NYFN 16 man 18 year old 170lb creation tournament

This feel so sweet. This kid has no clue what he has got himself in to. Even Jesus will not help him in this one.

This kid has been here nearly five years and has been a champion in more orgs than you've had fights son

Be ready for the ass kicking of a life time and a one way trip back to nobody knowing who the fuck you are

I am just saying if your company has something to do with religion I dont want to be sponsored by it if it doesnt I am more than welcome to sponsored by it. And if you are interested in joining our organization Council for Secular Humanism you are welcome to PM me and we can talk about it.

I cant tell if you are trolling or not

This kid has been here nearly five years and has been a champion in more orgs than you've had fights son

Be ready for the ass kicking of a life time and a one way trip back to nobody knowing who the fuck you are

This kid has been 5 years in the game but has record of 25-13 I think that says it all. You better give us more of your smack talk because when I look at your record all is see is smack.

This kid has been 5 years in the game but has record of 25-13 I think that says it all. You better give us more of your smack talk because when I look at your record all is see is smack.

I took a sabbatical and got reset, I've had over 500 fights bro, I've never dropped below a .5 ratio so someone like you is a can to crush

Hey, hey, hey, I'm the only real Atheist here. My alliance is the the Atheist Fighters Association. So I win the best Atheist on MMATycoon.com contest and it doesn't matter who wins your first round squabble, cause my fighter will be winning it all anyways. So ya might wanna find a religion and start praying cause ya both suck at shit talking.

OK so little update guys, wolf has had to drop out due to his inability to count so liam Davidson has taken his place and I've decided king James can jog on and I will enter a fighter in his place, can't have that troll affiliated with my orgh in anyway

• Upvote 1

There is a reason, your an annoying troll and I don't like you, this is my tournament and I will be paying out money from my own pocket, there is no way I want people like u associated with my org your a virus and shit sticks so go spread you annoying troll shitnelse where

• Upvote 1

This is a joke. All I did here was for you just to hype your tournament so you can get participants faster and all I get is this. I dont even care about your tournament money or anything you are offering there. Lets do it like this I stay in the tournament and if I win you give everyone to second place or who ever you want to.

• Downvote 1

Let's donit this way, curb your attitude and trolling on forums from now on and you can stay in, I will judge how you have done the day before creation. If you stop being annoying and trolling every thread you post in you can enter the tournament and if you win have the money

Done deal. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/shaking-hands-in-agreement-smiley-emoticon.gif

Caleb was allready having a party :youwish:

Well your fate in this tournament is in your own hands let's see if you can behave yourself

• Upvote 1

Remember guys tomorrow is the day, if you pm me your fighter ids tomorrow I'll sign you up on 4/2/2 contracts to cover all training between fights. I'll be busy tomorrow so I will sign you up as soon as I get chance its my sons birthday. Good luck gentleman

Remember guys tomorrow is the day, if you pm me your fighter ids tomorrow I'll sign you up on 4/2/2 contracts to cover all training between fights. I'll be busy tomorrow so I will sign you up as soon as I get chance its my sons birthday. Good luck gentleman

I'll still sponsor fighters for 2k each :) i'll check here for your fighter ID's at some point