i get the message when people join or leave, but it seems it does not always work. For example the following members joined:

Big Zeek

But in this case no message was sent when he joined. On the other hand, i had a case today when someone joined and it worked fine.

• Downvote 1

I think you and Mentor should fight to the death in a cage. Granted it would take 2 weeks before the fight was over, most likely after one of you died from exhaustion or starvation.

Like either of these specimens have the cardio to go two minutes, let alone two weeks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like either of these specimens have the cardio to go two minutes, let alone two weeks.

Mentor's pills will give him enough cardio to go 5 days.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1