Help me understand hiddens

Hello my friends. I have a question. I gave my fighter Isaac Frost an iq test. He scored 143, not too bad huh? The thing is his tott should say intelligent right (that's a high iq), but instead it says GRANITE CHIN. My theory is this: his chin is higher than 143. Am I right or am I completely insane?

• Upvote 1

I have more than one of these.

Tim Roth - IQ 123 tott Heavy Handed

Leo Galante - IQ 142 tott Big Heart/Determined.

If my theory is true than I have better fighters that I thought :)

Most of my fighters have scored over 100 on their IQ test. but the thing that I question I have asked already and didnt get an awnser I liked. I have a fighter who is 15+ in conditioning. Total points 146 and he still shows granite chin. I thought Cadio machine would or should over take that but nope, still granite chin.

There's basically a hidden hierarchy, and it changes based on what side you are, and throughout your career.

Example: Your fighter is intelligent but Granite chin shows because it's higher on the hierarchy and both of these only show in the bottom slot for the ToTT.

I don't quite remember the sides but the hierarchy changes based on what side you're on. I'm pretty sure granite chin is top of the hierarchy for both sides though.

I'm not 100% but this is what i've gathered from reading the forums..

• Upvote 1

Hello my friends. I have a question. I gave my fighter Isaac Frost an iq test. He scored 143, not too bad huh? The thing is his tott should say intelligent right (that's a high iq), but instead it says GRANITE CHIN. My theory is this: his chin is higher than 143. Am I right or am I completely insane?

Slow learner.

Also stop him fighting and train him for a bit wasting precious time in a young age recovering wheb you could be training

He's in the island. After that some solid one month training camp and then make way the next #1 p4p is here! He actually managed to reach #100 in the island. Which is not bad considering he's 18 and has been fighting 25'ers or 26'ers.

Any chin that is solid or above will cover intelligence, so if you see intelligence on the ToTT he don't have a good chin. It has nothing to do with the value of the hidden, the lowest solid chin will cover the highest intelligence on ToTT

So if a fighter shows big heart or determined is this because of low intelligence? I don't quite understand the whole hierarchy.