Darkness avatars

catako

Well the 300k bid is obviously invalid and the real highest genuine bid made in time was my 220k.

Actually he extended the end time because of that troll so the real winner is UniConor at 230k. Darn troll... Offering 300k cents though isn't unreasonable...

I know but that's my opinion. Why should there be a late extension just because everyone could see through humors bullshit? Well, whatever. At least he got more money.

A great auction Darkness with the price really going high high high. It's a shame Humors has to be a horrible human being at the worst of times and ruin the finish with his fake bid.

Sorry to Marky if it does go to Conor because if he had known there was an extension I am sure he would of bid again. It's kind of sad that ANYONE would ever make an argument for Humors coming back at this point. Even when his multi has been ignored for awhile now he can't help be troll and cause trouble.

Great fucking avatar Catako.

Who said it was fake? That is what you are saying if you think I cant get 300k in a hour in this game you are delusional.

The troll of a poster named Humors makes it fake. He even lied and said the money was in his gym when he isn't even VIP and doesn't own a gym. Even if he somehow isn't Humors, that is enough to say it was fake.

The troll of a poster named Humors makes it fake. He even lied and said the money was in his gym when he isn't even VIP and doesn't own a gym. Even if he somehow isn't Humors, that is enough to say it was fake.

I lied? It is in the gym just not on this account I use these accounts only to post in forum you should know better before you talk. I have other account with 1.3 million on it and I would 100% pay the guy not even taking the avatar or givint it away for free. Money for me in this game is not a problem I have been here for 6 and I have people who are suporting me.

Its only your fault you make drama out of everything that is happening in the forum not me or others.

I lied? It is in the gym just not on this account I use these accounts only to post in forum you should know better before you talk. I have other account with 1.3 million on it and I would 100% pay the guy not even taking the avatar or givint it away for free. Money for me in this game is not a problem I have been here for 6 and I have people who are suporting me.

Its only your fault you make drama out of everything that is happening in the forum not me or others.

Yes yes I am so sorry I forgot you have cash in all your other multis. You're the epitome of class and following the rules. I bow down to your wisdom and your warm, loving heart.

• Upvote 1

Yes yes I am so sorry I forgot you have cash in all your other multis. You're the epitome of class and following the rules. I bow down to your wisdom and your warm, loving heart.

You are now turning on the idiot mode?

Everyone in this game who has been around it few years know I allways have legit account who I am playing on side but use fake account with no fighters to talk with managers and communicate in forum. Few of the people know my undercover account but this is close group of guys I have been playing back from the days and I am more than sure they will not out me.

I know but that's my opinion. Why should there be a late extension just because everyone could see through humors bullshit? Well, whatever. At least he got more money.

No. Actually Marky is right. It was wrong on my part. I was soo tired last night and didn't think it thru. Just got to sleep 3-4 ours in the past 3 days and I've been working too hard. I need a break soon or I might go trulu.

I will pm Uniconor and work a deal for him as it was my mistake.

Sorry guys and too bad people like KoreanaZombie ( or whatever user you guys say it is - I can't say it's humors as I don't know how he acts) spoiled it.

Will pm both Marky and Uniconor in a few minutes

You are now turning on the idiot mode?

Everyone in this game who has been around it few years know I allways have legit account who I am playing on side but use fake account with no fighters to talk with managers and communicate in forum. Few of the people know my undercover account but this is close group of guys I have been playing back from the days and I am more than sure they will not out me.

So, you just admitted you're a multi when multi's are frowned upon and deleted? I don't care if you have been playing since day 1, you should have your other account deleted.

So, you just admitted you're a multi when multi's are frowned upon and deleted? I don't care if you have been playing since day 1, you should have your other account deleted.

There is a difference between multi and other account to post in forum but sure you can ban this account.

No. Actually Marky is right. It was wrong on my part. I was soo tired last night and didn't think it thru. Just got to sleep 3-4 ours in the past 3 days and I've been working too hard. I need a break soon or I might go trulu.

Sorry guys and too bad people like KoreanaZombie ( or whatever user you guys say it is - I can't say it's humors as I don't know how he acts) spoiled it.

How did I spoile it? The guy who started to cry that I cant participate spoiled it. I would pay for the avatar and everyone would be happy.

I vote we for sealed (private) bids - both Marky & UniConor submit private bids to Catako - highest private bid wins! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...