Jones and DC fought at UFC Media Day Video

Gonzasco

Man i hope Jones will fuck up that arrogant pusher even worse in the cage. If you push champs face prepare to get smashed around. Jones schooled him today.

Jones started with the little headbutt and getting in DC's face. People get in each other's faces and push during stare-downs, but throwing punches is not okay. Jones was in the wrong there IMO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Jones started with the little headbutt and getting in DC's face. People get in each other's faces and push during stare-downs, but throwing punches is not okay. Jones was in the wrong there IMO

Exactly, pushes happen and people usually just leave it, but Jones being the arrogant prick he is couldn't handle being bullied by DC and threw a punch like a little baby and put people in danger.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The funniest part of all that was Conor at the end just laughing.

And both men are at fault here, they both ridiculously over reacted. JJ is disrespectful to start with , DC is hot headed with the push. And then surprise surprise a fight breaks out.

Of corse jones "beat" DC here, DC fell off the platform. I would fancy my chances against an opponent on his side after falling off a platform, in a crowd being bundled by fuck loads of people trying to get in close

• Upvote 2

C'mon man their heads touched like a normal ass media day staredown

http://www.titocouture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Stann-And-Bisbing-Get-Too-CLose-For-Comfort-500x333.jpg

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/341366/46334.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QrJcSa7jIn0/Ud04QF1jX2I/AAAAAAAAtlg/38iYLdd7fqY/s280/The+Kiss+-+Silva+vs.+Weidman+Faceoff.jpg

DC pushed him because he wasnt going to let Bones crowd his space like that and Bones didnt like to be pushed. If you see this as Bones being a jerk/ass or whatever else you guys say then youre a certified hater... ITS A STAREDOWN this kinda shit happens from time to time hell they put it in the career mode on one of the fight night games.

You cant say one of these fighters "won" it was a scrum DC fell off the damn platform, that shit aint fair, this aint a bruce lee movie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

C'mon man their heads touched like a normal ass media day staredown.

C'mon man? I said pushing and getting in eachother's face is normal. Why did you quote me?

Scooby, I love how you show two pics of A. Silva who is notorious for getting too close and Bisping who is just cbomb. Anyone remember Silva's shoulder strike on Sonnen at the weigh in?

You can try to dismiss the headbutt by putting it in quotes and posting pics of other assholes who do the same thing but it's not going to change Jones being an ass or him being wrong for what he did. Fighters head's do touch sometimes when they get in close sure, but it's your own bias that makes you think that wasn't a headbutt.

• Upvote 3

DC threw his shoe at the end, in case y'all didn't notice

haha yeah i saw it too. on the ufc side you can see the shoe flying right in the camera :D

and if they had problems selling tickets what i dont believe, they will get a full house now , if that makes the round.

kind felt like an upfront planed PR stunt, but who knows.

Fight should be pulled, they both should be sat down for 6 months, yank the title belt away. UFC supposedly condones bar/street fighting.. this was nothing more then a bar/street fight. I bet if this was Gamburyan and Gibson they would have been tossed from the card and possibly the UFC.

There is a place to fight.. and a place not too. This is one of those "not too" places. If you can fight anywhere at anytime then no UFC fighter should ever be tossed for fighting out side the cage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1