News. Topic Titles, should spoilers be allowed in the title?

posts that have spoilers in the title. like "Carano wins by KO!" what are your views on this?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. DO NOT allow spoilers in the title. i cant avoid spoilers if their in the topic title of the post. this ruins fights for people.

• DO NOT allow spoilers in the title. i cant avoid spoilers if their in the topic title of the post. this ruins fights for people.
    • I dont mind. i just close one eye and scroll down to the posts i want to read that do not spoil.
    • I dont care if there are spoilers. i watch the fights live so i dont have to worry about it. you should too so you dont have to deal with it.
    • Its not a big deal.
    • hi invictus :)
    • I dont watch MMA

To be honest I wouldn't be coming near an MMA forum if I hadn't seen the event and didn't want to know the results. Same way that if I have recorded the football I don't go anywhere near the pub. It's the same concept

Well, not really, since this forum is also related to the game. Maybe someone wanted to go and talk smack in the smack talk threads and hadn't seen the event yet.

Get off the internet until you've seen the event.

That is what i usually do, i managed to come on here this morning without seeing Strikeforce though just coz i know not to look at the top of the page since it is MMA chat/MMA News

I go to a few sites where it is against the rules to post spoilers within 48/72 hours after an event.

some people dont get to see the fights till a week or more later. I usually watch them live, like i did this last strikeforce event.

the point of this is not for you to share how you go about it, or how you think others should hide in a cave to avoid a spoiler. the point IS that it is very simple to not put the spoiler in the TITLE of your post. if you just put *spoilers* in you post, then people can still visit the site normally and avoid ruining an event.