NYFN 16 man 18 year old 170lb creation tournament

Ok guys the creation Date is set as 1st of september, fights will begin roughly 4 weeks after this and be held every other wednesday. I will email you all individually but for now im putting it here

Ok guys the creation Date is set as 1st of september, fights will begin roughly 4 weeks after this and be held every other wednesday. I will email you all individually but for now im putting it here

Would you consider having the creation date on a sunday instead? I think a lot of people could be busy working or going to school on a monday.

Ah ok then, hope everyone is ready, some tough managers in here. I just hope i give a good showing for myself

Also i will gladly sponsor all fighters from this tournament, just PM me the ID's ;)

You can sponsor my fighter if your company has nothing to do with religion.

And what does this have anything to do with me sponsoring fighters in the tournament?

I am just saying if your company has something to do with religion I dont want to be sponsored by it if it doesnt I am more than welcome to sponsored by it. And if you are interested in joining our organization Council for Secular Humanism you are welcome to PM me and we can talk about it.

Lets do it I am not scared of you. Maybe lets top the stacks? If I win the God does not exist? Who is cared now?

You little fucker, I'm atheist as fuck cause no god could have been stupid enough to create such an ignorant spastic, I will tear you limb from limb and use your own arm to choke you out before I baptise your unconscious body in my piss.

Don't fuck with me when it comes to smack talk this isn't my first rodeo

• Upvote 1

You little fucker, I'm atheist as fuck cause no god could have been stupid enough to create such an ignorant spastic, I will tear you limb from limb and use your own arm to choke you out before I baptise your unconscious body in my piss.

Don't fuck with me when it comes to smack talk this isn't my first rodeo

You know how I know that you are not an Atheist? You dont write Atheist with capital A. So please save this bullshit for some one else I am not buying it. I will destroy you in devastating fashion and you will only be remember as a kid who lied and got knocked out in first round. This maybe is not your first rodeo but its definitely the last one.

You know how I know that you are not an Atheist? You dont write Atheist with capital A. So please save this bullshit for some one else I am not buying it. I will destroy you in devastating fashion and you will only be remember as a kid who lied and got knocked out in first round. This maybe is not your first rodeo but its definitely the last one.

[/quote

My grandma smack talks Better than you and she has no teeth.

Speaking of no teeth, I plan to knock yours so far down your throat that you have to shove your toothbrush up your ass to clean them.

I wonder if your faith will change when your fighter sees the light about 5 seconds after hitting the canvas?

My grandma smack talks Better than you and she has no teeth.

Speaking of no teeth, I plan to knock yours so far down your throat that you have to shove your toothbrush up your ass to clean them.

I wonder if your faith will change when your fighter sees the light about 5 seconds after hitting the canvas?

No need to talk about your grandmother everyone knows here because she has no teeth she is giving the best blow jobs in the town. Almost as good as your mother.

How ever lets get back to the point. Mogan set us up for the first round. This guy has crossed the red light talking as he is talking to me. He has no clue who he is bucking with but soon he will find it out and it will be the last thing he will remember. You little kid can talk all you want but on the fight night you pants will be full of shit and not because you will be scared but because your head will be punched in so hard your body will shit yourself.

P.S. Learn to quote. 1500 post and you cant quote? That show how smart you really are ;)!