Where is Convicted?

I'm lookin over the island and I notice that Convicted is no where to be found.Obviously they are slider masters who can win regardless of hiddens and builds, yet they never prove it on even terms.

It's because they are known to manipulate hype to keep themselves and their fighters at the top and they do the same thing for their managers. I don't need to mention the great lengths Convicted will go to when it comes to winning and hype manipulation. They bitch about rankings and people who don't fight at their acceptable level yet they are nowhere to be found on the island where you get what you get and we are all equal. I was always under the impression that a good manager can make the most of what he is dealt but that might show a chink in the Convicted armor.

I expect to see all of you in Island season 3 or I expect all of you to shut your mouths about the game rankings. The Island is a free fighter slot and the only reason you wouldn't take advantage of a free fighter slot is because you are scared to be exposed.

This goes for every other so callled "top manager" without an island fighter. For years you talked about how the game should be played but when it comes down to it, you want everyone to play the game your way. It's funny how you all bitch at people for not fighting the fights you think they should fight, but when it comes down to a fight where we all are equal, the entire "#1" alliance is completely missing.

How can anybody claim to be #1 or even top 10 when you choose skip the most difficult portion of the game. Yeah, the island will kill your rank, but people with actual balls enter anyway.

Man up you cockless rank manipulators, and this goes for the rest of you dick fucks in the other "top" allIiances. Why is it that when you are in a position to give "regular" managers a fair fight you are nowhere to be found?

You're fucking frauds... Man up!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Avon Barksdale, Lance, and at times CK showed that they can beat the best.

Especially Avon.

I'd like to think everyone in Convicted has shown they can beat the best, not just the ones you choose to nosh on.

As for this challenge, meh i couldn't give a shit about the Island tbh i prefer fighting with established fighters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Avon Barksdale, Lance, and at times CK showed that they can beat the best.

Especially Avon.

Could you slobber any more over their balls if you tried?

• Upvote 6

Meh, The Island is boring. As is fighting @ that skill level. Too easy to abuse useless skills. There is no real slider skill in that, it's luck on hiddens & luck on RNG.

If you have 12 MT & fight 1 MT. Throw 80 DMG + Head Kicks.

perfect example of what I mean, Good Chin but no MT/Kicks against Exceptional MT/Kicks.

Where's the skill involved there? The only reason I bother fighting at that level @ all w/ fighters I actually plan to keep is to test hiddens & hope to build hype. Why anyone bothers doing it w/ a slot u can't even keep is beyond me. I've never even looked at the Island tbh. a lot of PPL actually use that?

Can I please join Convicted?

My balls are quite dry, you could say I suffer from scrotal parchings disease.

It's real, and it's serious.

• Upvote 1

Meh, The Island is boring. As is fighting @ that skill level. Too easy to abuse useless skills. There is no real slider skill in that, it's luck on hiddens & luck on RNG.
perfect example of what I mean, Good Chin but no MT/Kicks against Exceptional MT/Kicks.
Where's the skill involved there? The only reason I bother fighting at that level @ all w/ fighters I actually plan to keep is to test hiddens & hope to build hype. Why anyone bothers doing it w/ a slot u can't even keep is beyond me. I've never even looked at the Island tbh. a lot of PPL actually use that?

I know you hate the island and we have talked about this before, but if you have that big of an advantage on the island you also have that big of a hole. If it were that easy we would all be 10-0 this season but that just isn't the case. I don't expect to see you on the island next season but you would be surprised what you can learn when making up for your bum ass island fighter's hiddens.

I spend all season getting ready for the tourney knowing what my fighter can do and where he needs to improve, I came into the season an island hater but left a believer. It's a free slot to have some fun with, what do you have to lose?

• Upvote 2

Can I please join Convicted?

My balls are quite dry, you could say I suffer from scrotal parchings disease.

It's real, and it's serious.

Luckily Brandon Comte is the leading expert on the field. He has helped more than 4000 men suffering from SPD worldwide.

That's exactly my point though Groovemonkey. I have just as big of a hole which means if you know what your doing you go just as hard @ my hole & it comes down to who lucks into landing early or who has the better hidden combination. Half the guys probably on the island are noobs who don't know any better & still try 85 combo

I just don't see how you can call guys out for not wasting their time w/ that crap tbh & I have no love for Convicted

actually i personally like fighting with lower skilled fighters -- to me more game planing comes into effect -- trying to cover your holes in the game while trying to expose theirs -- fighting fighters that are sensational across with no holes in their game just isnt that interesting -- only thing that does make it interesting is cause they are more hyped and ranked which just means more to the manager -- personally i look at it the other way around that more slider and skill is involved with lower skilled fighters -- but again i havent actually been involved with the island or fighting really that much lately

• Upvote 2

I was worried about my dehydrated danglers, but all of this talk of your guys gaping holes has fixed that right up.

THANKS MMA TYCOON!

I disagree PBR. I think a lot more skill is involved trying to stop a guy like Womba who can stand & trade w/ guys but is dangerous as hell on the ground. Guys like Bennet & Tonal who used clinch games to avoid counter TD & managed to survive him.

Or you have 12 MT vs 12 BJJ. If MT lands quick & hard? Game over. If BJJ gets 1 TD & sub spams? Game over.
You really see more slider skill in the 2nd scenario? Cause we're playing on way 2 different levels IMO if you really see a lot of skill involved in that

I see skill involved in both aspects, I don't think they're bitches for not joining but I do think it would be interesting to see a few of them give it a shot, If you hate it after a season don't come back, if not you haven't wasted a spot and you have a new aspect of the game open to you.

Just my opinion, no need for hostility about the subject

• Upvote 1

I think guys who don't think there is skill involved in sliders @ the top level because everyone has "the same stats" never learned the art of scouting your opponent

Dude, we all know that there are fighters where you barely touch the sliders because that's just how those guys have to fight. You know this better than I do. On the island no two fights are the same, unless you fight the same guy, then they might be.

Sure there are Groovemonkey. Bunn is my best example. No KO Power, No Intelligence. I've told PPL my strategy a million times & it rarely changes. I wrassle, I manipulate energy lvl's & I stay in your face.

But at the same time the second I fought a fighter (Otso) who I've fought 3x previously on the same settings (2x against Patton) I flipped the script on him because I know Opa is top notch & would be prepared for that strategy

I'm not a fan of the Island at all. In my opinion, it's more fun setting sliders for top competition off the island. I don't see where game planning for obvious weaknesses is any sign of solid slider-fu.

Regarding Convicted, they've proven to be some of the best fighter builders and slider setters in the game for a long time. Saying they're not is just stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I see skill involved in both aspects, I don't think they're bitches for not joining but I do think it would be interesting to see a few of them give it a shot, If you hate it after a season don't come back, if not you haven't wasted a spot and you have a new aspect of the game open to you.

Just my opinion, no need for hostility about the subject

Well said mate.

I can also see both sides. MMATycoon as it is now is pretty much older established guys at the top while newer guys flounder at the bottom. Every now and then someone will rise to challenge the top guys but it takes a long time.

The Island gives EVERYONE new and old alike to start over on an even field. Same skills, little to no money at the beginning. Much like Tycoonland was like about 4-5 years ago.

Maybe some of the older managers feel like they have already went through that and feel like they dont want to go through that again?

But hey it's still fun (and a free slot) to kinda go back to our roots and remember what it was like to struggle with little cash and try to work out what the best training is for your budget. I'll be joining season 3 for a bit of fun.

The Island is fun, it's a creation tournament with an extended group stage before going into knock out :)

Regular Tycoon is fun too, it rewards patience and endurance.

Choose whichever (or both) that you enjoy and have some fun, and above all... keep your plums moist.

• Upvote 1

The Island is fun, it's a creation tournament with an extended group stage before going into knock out :)

Regular Tycoon is fun too, it rewards patience and endurance.

Choose whichever (or both) that you enjoy and have some fun, and above all... keep your plums moist.

K-rad, you can lick my balls any time