Live control of fights...

MMATycoon

ok i got half through the posts and must say the idea is great, but the concerns are correct. The Live fights with the current system the game works, citys ,time zones is not good.

But half way through i got an idea for the people who are not so fond of it because of the timezones.

What about like mike mentioned seperate, but not in the construct of the Island or something. (timezone)

There is one org for everyone to join, live fights. The training and everything around the fights stays the same.

But in order to Fight both managers have be online and agree to the Fight.

That means there are no Fight cards to be filled or fight offers to accept.

When you think your Fighter is ready you go in some kind of lobby and wait for someone to show up, if both partys agree to the Fight it will start right away.

(maybe a system that insures at least on some level, range, fair fights. i mean no fights like 7/8/9/blue against 15/13/14/black) so nobody is abuseing it for hyping his fighter.

you can arrange Fights before hand and agree to a time with the other manager and then go online. (just thought about people when they wanna fight, sitting there all day and waiting :P)

The hype and pop system will be the same.

So the Fights itself would be a one Fight Event and depending on the combined hype and pop. the event will earn a certain amount of money. who ever wins gets the bigger take and earns money to train. (but this money should not get laundered, cloth and supps can only be bought from the org)

something else to the event

there could be something like every full hour an event and who finds an opponent till then, fights in the event. depending on the slot you get (main-card, co main event, main event or under card) and win or loose, you will get money from % of the profit from the event.

some managers might be able to have more Fights due to more activity, but since everything else is the same, Fighters still get injured, need to train or rest up after a Fight.

For this to work there should be maybe just one Weight Class, to have a bigger Fighter pool and the chance to find a Match-Up.

i hope all of this makes sence and is only a thing a wanna through out there into the MMATycoon World :)

ok i got half through the posts and must say the idea is great, but the concerns are correct. The Live fights with the current system the game works, citys ,time zones is not good.

But i like the idea so much that half way through i got an idea.

What about like mike mentioned seperate, but not in the construct of the Island or something. (timezone)

There is one org for everyone to join, live fights. The training and everything around the fights stays the same.

But in order to Fight both managers have be online and agree to the Fight.

That means there are no Fight cards to be filled or fight offers to accept.

When you think your Fighter is ready you go in some kind of lobby and wait for someone to show up, if both partys agree to the Fight it will start right away.

(maybe a system that insures at least on some level, range, fair fights. i mean no fights like 7/8/9/blue against 15/13/14/black) so nobody is abuseing it for hyping his fighter.

you can arrange Fights before hand and agree to a time with the other manager and then go online. (just thought about people when they wanna fight, sitting there all day and waiting :P)

The hype and pop system will be the same.

So the Fights itself would be a one Fight Event and depending on the combined hype and pop. the event will earn a certain amount of money. who ever wins gets the bigger take and earns money to train. (but this money should not get laundered, cloth and supps can only be bought from the org)

something else to the event

there could be something like every full hour an event and who finds an opponent till then, fights in the event. depending on the slot you get (main-card, co main event, main event or under card) and win or loose, you will get money from % of the profit from the event.

some managers might be able to have more Fights due to more activity, but since everything else is the same, Fighters still get injured, need to train or rest up after a Fight.

For this to work there should be maybe just one Weight Class, to have a bigger Fighter pool and the chance to find a Match-Up.

i hope all of this makes sence and is only a thing a wanna through out there into the MMATycoon World :)

You mean like you go online, see who's on the lobby, have a LIVE fight and after your fight you have to wait let's say another 336 hours (2weeks) to fight with that fighter live again :)

Jesus Christ.

This was just a quick thread to start to get people chatting about something. I've got a massive fight engine update that I'm nearly finished with that changes a shit ton of stuff in the fight engine including leg kicks, fight scoring, standups etc. So basically doing exactly what you're asking for in terms of fixing important stuff first.

Like I say, zero time has been spent on this and would get spent on this till other more important stuff got done first.

As for phrasing being confusing, "How would you guys feel about that and would you want it separated from the current format in some way, as obviously it's gunna be tough for people to be online when all their fights happen"

The answer is yes and I don't see how that's confusing at all.

• Upvote 1

Jesus Christ.

This was just a quick thread to start to get people chatting about something. I've got a massive fight engine update that I'm nearly finished with that changes a shit ton of stuff in the fight engine including leg kicks, ground scoring, standups etc. So basically doing exactly what you're asking for in terms of fixing important stuff first.

Like I say, zero time has been spent on this and would get spent on this till other more important stuff got done first.

As for phrasing being confusing, "How would you guys feel about that and would you want it separated from the current format in some way, as obviously it's gunna be tough for people to be online when all their fights happen"

I think this topic would of been less hostile if you included that first paragraph ahead of your initial post

I'm sure it would, it's just a long while since I've had to preface things like that because people haven't tended to go off the handle like this for a long time.

Everything is blown out of proportion here, its a very intimidating environment for new users but what can you do.

• Upvote 2

Jesus Christ.

This was just a quick thread to start to get people chatting about something. I've got a massive fight engine update that I'm nearly finished with that changes a shit ton of stuff in the fight engine including leg kicks, fight scoring, standups etc. So basically doing exactly what you're asking for in terms of fixing important stuff first.

Everything you say gets over analyzed like gospel. This is why huge potions of the world can't eat pork...