You Make the Call - Who Does Dustin Douglas Fight Next?

soyster89

Who is next?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Dustin Douglas fight next?

• Jon Hess
    • Brick Tires
    • Carl Creel
    • Lan Mandragoran
    • Kauko Partio
    • Garson DeBramalo

aka the plan worked.

I wouldn't worry Tosen, won't be the first time an Evo fighter needs a rematch because he got his ass handed to him.

lol

• Upvote 1

If he's more established he shouldn't be hiding behind special rules. If he's such a tough fighter, why is he pussyfooting around a rematch with a pissed and motivated Giant With Attitude?

If Douglas is getting a rematch after every time Hess destroys him they'll be locked in eternal battle.

Opinions are like assholes and right now yours stinks. Jon Hess will expose the fraud Dustin Douglas and make him cry live on Pay Per View. If I'm going to extend him the curtesy of getting a rematch in case of a loss, he should be willing to do the same thing if he's such a great fighter with such a confident manager. Otherwise he's a scared bitch hiding behind special clauses and his big brother mega jug.

That may very well be so as far as my asshole stinking. I did just leave the gym from a intense workout. I also agree that Hess will walk away victorious. As far as Soyster being a scared bitch I have no idea because I have never associated with or delt with the man personally. But best of luck in the fight my convicted brother. Ill be rooting for both you and Hess!

That may very well be so as far as my asshole stinking. I did just leave the gym from a intense workout. I also agree that Hess will walk away victorious. As far as Soyster being a scared bitch I have no idea because I have never associated with or delt with the man personally. But best of luck in the fight my convicted brother. Ill be rooting for both you and Hess!

I personally think that Soyster knows deep down he is going to lose this fight, otherwise he wouldn't ask for a rematch he would simply smash Hess and get on with it. I believe Mannetosen might have gotten to Soysters head in this one. He is second guessing himself, come fight night he will be fiddling around furiously with his sliders minutes before the fight.

• Downvote 1

This is all too funny. Here's the reality:

• Dustin Douglas is the greatest fighter of all time
  • Douglas has ransacked through the HW division, beaten the highest ranked fighters in the game today, so I decided to take to the troll bridge to see what I could swirl up since the game was getting stale. it worked and I'm enjoying this.
  • Jon Hess isn't worthy to step into the cage with Douglas, but Manne is a worthy manager. There's no one I enjoy chatting with or posting messages with more than he in the entire game. The enjoyment I get from the threads he (and some of his followers) create is the reason I still log in every day
  • I have no idea where the "rematch clause" came from. Douglas has many fish to fry before he calls it a career. I didn't intend for there to be two fights with Hess, regardless the outcome.
  • Dinooo is super nice one minute and tries to be an ass the next, but I think it's an act - a "character" he's created if you will. Most of the time he's a pretty nice guy.
  • I fully supported the fight taking place in Widing's org.
  • I've never ducked a fight in my near 5 years playing this game. I take every fight, almost to a fault (or so I've been told).
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I personally think that Soyster knows deep down he is going to lose this fight, otherwise he wouldn't ask for a rematch he would simply smash Hess and get on with it. I believe Mannetosen might have gotten to Soysters head in this one. He is second guessing himself, come fight night he will be fiddling around furiously with his sliders minutes before the fight.

After looking over Douglas` previous oppents I cant help but notice Creels run was far more impressive then Douglas` current tear (lol). I say let Hess murder this man by anything he wants and feed Carl Creel his remains. Thats after Jug, I mean Soyster gets his rematch to only wind up suffering from the same fate. Everytime a younger, better and more hungry lion comes along and diminshes the old lions career. To leave fans and the old lion wondering if he was ever really that great...

The level of competition and a balance of both skilled fighters and great managers is what separated not only the run being more impressive (to me), but the fashion at which he did it. This not to discredit douglas career as it is a matter of opinion. Its just to voice that I believe Creels career is more impressive to me. This does not mean Douglas isnt a great fighter and you arent a good manager. That is not the case at all. With all that aside, its going to be glorious when Douglas passes on the throne to Hess after Hess is standing over his lifeless body! ;)

This is all too funny. Here's the reality:

• Dustin Douglas is the greatest fighter of all time
  • Douglas has ransacked through the HW division, beaten the highest ranked fighters in the game today, so I decided to take to the troll bridge to see what I could swirl up since the game was getting stale. it worked and I'm enjoying this.
  • Jon Hess isn't worthy to step into the cage with Douglas, but Manne is a worthy manager. There's no one I enjoy chatting with or posting messages with more than he in the entire game. The enjoyment I get from the threads he (and some of his followers) create is the reason I still log in every day
  • I have no idea where the "rematch clause" came from. Douglas has many fish to fry before he calls it a career. I didn't intend for there to be two fights with Hess, regardless the outcome.
  • Dinooo is super nice one minute and tries to be an ass the next, but I think it's an act - a "character" he's created if you will. Most of the time he's a pretty nice guy.
  • I fully supported the fight taking place in Widing's org.
  • I've never ducked a fight in my near 5 years playing this game. I take every fight, almost to a fault (or so I've been told).

True he used kafka in relativity against veterans and shit.

Shit everyone else is allowed to have a little fun but me. If you mean a "character" as in what i am doing just now, then yeah its a bit of fun. I am also intrigued to see if Hess can decapitate Douglas since he is the only HW with the chin to match Douglas and in the past few fights Douglas has gotten lucky that his chin saved him, dragged it into the deep waters where your aggro damage sliders meant that you hit first in the 4th and 5th rounds and the other guys chin isn't as good as Douglas so Douglas ends up winning.

I have faith in Tosen and Hess that he can hit you with enough accuracy instead of damage to keep energy in the 4th and 5th rounds and dominate the fight.

Not the point. Helping out a good guy isnt the issue either. Widing gets a SF out of the deal.

Think your barking up the wrong tree there Chris I did nt say not to help widing out yes a old alliance mate. I've helped him out a lot myself just ask him. And Louie.

So I think you be miss interpreted what my point was. Im not stole like he way you must think. I've helped more than enough on this game with out anything in return. So maybe you need to chill out.I've offered any ascension fighters to help out sammi and other org owners before.

This was not for megas post the 1 before I messed up on sorry.

• Upvote 2