Troid's Next Top Fighter! Smack Talk Thread!

GBK16

Can't be upset and blame someone else for something you overlooked or it not turning out the way you expected. You agreed to the rules before you signed the contract!

I've decided to drop it because I don't wanna see like a whiner, but I still do not agree and I'm still not happy.

It is in the O.P. in this thread http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44447&page=1

I am also going to put it in the first post on this thread to make it more visible for the fighters involved.

no wonder i couldn't c it

any chance of seeing one in highest to lowest score at som epoint

• Upvote 1

League Table has been updated!

Also, we are now having a 5 week break until the next round of events. Draw for the next 5 rounds will be done this weekend.

Keyni Rossi has been online, but hasn't responded to the last 3 fight offers despite being messages time and time again to please accept it.

He has now been removed from the competition, and the person who replaces him will have the option of either taking over his current points total, or be given a random amount of points between 1-6, as was done with the other two replacements.

So, if anybody knows of someone who would like to enter a fighter, please let them know and tell them to PM me with their fighters ID.

Also, I will be handing out the awards for the last 5 rounds, and I will post the winners of each one in here as well.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14057692013181.jpg

Geralt of Rivia "The White Wolf"

"5 weeks doing nothing but training pffft. Guess i will deal with it. If that little whoreson didn't duck me so hard i would have a nice 4 KOs on my record. Anyways if i dont win an award i will fly myself to Ireland and find Mr. Brophy and tell him something no man wants to hear."

"5 weeks doing nothing but training pffft. Guess i will deal with it. If that little whoreson didn't duck me so hard i would have a nice 4 KOs on my record. Anyways if i dont win an award i will fly myself to Ireland and find Mr. Brophy and tell him something no man wants to hear."

That your dick tastes like Cherries?

Okay, due to Keyni Rossi not responding to anything, he has been removed from the tournament.

We are now looking for one person to join the tournament in his place. There are 14 more fights in the league, and that person can either take over Keyni Rossi's points or be given a random amount between 1-6.

I will create a fighter who can step in should someone not be found, with the stipulation that my fighter will not be considered for an award unless it is a standout (TDPW submission or Flying Knee KO for example).

I will be going back through the awards and handing out all those that are overdue, so be sure to look out for any cash that comes into your account.

Okay, I have done the draw for the next 5 rounds (really hard when you have to keep checking to see two fighters haven't already competed against each other) but here are the results:

ROUND 6 (Nov. 19th)

Zac Rogers vs Gregor MCconnor

Joe The vs Sammy DeStefano

Commander Shepard vs TBC (Keyni Rossi's replacement)

Charles Carlyle vs Sebastien Scrooge

Mr Evil vs Gerry Khan

Renan Melo vs Conor McCracken

Yuri Boshtok vs Jimmy Doyle

Ringo Spar vs Bostar Tyraanicao

Jack Cain vs Oliver Heath

Junior Singh vs Geralt of Rivia

ROUND 7 (Dec. 3rd)

Zac Rogers vs Joe The

Gregor MCconnor vs TBC

Sammy DeStefano vs Commander Shepard

Sebastien Scrooge vs Conor McCracken

Charles Carlyle vs Mr Evil

Renan Melo vs Jimmy Doyle

Geralt of Rivia vs Yuri Boshtok

Oliver Heath vs Junior Singh

Jack Cain vs Bostar Tyraanicao

Gerry Khan vs Ringo Spar

ROUND 8 (Dec. 17th)

Zac Rogers vs TBC

Joe The vs Gregor MCconnor

Sammy DeStefano vs Ringo Spar

Sebastien Scrooge vs Bostar Tyraanicao

Charles Carlyle vs Junior Singh

Renan Melo vs Yuri Boshtok

Geralt of Rivia vs Jimmy Doyle

Oliver Heath vs Mr Evil

Jack Cain vs Commander Shepard

Conor McCracken vs Gerry Khan

ROUND 9 (Dec. 31st)

Renan Melo vs Gerry Khan

Zac Rogers vs Charles Carlyle

Yuri Boshtok vs Sammy DeStefano

Commander Shepard vs Oliver Heath

Joe The vs Ringo Spar

Sebastien Scrooge vs Jimmy Doyle

Mr Evil vs Junior Singh

Jack Cain vs Geralt of Rivia

Conor McCracken vs Bostar Tyraanicao

TBC vs Gregor McConnor

ROUND 10 (Jan. 14th)

Yuri Boshtok vs Oliver Heath

Renan Melo vs Geralt of Rivia

Commander Shepard vs Charles Carlyle

Jack Cain vs Jimmy Doyle

Conor McCracken vs Gregor MCconnor

Joe The vs Junior Singh

Mr Evil vs Bostar Tyraanicao

Ringo Spar vs TBC

Gerry Khan vs Sammy DeStefano

Sebastien Scrooge vs Zac Rogers

Best of luck to everyone involved. I hope to have the TBC fighter sorted by Sunday.

• Upvote 2

"That Irish scoundrel has proven to have a small will. Melo will submit him, it won't be a BJJ of since it will be a one sided beating and once my fight is over, i will be cageside to laugh at his latest loss."