AFM Open weight GP

WOG

AFM is going to try the impossible :mf_popcorn1:

OPEN WEIGHT GP

I want to run a 16 man GP. Can be any weight from 135 to 300.....Yes that's right I am testing the impossible

-Single Elim

-Ran over a month or two time (so people can rest up)

-Everyone is signed to a 1 fight contract. You win and go to the next round you get resigned for another 1 fight contract.

-Contracts will be for 1000-1-1

-Fighters must be in LA

-If you make it to the next round and don't accept the next contract with in a reasonable time next in line get's it.

WINNER get's- AFM contract to weight of choice 4 fights 6000/3000/5000 along with a sponsorship from Demonic Clothing more details will come with that end.

First 16 interested get in!!!!!!!!!

Let's test this system and see what we find

OPEN WEIGH GP ROSTER:

1. Buzz Sawyer 265+

2. Scott James 265+

3. John Gallagher 135

4. Thai Chung 135

5. Wenzeslaus "Gunter" Dugald 205

6. Bill "Bad" Buckley 205

7. Girevoy Khan 265

8. Hiyato Suzuki 205

9. The Mexican Samurai 145

10. Gipson Brown 185

11. Tee Bone 185

12. Jason "The Jackyl" Woods 185/205

13. Solomon Carver 205

14. BJ Jitsu 185

15. Kirill Filipovic 170

16. Bull "Thunder" Harley 185

Alternate: Steve Berger 185

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i probally got someone i can put in there, not sure if current afm members are allowed to enter, but if not i do have a unsigned guy who can enter

AFM is going to try the impossible :mf_popcorn1:

OPEN WEIGHT GP

I want to run a 20 man GP. Can be any weight from 135 to 300.....Yes that's right I am testing the impossible

-Single Elim

-Ran over a month or two time (so people can rest up)

-Everyone is signed to a 1 fight contract. You win and go to the next round you get resigned for another 1 fight contract.

-Contracts will be for 1000-1-1

-Fighters must be in LA

-If you make it to the next round and don't accept the next contract with in a reasonable time next in line get's it.

WINNER get's- AFM contract to weight of choice 4 fights 6000/3000/5000 along with a sponsorship from Demonic Clothing more details will come with that end.

First 20 interested get in!!!!!!!!!

Let's test this system and see what we find

i'd looooove to see how the matchups gonna look like once all the sllots have been filled. though i seriously doubt if a 135 is gonna jump in the mix. :injured:

come on LA people, lets get this thing rolling.

I am the owner of Demonic Clothing, and i decided the winner will recieve a $1,000 / 45 Day Contract and a complete set (Shirt and Shorts) of Custom Fight Wear for the winning fighter. You Choose the design, Plus Brawler and Semore are in talks about a custom GP T-Shirt that will be for sale, Limited Amount, but all Participants will recieve 1 for free.

i'd looooove to see how the matchups gonna look like once all the sllots have been filled. though i seriously doubt if a 135 is gonna jump in the mix. :injured:

come on LA people, lets get this thing rolling.

If anything I have a super crappy 135 I was gonna cut but I will save him and throw him to the sharks!

His org is non existing anymore. No idea how this is going to get fixed.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=23598

Anyway, sign me up. But I need 2 more weeks of inactivity to get out of my contract.

My org is active.....I don't know what you where looking at

The massive mismatches are going to result in bad event ratings.

Honestly I don't mind......this is just for fun to see what happens....Also I figure it's a good way to get people looking or talking about AFM that normally wouldn't. :smile_anim: