JohnnySep

Cage vs Bungay

Subbed vs Andrews

Rourke vs Hughes

Castillo vs Reinhardt

Bungay vs Andrews

Rourke vs Reinhardt

Andrews vs Rourke

I trow an extra 1000 in for the winner, for screwing up the original Tycoon cup post.

Big Woody's gym will also Donate $1000 to the Winner. On a side note, for any participants moving to Montreal for the tournament, and want some Elite training. We have a few spots left at what is arguably the second best gym in montreal.

Cheers

Shane Mullins

Cage vs Bungay

Subbed vs Andrews

Rourke vs Hughes

Castillo vs Reinhardt

Cage vs Andrews

Rourke vs Castillo

Cage vs Rourke

finally a man who knows who is gonna win

Big Woody's gym will also Donate $1000 to the Winner. On a side note, for any participants moving to Montreal for the tournament, and want some Elite training. We have a few spots left at what is arguably the second best gym in montreal.

Cheers

Shane Mullins

This is big... Thank you Shane, I will get the word out

The forumn is bumping with support for this in a big way... The prize pool is up to $4,000 thanks to user contributions

Me- 1000

Steeve- 1000

Big Woodys Gym - 1000

Seanfu- 1000 (presumably for making me have the worst avatar in the game for a month)

thanks everyone for making this even more exciting, I can't wait until the bookies get their hands on the event

The forumn is bumping with support for this in a big way... The prize pool is up to $4,000 thanks to user contributions

Me- 1000

Steeve- 1000

Big Woodys Gym - 1000

Seanfu- 1000 (presumably for making me have the worst avatar in the game for a month)

thanks everyone for making this even more exciting, I can't wait until the bookies get their hands on the event

yeah he owes you. I was concerned for awhile.

Cage vs Bungay

Subbed vs Andrews

Rourke vs Hughes

Castillo vs Reinhardt

Cage vs Subbed

Rourke vs Castillo

Cage vs Rourke

totally biased. <_<

Bungay stylisticly probably is the toughest opponent for Cage in this tournament. if Cage can get through Bungay i say he takes it to the end... if Bungay wins i say Bungay bansai's everybody.

though, really .. i see 6 of the 8 having good chances winning it. great lineup .. big kudos.

• 2 weeks later...