Tim Kennedy VS Yoel Romero set for UFC 178

I can see Kennedy eventually overwhelming Romero with a severe case of blanket hugging. Then again, it's only a three rounder, so maybe Romero has enough tank to put him in his place.

Romero has beaten Cael Sanderson 2 or 3 times he was an Olympic wrestler for Cuba, Kennedy has no advantanges in this fight he is gonna get destroyed

Kennedy outgrappled Roger Gracie and is in excellent shape. I hope Romero wins too but I can see Kennedy grinding him down.

Romero has beaten Cael Sanderson 2 or 3 times he was an Olympic wrestler for Cuba, Kennedy has no advantanges in this fight he is gonna get destroyed

Whilst that is likely, Romero has been taken down by lesser people, Brunson and i think Markes did as well, the thing is he is good at punching and wrestling but he has trouble mixing them up so when he's in punching mode he isnt as effective to stop TD's. It was only in his last fight vs Tavares where he mixed it up nicely but Tavares didnt really pose a threat for the takedowns. I want Romero to knock that smug look of Kennedy's face :D

Dont like Kennedy that much but Romero gave up a couple takedowns against Brunson which makes me nervous against a tough conditioned grinder like Kennedy. Romero is a beast and ill be pulling for him though he has huge power and crazy wrestling when he uses it like against Tavares he just has a tendency to not be worried about getting taken down because he likes to throw big shots and he knows he can get back up but against Tim that could be his downfall.