ITFL Season 3 "Next Generation" Interest Thread

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in joining?

2. 2. Which weight class would you like to see used?

3. 3. Team Playoff?

• Yes use it, it adds to the excitement of the team champion
    • No don't use it, makes the season too long

Maybe I could do 210K ID and meet guys half way? I'll see if I can add another poll, really whatever works for the majority and will get the most sign-ups is fine by me. I don't have anybody to enter for either of them. I am probably cutting 3 out of my 4, 220K ID guys once I stop being in slacker mode. McDonnel will be the only one I keep and he's a 205'er which doesn't seem like its going to be the weight class we run, so I probably will live vicariously through Team Conquer guys lol

Maybe I could do 210K ID and meet guys half way? I'll see if I can add another poll, really whatever works for the majority and will get the most sign-ups is fine by me. I don't have anybody to enter for either of them. I am probably cutting 3 out of my 4, 220K ID guys once I stop being in slacker mode. McDonnel will be the only one I keep and he's a 205'er which doesn't seem like its going to be the weight class we run, so I probably will live vicariously through Team Conquer guys lol

Lol 210 or 220 man im trying to what potter is suggesting

Start looking on the FA Louie lol

I dont want to pick up a 200k guy and we go 210 or a 205lb guy and we go 155lbs