JLP

On the flip side I had a friend that posted on Facebook during a World Cup match "The clock ran out, why are they still playing?"

I tried to watch some World Cup and about 2/3rds of the players on the field are just walking around the middle of the field all the time. Most slow paced field sport ive ever seen.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpeg/5a13638711eeb249501c47891a85f493b870975d.jpg

i can shit all over other Bearse too!

You're a pro at posting pictures that give you boners. I noticed you threw a fit when scooby wanted to resurrect the pictures of broads thread, it's all starting to make sense now.

I don't blaming you for just posting pictures and videos though, you've shown you really have no clue when you claim the Bears are paying Peppers salary this year or when you blasted me for saying Love would get traded to Cleveland for Wiggins, Bennet and a pick.

When you want to actually talk football instead of posting pictures and giggling like a schoolgirl let me know. Like I said though, I understand why you dont. It's harder to look like an idiot when you just put a picture up, but everytime you try to offer an opinion you come off like a drooling hick who gets his info from ESPN.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1Ap6zbfAa7U/Tlk2N1gef5I/AAAAAAAABL0/vhr4eWKkFq8/s1600/x2011-August-26-22-2-46.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6yuBNan6w7.jpg

http://www.fantasyfootballchick.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Jay-Cutler-Brandon-Marshall-Broncos.jpg

Fool me once shame one you, fool me twice shame on me.

Blake Bortles looked very good against the Bears backups. Good athlete and looked very poised for a rookie qb.

I'll be rooting for him because I used to live across the street from his HS and went to the same college he did.

Bears special teams were awful again. They really miss coach Toub and will miss Hester.

Both starting lines looked good. Starting offensive skill positions played well. DB's and LB's looked below average at best.

Way too many penalties being called in the preseason. I hope this doesnt continue into the season. The defensive holding calls in particular are bad. 5 yards and an auto first is a huge punishment if you are calling one 1-3 times a drive. Seems like the NFL doesnt want anyone to play defense anymore.

I also noticed in the 4 games I watched so far that some teams are coming out with a no huddle offense on the opening drive and had great success with it. I would think you'd have a pretty high scoring rate doing that.