It's been pretty fun, but I'm done!

I wasn't sure if I was lame enough to make a goodbye thread but apparently I am so here it is. As a few of you may have noticed I have been losing interest in the last couple months or so and now I have hit a wall and I am done (for now at least). My reason for losing interest is through no fault of Mike, he has been working hard on this from what I can tell, its just my time has come and its holiday time for me in a week and I cant see myself getting back into the flow of things anytime soon after that. Anyway tip of that hat to MMAtycoon for keeping me around so long, I'm not even a serious gamer and I've been here for like 2 and a half years!

Main memories of MMAtycoon:

-Immortals org which made me interested in the game and also led to my strange addiction to the forums (which has now seriously ended!).

-Smack talking in orgs such as AFP, Immortals, REVO, BEEF etc.

-Beating the shit out of KRads roster and destroying him in general smack talk and rap battles.

-Gentlemanly Scholars and EFC.

-Getting into the top 100 (again thanks to the destruction of KRad).

-Tournaments such as World Dominance, TUM etc -KOing JLPs guy in 5 seconds and him losing his shit about it (haha kidding).

-Making insane avatars.

-Running WPR/L.

Cheers to all you lads who have been helpful or just fun to be around most notably the Gentlemanly Scholars, EFC guys and of course guys like KRAD, Sami, Scottie, Peel Steel, Butch and so on. Oh and long live Dustin Douglas, one of my fav avatars that I made ;)

Last thing, I will give away 500K to whoever posts in this thread the correct WINNER and SCORE of tonight's world cup final.

PS Look out for my amaaaazing fighters in the FA market...

• Upvote 1

You will be missed for sure! I hope this doesn't mean that KRad is able to remove that image from his signature.... hah I laugh every time I see that.

In terms of the World Cup, I'll guess Germany wins 2-0.

I dont really know you, but it is sad to see game veterans leave, best of luck to you and hope you find that spark to come back again. I would love to see your smack talks, i find smack talkers here geniuses.

For the WC Game i'd have to go with my second favorite football nation Germany (they are fvck.... good)

Score: Germany 3 - 1 (late consolation goal for Argentina)(Muller to win the Golden Boot again)

Not good to see the big names leaving the game. Hopefully you'll just take a break and return freash and ready to start again.

Argentina 1- 0 Germany