Did anyone know EVO 100 is on in a few hours????

Why are these cards not hyped up? Wtf. EVO 100 could have been one of the biggest events in game yet there has been no promotion of it at all.

Well, as soon as someone makes a hype thread and someone "unpopular" (Mentor/Castor/Humors, etc..) makes a comment on that thread.

The thread starts devolving around that person and why that person is crap etc.......

Shit like that should be moderated really. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, as soon as someone makes a hype thread and someone "unpopular" (Mentor/Castor/Humors, etc..) makes a comment on that thread.

The thread starts devolving around that person and why that person is crap etc.......

Shit like that should be moderated really. ;)

Isnt that whats happening here and now, even without their presence? :)

Anyway, Im excited for a lot of marquee matchups.

How many hours until this event?

• Upvote 2

Isnt that whats happening here and now, even without their presence? :)

Anyway, Im excited for a lot of marquee matchups.

How many hours until this event?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE hype threads.

Just saying I recognize the thread hijack deterrent.

Mods should crack down harder on role-playing hype thread hijacking than other thread hijacking imo.

Me.

Takanen by a huge unanimous decision winning all rounds against Bunn

De Paiva Santos will beat Hal Jordan some how, though the upset.

Bruce Li is going to stop Simon Williams' streak, because let's face it, Winning a shit load of fights in Evil Empire isn't as impressive as a person who has held his own in EVO. I wish Simon the west with an upset, would be cool. KO fight for sure.

Antonio will knock out Severn almost unquestionably.

I'll give the next one to Rafa Silva

Arnie by decision, he has a slightly more polished clinch game than Renzo Machida.

Good luck to Eddie clark, he'll probably look to take a decision win upset against Enzo Moretti

I think Magneto is going to with by decision, but I can never bet against Tweedle Dee in this game as I've been wrong so many times.

I think Patrick McWhiskey will beat Jensen Saint because of the momentum coming out of the last Prijovic win, he's an excited alcoholic fosho.

Douglas will make Oath reconsider living in this tycoon world... Again.

• Upvote 2

Awesome event! I blame myself for not hyping Douglas/Oath II more (at all) as the fight should have been highly hyped. Good fight, Stu - Oath had a good gameplan. Just that the Rasta Lion is "King of the Jungle."

"Good fight, Oath. You're a top notch competitor and I have much respect for you. Now lets burn one for humanity. One love, courtesy of the Lion.'

- Dustin Douglas post fight

• Upvote 1

Oath: You are a beast Douglas and deserve the credit you get, however the blueprint on how to beat you is very clear now from your last 2 fights.. The ref won't continually give you the stand up you so desperately desire once the fight hits the ground.. I will be back, till then sure let's smoke ourselves stupid and laugh at Loompa who's been on a bender...

Between the two fighters they had one successful move out of 9 to go with a few controls. The ref standup was fine. The body gassing KO was way worse to me. Reminds me of why I don't have HW's anymore.

The ref stand ups were fine I agree 100% with that - credit to soyster he is using sliders that force the stand ups very quickly.. Without going to much into my sliders I was well over 70% aggression and around 70% finish on the ground yeah RNG may have got me a bit with my control attempts but I'm guessing soy was at 80+ aggression and around the same for control..

I'm not taking anything away from Douglas he is a beast and deserves all the credit he gets as far as going the greatest fighter ever... No he's not in that category the heavyweight division is no where near as talented as it use to be..

Let me make it very clear though... Douglas is an absolute beast and clearly the FOTY of 2014 as it stands