Nearly 5 years

And I've never had a top tier roll on hiddens. I have never had a good fighter of my own.

All of my project fighters have been inferior

Over 6.0 learning? Tends to cut and a glass jaw

Average learner and seemingly good hiddens? 0.67 confidence on loss and no heart

Make a couple 16 year olds with fast learning. Sweet! Cuts easily

I feel like I'm the only one who has been around this long who hasn't produced a legit top tier fighter. Am I just shit? Is it just bad luck or both?

I don't really care too much about tycoon anymore like I used to but it's just a ridiculous realization that I have never produced a good fighter.and am exceptionally bad at raising a crop. 90% of my tycoon history has been cherry picking the FA list and riding off the coat tails of other superior managers

Oh well.

And I've never had a top tier roll on hiddens. I have never had a good fighter of my own.

Average learner and seemingly good hiddens? 0.67 confidence on loss and no heart

I feel like I'm the only one who has been around this long who hasn't produced a legit top tier fighter. Am I just shit? Is it just bad luck or both?

I don't really care too much about tycoon anymore like I used to but it's just a ridiculous realization that I have never produced a good fighter.and am exceptionally bad at raising a crop. 90% of my tycoon history has been cherry picking the FA list and riding off the coat tails of other superior managers

Oh well.

You also join Groove Monkey in the tried to fix a fight... shit i lost category.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=414346

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=448518

Legendary.

Oh well.

I'm approaching 4 years and I feel the exact same. Damn, why can't one of my own fighters make it big? :(

Oh well.

It's easy to look at other fighters and say to yourself, why can't my fighters be as good? The reality is, none of them are perfect. Every one of my fighters have flaws. I could start at the top and go through my entire roster. Vinny Russo - dumb as a box of rocks. Igor Svetnela - no chin/slow learner. Oliver Reed - cuts easily/pillow handed. Richard Dawkins - no chin. Dustin Douglas - P4P top fighter in the game right now - learns at a snails pace.

I could go on and on, but you get my point. Overcoming the lesser hiddens is what makes the game fun for me.

• Upvote 2

Oh well.

man i hear ya....fuck them jews

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Before you post a racist thing like that you should know that Mike has no tolerance for racists here.

Yeah stop being a racist manu. You boob.

Oh well.

just wow...i link locks post, and nowhere does he say anything anti jewish. i post some bullshit that made me giggle and not one of you guys ask why i linked locks post....i guess just because jlp said hes down with anti-semitism the case is closed. i really expected at least one or two to question. why quote something that says nothing of the sort.

as for being racist-i hate everyone equally...and dont forget i also suffer from envy, pride, lust, gluttony, greed, sloth...wraths harder to undertake when you busy with the others-but with tycoon i dont have leave home for it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2