TWW News edition 11

I agree I think I could have done more in the terms of write ups for this Olympics. I have a writer that did a couple of interviews but not nearly enough I should have been a bit more organized and started sending more interviews out earlier. Just wanted to add myself as one of the Org owners who dropped the ball on the hyping part of the Olympics.

I agree I think I could have done more in the terms of write ups for this Olympics. I have a writer that did a couple of interviews but not nearly enough I should have been a bit more organized and started sending more interviews out earlier. Just wanted to add myself as one of the Org owners who dropped the ball on the hyping part of the Olympics.

I believe all of the org owners could have done a bit more but i understand that real life gets in the ways with a couple of people. I don't think anything you guys could have done could have taken the stigma laid on the Olympics by the drama that Mentor brought upon it.

It started off with people complaining about the rules about 1 week in. Then they were fears of orgs pulling out like the last Olympics that Jug tried to set up. Sisu, CEC and Syn then started to confirm those fears could be true. You post saying that Syn has officially pulled out of the Olympics which created a shit storm as Dark Soul clearly stated that he wasn't pulling the plug on the Olympics. You then got ousted for multis and the whole thing went to shit. This doesn't actually mention the fact you wanted to cancel ALL of the bronze matches so you could get a fighter back...

So the rules you created started it, you then started bending the rules to help out Sisu but when Syn asked you were saying rules are rules; essentially feeding two different loads of information because you dislike the fact Syn shat on GAMMA for years in Vegas. You falsely said that Syn were pulling out of the tourney which made Dark Soul then want to leave the tourney due to you lying and trying to make yourself look good. Then Louie exposed you on chat for using multi accounts which you at first tried to deny then tried to make out it wasn't a big deal then when Mike got involved you tried to deny again. You then got ousted as a con-man and that you were trying to recruit Humors to help you send out emails, Rage also confirmed this to be the case.

You seem to be under the impression that GAMMA will be involved in the next Olympics. I have it on good authority that GAMMA will not be invited to the next Olympics. Most of the top org owners are sick to death of dealing with you and your multiple personalities. Your only saving grace is that Mike appears to be doing nothing about you and hoping that it will be forgotten over time that you con people out of money for a job. It is about the only thing i give Castor a shred of respect about is the fact he continues to fight to get you removed from this game. It would be a hell of a lot more harmonious if you got banned for life from this game.

Fucking well said!

• Upvote 1

In terms of a next Olympics, perhaps a thread for each weightclass will be of value. Although one org hosts a weightclass, Olympic content can be in that Olympic weightclass thread as opposed to the org thread (not that they would be prevented from posting anything Olympic related in their own threads).

An additional central thread for scoring and a table of results can perhaps be provided for those who do not want to go search all eight weight classes.

#2 You post saying that Syn has officially pulled out of the Olympics which created a shit storm as Dark Soul clearly stated that he wasn't pulling the plug on the Olympics.

#1 This doesn't actually mention the fact you wanted to cancel ALL of the bronze matches so you could get a fighter back...

#3 So the rules you created started it.

#4 You then started bending the rules to help out Sisu.but when Syn asked you were saying rules are rules;

#5 You then got ousted as a con-man and that you were trying to recruit Humors to help you send out emails, Rage also confirmed this to be the case.

#6 You seem to be under the impression that GAMMA will be involved in the next Olympics.

Wow. Considering you was never in all the discussions for the Olympics you seem to think you know what was going on.

#2 I did not "want to cancel the Bronze medal" to get a fighter back. Simply we never agreed on anything beyond a semi finalist and that was it. When the debate came up though i supported having a Bronze medal straight away.

#1 Syn possibly pulling out, had nothing to do with me. It was a PM i got from Dark saying that he could have to pull out because at the time he could not get enough fighters within the criteria on time. That was all sorted out once we moved the starting date for Syn's first event.

#3 I did not create the rules. The end rules were a combination of various org owner contributions.

#4 We bent the rules for both Syn and Sisu, so i have no idea what you are talking about.

#5 I did not "recruit" Humors. Rage as well as everyone else have zero idea of what i do for a living. The point is that i never conned anyone and nobody has any proof of that ever occurring because it never happened.

#6 That could be the case. I do not make those decisions and frankly speaking neither do you. If the Olympics 2.0 ever get setup i would personally like to see all the top orgs involved, including those i do not like.

Either way, these Olympics went very well. Could they have went better? Sure, things can be improved, however doing something for the first time is always more difficult. What people do not understand is that holding such events is a LOT of work and communication. Most of the managers involved, especially the org owners put in hours to make this work. I think the next round will be much better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Wow. Considering you was never in all the discussions for the Olympics you seem to think you know what was going on.

#1 Syn possibly pulling out, had nothing to do with me. It was a PM i got from Dark saying that he could have to pull out because at the time he could not get enough fighters within the criteria on time. That was all sorted out once we moved the starting date for Syn's first event.

#2 I did not "want to cancel the Bronze medal" to get a fighter back. Simply we never agreed on anything beyond a semi finalist and that was it. When the debate came up though i supported having a Bronze medal straight away.

#3 I did not create the rules. The end rules were a combination of various org owner contributions.

#4 We bent the rules for both Syn and Sisu, so i have no idea what you are talking about.

#5 I did not "recruit" Humors. Rage as well as everyone else have zero idea of what i do for a living. The point is that i never conned anyone and nobody has any proof of that ever occurring because it never happened.

#6 That could be the case. I do not make those decisions and frankly speaking neither do you. If the Olympics 2.0 ever get setup i would personally like to see all the top orgs involved, including those i do not like.

Either way, these Olympics went very well. Could they have went better? Sure, things can be improved, however doing something for the first time is always more difficult. What people do not understand is that holding such events is a LOT of work and communication. Most of the managers involved, especially the org owners put in hours to make this work. I think the next round will be much better.

#1 Go back please and read the thread in which you started posting clippings of mails that were sent by dark soul to make him look bad. Which completely backfired on you, once again you are lying.

"However. After reading another post that seems there to just create drama, I can say without a doubt, Syn in future will never touch anything that you have a part of. "

#2 Megajug said and i quote "

lol 2014-06-27 18:43:51

Mentor now telling orgs no bronze medal fight. Some stupid shit

Re: lol 2014-06-27 21:19:58

Megajug is a tad more believable than a man that tells as many lies as you do.
#3 I spoke with Jug again about the rules who said that he just agreed to them so that you would join and not pussy out again. The reason i asked who made the rules is because they seemed to try to suit GAMMA. I know that orgs such as Evo, Syn and Asc didn't care about how many top 1000 fighters they had, they cared about the top 100. It was an easy tell that they were written by a mediocre org owner hence why i asked if the rules were by you and they said yes. In a conversation we had you seemed willing to break all of your rules to get me to join.
#4 Once again go read the thread and see the part where you tell Sisu its ok and told Syn that rules are rules then changing your tune when Dark Soul took it to the forums.
#5 So Rage doesn't have a copy of the email you tried to get him to send out for the kings random of $0.50 per reply. So Mannetosen is talking shit when he said you tried to get him to get Humors to help you? The message you told Rage to send out to all Russian emails... I am starting to sense a trend here, you once again are lying. BTW we seen a video of you trying to con people, we are not an uneducated rabble of children here in MMA Tycoon. We can tell when someone is trying to sell Nigerian penis enlargement pills.
#6 I don't think they care after all the drama you made in this one and now lying about it? Shit most people don't even want you in the game anymore.
and just to beat you to the punch
THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST TO YOU IN THIS THREAD

How do you personally approach sparring as an 18 year old? Like how long do you wait, how many sessions/week etc

I wouldn't be sparring 18yos at all - first 3 or so years should be devoted solely to secondaries and physicals.. Once you've got you're secondaries up then split sparring and secondaries evenly with 1 session for CTs

This part made me laugh more than it should have haha

But ignoring the whole Mentor shit, I want to know what Lockdown asked about the 18 year old sparring?

See above

Early and often

Absolutely incorrect
  • Upvote 2

Sparring early used to be a big mistake, but I dont feel its as bad a strategy as it used to be. That being said, you dont want to spar in a primary that wont be a big part of your offensive gameplan.

For example, if you are making a pure striker you probably dont want to spar wrestling or bjj too much until the fighter is a little older. You dont want to waste points in takedowns or submission or gnp if you dont plan on having them be a part of your offensive gameplan. You can build a decent level of primaries just training the related skills necessary for defense then start sparring later on in a fighters career to finish them off.

Nothing has changed that makes it any better than it was before.. If anything it's a worse strategy now because of the changes to sparring and the star system.

The thing that changed was when mike put the skill cap in place. It made primaries far more important than they used to be.

• Upvote 1