JLP

Did somebody forget to tell Green Bay preseason was over?

they looked ok in the first half. Losing Lacy and the starting tackle wont help. Seattle is scary good though.

Peppers didnt do much, the highlight of the game for me was Matthews pushing him out of the way to chase down the ballcarrier.

Lots of mistakes and injuries for da Beloved today. Lost two o-lineman and Jeffery. Bearse are still old and slow, the Bills are probably a much more talented team overall except at the offensive skill positions.

Vikings are in first place and the only NFCN team that played well so far.

10358149_10152680647926624_8332862481353

I don't want to hear it. One of my teams blew a 17 point lead to get beat by 17 and the other lost to a backup QB by 6.

as long as McCoy isn't in charge of leaving any tips for the team.

I don't know, The Eagles overcame a 17 point defecit to win though it was against The Jags where The Steelers are 0-2.

Unfortunately and it hurts to say this but the Eagles don't suck and will probably win the division. At this rate Romo is being Romo to a new extreme the Redskins are still kind of struggling and my Giants well Eli may need to sit the damn bench and watch at this rate. Hmmmmm well it is what it is but I can't say that I am as excited for the Giants season as I was in the offseason.

But the Bills on the other hand. EJ surprised me. He still isn't where he should be but he is looking better than he was before so that is a start.