I have a dim fighter

Got this message from yesterday and it made me lol

Arse Biscuits stubbed his toe getting out of the shower. After talking about his experience to an MMA radio show, the popular opinion is that he's a bit dim but in a loveable way.

I was going to sack him anyway but this had speeded things up a little

My top fighters are low IQ, highly intelligent fighters should really tap out to submissions faster and tap under strikes because they have the intelligence to realise they are screwed and the sun will come up for another day.

A highly intelligent fighter might in general be a contradiction. fighters usually harp on about the new born baby , deposit for a house and 4x4 , a better life etc, when for most these are aspirations of mediocrity that can be attained by an intelligent person or usual office jockey without having to throw down in a cage for a pay day to support the family every 3 months, when everything can go to shit from one lucky punch.

So IF there are intelligent fighters then are they actually selfish people, because they could provide all this mundane shit through a normal job paid by BACS on the 25th of each month? They choose to fight for fun and put their families stability under needless pressure.

Food for thought.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting take on the subject.

The UFC are full of such people. Rick Franklin has a Masters Degree and I'm sure many others are graduates of sorts.

I like the idea that low IQ fighters might be willing to push the limits further for the win bonus and high IQ hi guys might tap quicker, which might be down to childhood upbringing... we could then bring in a whole psychological background on each fighter?

Wouldn't at all surprise me if Mike had factored something like this into the game... certainly worth some experimentation.

My guy has low stats, i'll train him a bit then see how he goes with different game plans :)

Sorry guys just currious, is it acctually possible to find out your fighters iq or were you joking?

Yes it is, you can win it on spin & win or get a random test during flights fith a private jet.