Before Liddel retires

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason after watching UFC Unleashed last night, I was thinking now would be a great time to see Chuck vs Horn 3. Chuck smashed him the 2nd time around, but Horn is always there to fight. He also won his last 2, but lost his last 3 UFC fights, but I'm sure being who he is is always welcome to fight. Now that Chuck is getting to the end of the line, it could be another great fight. What do you all think?

For some reason after watching UFC Unleashed last night, I was thinking now would be a great time to see Chuck vs Horn 3. Chuck smashed him the 2nd time around, but Horn is always there to fight. He also won his last 2, but lost his last 3 UFC fights, but I'm sure being who he is is always welcome to fight. Now that Chuck is getting to the end of the line, it could be another great fight. What do you all think?

Great idea. If Chuck knocked him out again it'll be great for Dana and Chuck and don't forget the Iceman fans.

Great idea. If Chuck knocked him out again it'll be great for Dana and Chuck and don't forget the Iceman fans.

I'm fairly sure Gumby is no longer there due 2 atrocious depreciation in ability to avoid assbeatings.Randy or Tito would be good,saleable ways 2 close out.Is Rogerio signed yet?

Where do you get that Chuck even has a remote shot at taking Tito out, I mean I give him a punchers chance, thats it. The second fight Tito was doing good in certain areas and even in the first fight he caught him a few times, you act like Tito can't take a hit, it took like 8 punches for Liddell to drop him in the first fighter, that was Liddell in his prime, Tito is now working with Freddie Roach, training his Brazilian Ju Jitsu and still has a chin on him, since hes never been KO'ed and the only time he was TKO'd was by Chuck, I say don't let the fight happen to keep Chucks Legacy, those wins made his career. Tito would win this fight.

On a different note I do not like Chuck Liddell, but I have respect for any guy who can keep coming back after countless KO's, though now its just hard to watch, the Shogun fight I was cringing the whole time, severely outclassed, he will end up like Ken Shamrock if he doesn't give it up, Randy could pull off a comeback, Randy also had not been knocked out Four times in the last Two years (Give or take), Chuck's chin is done and his style isn't really the type that can take a glass chin. If he did come back I'd recommend actually using some of his wrestling to GnP. He has some of the best wrestling in the division, but nowadays his striking is not even top 5 anymore.

Me too, the only other time I've cringed during a Chuck performance, was last monday when he was on DWTS. :P I'm no Fred Astaire, but good god he was BAD!! Kinda like a train wreck, where it hurts to watch, but you can't look away.

As much as I would like to see Chuck fight again, I'm not so sure it would be good for his future well being, or his legacy, which is already becoming tarnished.