An idea for a little treat for us players :-)

Sutemi

I'd like that MMA Tycoon would have tournament with REAL fighters. If this becomes a copyright issue as in "can't use official fighter names" than use almost-genuine names like "Groyce Racie" etc. Just make the fighters skills and hidden attributes, weights, heights etc. as close as possible to the highly subjective truth. And also their tactics. Someone like Sakuraba would naturally have 100% on "see how it goes" :D

Then make a like 100 man Kumite or something like this with these fighters. Maybe like Pride Grand Prix-style tournament would be nice. Preferably with historical fighters all in their primes, like Saku (Kasu, if copyright issue) when he was in his early 30's. Then we can see who of the real world fighters would dominate in your game. This would also serve as kind of demo to the Fight Engine. If you create Lock Bresnar and Emo Fedelianenko and make them sort out who is the HW champion, it'd be a nice treat for us because it seems that this fight will never happen in real life. And if Fedelianenko wins, then of course I will concede that the engine is realistic because we all know the Bresnar would lose that fight ;)

After all, many of us "play" Ultimate MMA Simulator and MMA Tycoons fight engine would serve similar purpose.

I'd like that MMA Tycoon would have tournament with REAL fighters. If this becomes a copyright issue as in "can't use official fighter names" than use almost-genuine names like "Groyce Racie" etc. Just make the fighters skills and hidden attributes, weights, heights etc. as close as possible to the highly subjective truth. And also their tactics. Someone like Sakuraba would naturally have 100% on "see how it goes" :D

Then make a like 100 man Kumite or something like this with these fighters. Maybe like Pride Grand Prix-style tournament would be nice. Preferably with historical fighters all in their primes, like Saku (Kasu, if copyright issue) when he was in his early 30's. Then we can see who of the real world fighters would dominate in your game. This would also serve as kind of demo to the Fight Engine. If you create Lock Bresnar and Emo Fedelianenko and make them sort out who is the HW champion, it'd be a nice treat for us because it seems that this fight will never happen in real life. And if Fedelianenko wins, then of course I will concede that the engine is realistic because we all know the Bresnar would lose that fight ;)

After all, many of us "play" Ultimate MMA Simulator and MMA Tycoons fight engine would serve similar purpose.

Doesn't seem too interesting.

Ok, I have a suggestion for the format and fighters.

TEH TOURNAMENT - Quarterfinal

Tank Abbott (from '98) vs. Viacheslav Datsik

Rickson Gracie (from '99) vs. Kazushi Sakuraba ('99)

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brock Lesnar

Bas Rutten ('99) vs. Randy Couture ('00)

Week after this, Semifinals and so on.

:P

I like the idea, and I would be very interested to see the results. Determining the characteristics of every fighter sounds like an insane amount of work. the attributes assigned to each guy should be made public, which would no doubt lead to endless debates in the forum.

I hope somebody does it.

we can do this if enough people want it. we can make a dummy account to make all the fighters and the fight org and then that one manager can sort everything. i'd give it free vip for the duration. you guys need to sort all the values etc though and we'd only do it every so often - it would be quite time intensive so I don't want to make it too regular a thing :)

we can do this if enough people want it. we can make a dummy account to make all the fighters and the fight org and then that one manager can sort everything. i'd give it free vip for the duration. you guys need to sort all the values etc though and we'd only do it every so often - it would be quite time intensive so I don't want to make it too regular a thing :)

To be honest, I didn't even think too much of the idea, however, I love that you're so open to things. It's great to see.

like its been mentioned a torny would be lots of work but , one fight per month would be good , around the time of ufc events

we vote on fighters we want to see , then we debate attributes for both fighters,

i wouldnt want to see fedor v brock first , thats to come later , but feutured fight would be awsome.

start it off at mmat 1 mma tycoon 1 and have two fighters fight a bout

bass v randy would be a good fight in cage.

no need for a champ as possibly all fighters will be legends anyway

like its been mentioned a torny would be lots of work but , one fight per month would be good , around the time of ufc events

we vote on fighters we want to see , then we debate attributes for both fighters,

i wouldnt want to see fedor v brock first , thats to come later , but feutured fight would be awsome.

start it off at mmat 1 mma tycoon 1 and have two fighters fight a bout

bass v randy would be a good fight in cage.

no need for a champ as possibly all fighters will be legends anyway

I would want to see something like... Brock and Carwin. Maybe Matt Hughes vs Royce Gracie II. These tactics would be relatively simple to set and you would get the hang of things and basically if you mess up trying to build a real mma fighter you can learn from your mistakes and the results of those 2 fights wouldn't really matter to much.