Jon Hess with a Message for Brick Tires

*Following the ridiculously early stoppage against Carl Creel, heavyweight kingpin Jon Hess had the following to say*

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13976539209288.png

Hess: "Normally cultured gentleman like Jon Hess would not lower himself to speak of descendant of slave with shitty slave name. At times he have to take charge of business though. Brick Tires is pillow fisted baboon that not stop Jon Hess even if he fling coconuts at Hess' magnificent bald dome from vantage point up in palm tree. Hess will boil him in cauldron with cabbage and pig knuckle to honor savage monkey ancestor of Brick Tires with bone through nose."

• Upvote 8

John Hess it's come to me that Ascensions 265+ champion wants you quite badly. Sabonis has come to me today requesting that I go out and get him the fight with your self.

Makes sense that Sabonis wants to fight some bum named John Hess...

Jon Hess on the other hand, i heard that he is suing game of thrones for stealing his skull crushing finale. Poor Sabonis would have no hope.

• Upvote 1

I believe they took this seriously, as Sabonis has a short notice fight against a 198k ID fighter :)

Davies needed a short notice fight. Didnt even know that Sabonis will be fighting injuried. Also I believe Sabonis was higher p4p than Hess was before he got a fight with Douglas. But it doesnt matter Tires or another BHP will take out Hess even if wasnt Sabonis. I just wanted to get revenge for Soy.