Troid's Next Top Fighter! Smack Talk Thread!

GBK16

BLOCK BONUSES!

Fastest KO of the Rounds

Round 6 Round 7 Round 8/10 Round 9

1st Basquiat Tyraanicao Boshtok Of Rivia

2nd Shepard Shepard Cain Basquiat

3rd Heath Heath -------- Boshtok

Fastest Subs of the Rounds

Round 6 Round 7 Round 8/10 Round 9

1st ---------- Carlyle Hunt Melo

2nd ---------- The McCracken Carlyle

3rd ---------- ---------- The The

KO of the Block

1st: COMMANDER SHEPARD vs Edward Teach (Round 6)

2nd: GERALT OF RIVIA vs Junior Singh (Round 6)

3rd: GERRY KHAN vs Mr Evil (Round 6)

SUB of the Block

1st: MIKE HUNT vs Jean Michel Basquiat (Round 10)

2nd: JOE THE vs Gregor MCconnor (Round 8)

3rd: RENAN MELO vs Gerry Khan (Round 9)

FIGHTER of the Block

Winner of Fighter of the Block goes to Charles Carlyle! Charles won all four of his fights during the last block, propelling himself to joint first with wins over Scrooge, Evil, Rogers, and previously undefeated, Oliver Heath.

SMACKTALKER of the Block

This is actually a shared award this time, with the winners being the two who I felt brought the most life to the smacktalk thread, and also showed the most of their personalities. The winners are Geralt of Rivia, managed by TheWolf, and Conor McCracken, managed by Sassano.

FASTEST KO of the Block

1st: JEAN MICHEL BASQUIAT vs Bostar Tyraanicao, Round 1, 0:51

2nd: GERALT OF RIVIA vs Jack Cain, Round 1, 1:20

3rd: COMMANDER SHEPARD vs Edward Teach, Round 1, 1:32

FAST SUB of the Block

1st: MIKE HUNT vs Jean Michel Basquiat, Round 1, 0:32

2nd: CONOR MCCRACKEN vs Gerry Khan, Round 1, 1:33

3rd: RENAN MELO vs Gerry Khan, Round 1, 1:45

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13983695414277.png

"The Cork Convict" CONOR McCRACKEN

"ARGHHHH f**k tha lotta ya dere's only onee match up tha' counts next round 'nd thats me and that fake paddy McConnor. Royal blood don't make me laugh maaaan, o'im gonna show ya blood, when it's ya'rs on that canvas, son!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b12.jpg

Gregor "Royal Blood" MCconnor

RUN!!!!1

Delighted to have you join us Doctor. With the tournament over the half way stage now, I hope people will stick through til the end.

I hope so too... Matt has no chance to win or even place but I can see just how good he is... think I have a good one but time will tell.

lol, looks like the smack talk just stepped up a gear or 2!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14056646054044.jpg

Shepard: No, smack talk didnt step up a gear or two, i just went from Paragon to Renegade Shepard at the push of a button because i got tired of hearing that worthless pile of flesh that goes by Conor talking smack. Mr. McCracken talks all this trash but couldnt finish a fight if his opponent was sleep. He cant finish his first plate at an "All you can eat buffet" and i heard from his girlfriend that he doesnt even finish her off in bed! No wonder why he is barely floating above .500 in this tournament. "McCracken" is the sound his skull made when it collided with my foot on that night that he doesnt remember.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Finally, after hours of reorganising the tournament, looking at every fighter trying to sort out a schedule that won't cause multiple repeat fights, I seriously hope I may have developed a full schedule for the remaining rounds! We have had to say goodbye to Joe The, as his manager Zare 666 sacked the fighter, and goodbye to Jean Michel Basquiat as his manager Comte has been inactive for nearly a month, and it is better to arrange it now in preparation for him to not return in time.

I have had to drop it to only 7 rounds remaining due to the drop outs, along with no decent schedule being able to be organised without the reduction, so without any further ado, here is the schedule for the remaining rounds! If you have any issues with it such as a repeat fight, please send me a PM in game about it! Alongside the event to go ahead next Wednesday, we also have:

March 4th - Round 12! GBK16 BDay!

Yuri Boshtok vs Charles Carlyle

Oliver Heath vs Jimmy Doyle

Renan Melo vs Jack Cain

Geralt of Rivia vs Gregor MCconnor

Commander Shepard vs Gerry Khan

Conor McCracken vs Sebastian Scrooge

Mike Hunt vs Matt Smith

March 18th - Round 13!

Yuri Boshtok vs Matt Smith

Oliver Heath vs Geralt of Rivia

Renan Melo vs Gregor MCconnor

Commander Shepard vs Mike Hunt

Charles Carlyle vs Conor McCracken

Jack Cain vs Sebastian Scrooge

Jimmy Doyle vs Gerry Khan

April 1st - Round 14!

Yuri Boshtok vs Jack Cain

Oliver Heath vs Gregor MCconnor

Renan Melo vs Commander Shepard

Charles Carlyle vs Sebastian Scrooge

Geralt of Rivia vs Gerry Khan

Jimmy Doyle vs Matt Smith

Conor McCracken vs Mike Hunt

From here, there will be a HUGE 9 week break for which the fighters can rest, train and prepare for the final 3 events of the season!

June 3rd - Round 15!

Yuri Boshtok vs Sebastian Scrooge

Oliver Heath vs Renan Melo

Geralt of Rivia vs Matt Smith

Commander Shepard vs Gregor MCconnor

Charles Carlyle vs Mike Hunt

Jack Cain vs Gerry Khan

Jimmy Doyle vs Conor McCracken

June 17th - Round 16!

Yuri Boshtok vs Conor McCracken

Oliver Heath vs Sebastian Scrooge

Renan Melo vs Mike Hunt

Geralt of Rivia vs Jack Cain

Commander Shepard vs Matt Smith

Charles Carlyle vs Gerry Khan

Jimmy Doyle vs Gregor MCconnor

July 1st - Round 17! THE FINALS!

Yuri Boshtok vs Renan Melo (I know this is a rematch, but there was literally no other alternative)

Oliver Heath vs Conor McCracken

Geralt of Rivia vs Commander Shepard

Charles Carlyle vs Jimmy Doyle

Jack Cain vs Gregor MCconnor

Mike Hunt vs Gerry Khan

Sebastian Scrooge vs Matt Smith

This will be posted in the OP to make it easier for you to find!

I'm sure it hasn't been an easy with a few sackings and a few managers going inactive but you've done a great job with this tournament from beginning to end.

Thanks for all your efforts.

I'm looking forward to the last few fights and seeing who is making a last minute push to claim the top 3 spots.

I'm sure it hasn't been an easy with a few sackings and a few managers going inactive but you've done a great job with this tournament from beginning to end.

Thanks for all your efforts.

I'm looking forward to the last few fights and seeing who is making a last minute push to claim the top 3 spots.

Thanks Stu. To be honest, it could have been a lot worse, but it is a good thing that most of the managers have been fantastic to work with, yourself included in that, and I am absolutely delighted this tournament was the winner of Tournament of the Year. Thankfully it appears we won't have any other issues, but I am working on contingency plans just in case so this goes as smooth as possible.

Apologies for the lack of Write Ups lately as well, I had a guy hired to do them but he went inactive but I am gonna do them myself to ensure they get done.

That would be the wanker indeed, if you want, I can reset your record for you so you can see your own stats?

Naw, no biggie... was just confused, this will be Matt's first "real" fights so they'll stick out anyways. Give me the challenge of moving up the table too.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13983695414277.png

"The Cork Convict" CONOR McCRACKEN

"O'im pleased ter say tha afta a good few weeks 'ard graft and a career of bloodshed today o'i got me black belt in Jiu Jitsu. O'im the faaackin paddy."

http://www.fightersmarket.com/v/vspfiles/photos/F012-3.jpg

• Upvote 1