Is it possible?

KingJames

You can't see who it is. The types of people who act like a dick and get negged are the same types of people who would harrass a neg voter via PM or in-game, so it remains hidden. My guess is that if you stop spamming and trolling, the negs will stop.

• Upvote 2

I'm calling misfit or humours aswell, he's far to knowledgeable and he seems to know what he's doing with everything in the game, including sliders and he knows a lot about the forums

I could so easily be incredibly wrong and I apoligise honestly if I am but it seems off

I'm calling humors on this guy. Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling about it.

yep, check out the 3 word story thread with his trolling. Its either a new troll who needs a ban or humors.

Theres a specific post in there where he says "fuck you boy" and from my talking with him in chat, he likes calling people boy

I'm calling humors on this guy. Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling about it.

I was thinking the same thing. Brand new account. Manager and forum account not linked. Immediately understands the ins and outs of the game. Trolls from day one. Seems like the Steam group has reignited the passion for Tycoon trolling in humors.

I can't remember, but I was thinking that we shouldn't be -6ing him. We need to carefully ration our -1s to make sure that every post gets at least -1 :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1