PRIDE-KT Official Smacktalk Thread

Scooby

Lion Heart (0-1) you forgot to mention the draws as well ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14094057299883.gif

Abidemi "The Ripper" Kwame

Like I said after the first fight, the fight won't go to decision, I will either KO you or you will KO me.

Was referring to my first fight with this quote :P. After the fight I regreted that I didn't finish my opponent, I did more damage, but he had the control and the fight went to a draw. That is why I said I won't let another fight go to the judges. I'm not complaining about the decision but I had the first impression that I deserved the win.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b27.jpg

Calvin "The Tiger" King (257864)

Congrats to Hester for taking it to the limit. Yeah i didn't get the win, but when you get out of hospital maybe we can tangle again?

But in the mean time, Malik looks like he likes to throw down. One of us will be getting knocked out in this fight. Let's dance!

• Downvote 1

Sully's Prediction - PRIDE: Cast Away V

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Hello everyone!!! After a bit of time off to train for my fight, i am BACK!!!

Big thanks to me brother "Lucky" Liam McGuiness for covering for me as i trained for my fight and recovered after. I hope he didn't offend too many of you guys with his thoughts!!!

But before we get into anything, be sure to stop by at North Atlantic for some fight gear!! While you're at it, ask Mac McNulty for a sponsorship and tell him Sully sent ya! We need more sponsorship for our guys!! Let's get our name out there!!!

Now onto the fights.... There have been a lot of great fights and a lot of not-so-good fights. Who has made a name since i last previewed? Let's find out who is fighting...

PRIDE: Cast Away V

(Preliminary Fights)

Oddr Sigsteinn v Lion Heart

Both men are coming off losses and are looking to get their first win. Oddr has been quiet but Heart has been making a few comments on that tall lanky stick figure. Is that going to be a distraction?

Sully's Prediction: Sigsteinn to score a close decision

Mickey Cohen v Preuss Skura

Another two silent fighters who are coming off losses. Hard to tell who wants it more.

Sully's Prediction: Cohen to edge the victory

Andua Rameau Sokoudju v Alphonsus Narcissus

Another 2 quiet achievers. Narcissus is making his debut while Sokodju made an impressive debut but lost his momentum with a TKO loss. From what i can tell, that loss seemed to have affected him. How much? We'll find out soon enough

Sully's Prediction: Narcissus to make an impressive debut and score the early TKO

Mikael Saputo v Dierk Riese

Riese has been making himself very well known talking to popular fighter Bo Dallas and Khasar Borjigin. Both men coming off victories. Looks like a greatr fight!

Sully's Prediction: As tough as Riese is, i can't go past Saputo. All that milk he drinks should strengthen his shin bone for a nice head kick KO. Sorry Riese! Come to Sully's for a beer after!! :)

Bryant Baez v Tom Kazanski

Two fighters coming off wins. Baez the more impressive with the KO.

Sully's Prediction: Baez to continue his KO streak.

-=BREAK=-

...And as you know The Island can get pretty hot. And what better way to cool down than to grab yourself an icy cold bottle of Sully's HB. Sully's HB is brewed right here on The Island and goes down great with a bucket of General Tso's chicken!

Ahhh, Sully's HB. Now available at Sully's Bar & Grill where you can watch the fights live on our HD screens!

http://i.imgur.com/xktsfFo.png?1?9816

Sully's HB, official drink of http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1409576889PKTtiban_zps311cfa481.png

Remember to drink responsibly!

-=End Break=-

(MAIN CARD)

John Hetfield v Roberto Abreu

Both men are coming off losses, with Abreu seeming like he looks more comfortable stepping back into the cage but has since cut ties with his management team. Hetfield got a bit emotional after his loss but will be bounce back?

Sully's Prediction: Abreu to score the late TKO

Sami Bernill v Mike Green

Both men coming off victories with Green knocking his first opponent out while Bernill has gone the distance in both his fights.

Sully's Prediction: Green to continue his streak with a late TKO

Rakharo Soladdo v Rorion Villanova

Both men are coming off losses, but leading to the fight Soladdo seems to have more confidence.

Sully's Prediction: Soladdo to bounce back with the dominant decision victory.

ClickClick ClickClick v Kulle Jose

The funny named Click makes his debut against Jose who is no stranger to the cage as he fought in a MMA Quick Fight prior to this fight. Not much is known about the man with the strange name.

Sully's Prediction: Tough one, but i will have to say Jose to score another late TKO

Vesa Asikainen v James Esteban

Two people hoping to bounce back from losses. However i fear for Asikainen's career as it appears he will miss weight for the second time in a row. I hope not, as Esteban has done the right thing and it would be a shame if he were to once again not make weight. Maybe he should consider a move up?

Sully's Prediction: Providing we don't get another NC, then Esteban should get the early KO.

• Upvote 3

Oddr Sigsteinn v Lion Heart

Both men are coming off losses and are looking to get their first win. Oddr has been quiet but Heart has been making a few comments on that tall lanky stick figure. Is that going to be a distraction?

Sully's Prediction: Sigsteinn to score a close decision

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b1.jpg

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

" You want a comment? Only one will leave the ring standing and hands raised. Guess who? :shades: "

Lion Heart (0-0) - I am so happy I am getting to maul a bitch in Pride Cast Away V! I cant wait to start of the event with a thunderous KO!!! Motherfuckers should start lining up - I'll be the number one in your books when I'll whoop some of that ass baby ;)

"Son you got some really short memory or just a reality problem!!!! Already forgot your one loss? Damn i didnt know i am FIghting a handicaped person.

When you land back in reality, please show up in the Cage. And for your sake and the Fans, plus the Media, plus the Manager, plus the Fighters, plus your family, plus KT Pride, plus the KT World, please stop making statement. It is only going downhill from here. DId i actually forget one? Ah you know what, for your sake and your brains! Hope it will hold up in the Cage, but then again a concussion cant do any more damage then there already is.

I digress, i am pumped for the FIght :training2: and learned from my first Fight a lot. So come prepared or else. Plus Lion Heart dont write checks with you mouth, that your ass cant cash. Lets see if i cant turn you "promised KO" in a Knockout for you. You read me.......

• Upvote 2

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

" You want a comment? Only one will leave the ring standing and hands raised. Guess who? :shades: "

"Son you got some really short memory or just a reality problem!!!! Already forgot your one loss? Damn i didnt know i am FIghting a handicaped person.

When you land back in reality, please show up in the Cage. And for your sake and the Fans, plus the Media, plus the Manager, plus the Fighters, plus your family, plus KT Pride, plus the KT World, please stop making statement. It is only going downhill from here. DId i actually forget one? Ah you know what, for your sake and your brains! Hope it will hold up in the Cage, but then again a concussion cant do any more damage then there already is.

I digress, i am pumped for the FIght :training2: and learned from my first Fight a lot. So come prepared or else. Plus Lion Heart dont write checks with you mouth, that your ass cant cash. Lets see if i cant turn you "promised KO" in a Knockout for you. You read me.......

Lion Heart (0-1) You seem to be an ugly ass motherfucker! Since you're talking so much about brains, I'll knock them out of your ugly head to keep you quiet you scum! Never in my life have I seen anyone that dumb to think that he can beat a full-force Lion Heart at his best!!!! The only thing you have learned from your first fight is how to lose, and you're gonna do just that in our fight, in satisfying fashion ;)

• Downvote 1

Lion Heart (0-1) You seem to be an ugly ass motherfucker! Since you're talking so much about brains, I'll knock them out of your ugly head to keep you quiet you scum! Never in my life have I seen anyone that dumb to think that he can beat a full-force Lion Heart at his best!!!! The only thing you have learned from your first fight is how to lose, and you're gonna do just that in our fight, in satisfying fashion ;)

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

" OHHHHH no you didnt? "

.... please stop making statement ......

• Upvote 1

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

" OHHHHH no you didnt? "

Lion Heart (0-1) As long as I back this smack up, I can spill shit on your head however I want. And I'll back it up bigtime, you'll know your place after this one :) I'll kick you right back into Germany, The Island will be over for ya ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lion Heart (0-1) As long as I back this smack up, I can spill shit on your head however I want. And I'll back it up bigtime, you'll know your place after this one :) I'll kick you right back into Germany, The Island will be over for ya ;)

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

" I write no common sense on the list and are reliefed that i will face no real challenge in the Cage.

Sorry fans that will either be a quick one, or a boring one. The kind that hurts in the eyes."

"I think i will drag him the whole way to a decision, to give him the most amount of punishment. "

"Mhhhh yeah that sounds like a plan."

"Möge niemand mit dir sein."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

Train of thought powered by Oddr Sigsteinn

:nono:

:OMG:

:poster_stupid:

:youwish:

:boxing:

<_<

:mad:

:explode:

:injured: (representing the other guy)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w8.jpg

Lion Heart (1-1) (1 KO)

Told you, you miserable shit!!!!! There's not a man alive that can beat me!

P.S. I think I deserve a rematch against Ryan Angelo. Please, let me put my hands on him ASAP and I'll knock his head off!!!

Ryan ain't got shit, and he doesn't deserve to be #2!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w8.jpg

Lion Heart (1-1) (1 KO)

Told you, you miserable shit!!!!! There's not a man alive that can beat me!

P.S. I think I deserve a rematch against Ryan Angelo. Please, let me put my hands on him ASAP and I'll knock his head off!!!

Ryan ain't got shit, and he doesn't deserve to be #2!!!!

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

" I have to put Pride on the missing list. Seems you have none. I didnt wanted to hug you the whole fight. The Result is what you shouted, but the rest seems :sick01: . There i was thinking you show up to throw down and then you just hug me. For my taste this Fight was to close up and man you smell like shit when you start to sweat, you should do something about that. Find some other guy to hug in your next match and piss off."

"Info at the Org, dont send any more Clinch fuckers my way, not gonna do that again.

It seems like a lot of managers training assholes. Would like an opponent who can at least show some respect, class and offer the Fans an interesting Fight. Not this bullshit result orientated gameplan fuck. If i wanted to wrestle i would have gone MMA not KT, for fuck sake. "

"

"The press can piss off for a week or more, have to get a clear head and decide some stuff.

Sorry to my Fans that they got disapointed. Another of these lean against Fights and not Stand-Up Fights."

"And Lion Heart please consider the Doctor, i think your smell help you to knock me out, damn i got really dissy sometime and that without a punsh."

Sully's Prediction - PRIDE: Cast Away VI

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Welcome everyone to another edition of Sully's Fight Predictions!

Now normally here i would plug our partners, but after assuring me he would send out sponsorships to our fighters, he actually hasn't done squat. So i'm gonna send business to another clothing store on The Island. So for the best training gear on The Island, look no further than Kayos Klothing and Island Xtreme Fight-Gear for nice clothing with reasonable prices!! Tell them Sully sent ya!!

What a week for fight fans! PRIDE KT is finally establishing itself as the premier KT org and people are slowly making names for themselves!! Who will continue to make a name for themself? Who will fall short? Who will drop in to Sully's Bar & Grill for a beer afterwards? We'll see...

(PRELIMINARY FIGHTS)

Porco Nudo v Anthony Barreras

Barreras coming off a submission loss while Nudo a decision loss. This is Barerra's KT debut. I think he will wear down Nudo for the decision victory.

Bernard Brentwood v Chad Sexyton

Both men making their debut. I know nothing about either men, but i can't bet against a guy with a nick name "Bang Bang." Sexyton to use his size advantage to earn the easy victory.

Bobby Richer v Willy The Kid

Richer making his KT debut after suffering a submission loss while The Kid is coming off a TKO loss. Hard one to call here but i think Richer will come away with the close decision victory.

Bob Buran v Jedrej Kozlow

Two more debutants. Boxer Kozlow against striker Buran. Don't blink because this could end quickly. Kozlow to strike first and end it with punches in the first round.

Silvio Asap v Irshaad Sayed

Both men desperately needing a win here as they are both coming off losses. At last view, Sayed did not look to be in too good a shape, but that could change by fight night. Asap to earn his first victory with an easy decision.

-=BREAK=-

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

You know, life on The Island is hard. You're away from your family and friends and it seems like all you do is eat, train and fight. So when you're feeling tired after a hard day of training, why not relax down at Sully's Bar & Grill and relax with an icy cold Sully's Brew. Here you can watch all the latest fights on our HD screens while talking to beautiful ladies and slamming down cold refreshing beer. As a matter of fact, I'm heading down there now!

http://i.imgur.com/xktsfFo.png?1?9816

Ahhh, Sully's! Official sponsors of http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1409576889PKTtiban_zps311cfa481.png

Remember to drink responsibly!

-=End Break=-

(MAIN CARD)

Jake Gilas v Kick Boxer

Gilas cruised his way to victory on his debut, but will he show more aggression this time? Kick Boxer has shown he can take punishment and will look to earn his first victory. If Gilas fights the way he did on his debut, then Kick Boxer should be able to walk through his kicks to earn the late TKO stoppage.

Max Matthiessen v Sagat Petchyindee

2 more guys who need a victory. "Mad Max" is coming off a decision loss while Petchyindee is coming off 2 TKO losse I predict Mad Max to earn his first TKO victory and Petchyindee to maybe consider another career.

Basil Hastings v Riku Kiri

Going into this fight, Kiri looks like the more rounded fighter as he has ground skills. Hastings has bounced back from his loss and actually delivered on a "head kick" promise he made. I'll take credit for that as he visited my Bar & Grill a few times before and after the fight to re-fuel :D. Kiri, your blue belt may help you in a MMA fight, but I'm afraid Hastings will continue his head kick TKO streak.

Andries Harald v Amir Soulah

We cross to the big men once again as Harald bounced back from his MMA loss to earn his KT debut victory. I see him continuing that and steamrolling Soulah in the first round.

Bo Dallas v Khasar Borjigin

The main event!!! This fight has everyone talking as much loved fighters "El" Bo Dallas (the REAL Bo Dallas) takes on Khasar BO-rjign (heh!). Both men have built quite a fan base and it is hard to pick a winner. Dallas has been impressive in his debut while Borjigin was able to bounce back from defeat. Gah! It's a tough one to pick, but if i HAD to choose, i'd say "El" Bo to live up to his name and carve Borjigin up with his elbows. But when all's said and done, i love both these guys and they will both be welcome at Sully's for the after party and the beer will be on me!!

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w8.jpg

Ezekial "The Enforcer" Wallace

"I know I'm the new guy on the Island, but I am here to take on the best the Island has to offer. Nothing personal Ludger Kresnik, but you are not anywhere near the best and you have no idea what you signed up for. You're last fight was not impressive and the man you beat was fighting out of his weight class. Let's see how you fast you crumble when you face someone your own size!"

~The Enforcer

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

" I have to put Pride on the missing list. Seems you have none. I didnt wanted to hug you the whole fight. The Result is what you shouted, but the rest seems :sick01: . There i was thinking you show up to throw down and then you just hug me. For my taste this Fight was to close up and man you smell like shit when you start to sweat, you should do something about that. Find some other guy to hug in your next match and piss off."

"Info at the Org, dont send any more Clinch fuckers my way, not gonna do that again.

It seems like a lot of managers training assholes. Would like an opponent who can at least show some respect, class and offer the Fans an interesting Fight. Not this bullshit result orientated gameplan fuck. If i wanted to wrestle i would have gone MMA not KT, for fuck sake. "

"

"The press can piss off for a week or more, have to get a clear head and decide some stuff.

Sorry to my Fans that they got disapointed. Another of these lean against Fights and not Stand-Up Fights."

"And Lion Heart please consider the Doctor, i think your smell help you to knock me out, damn i got really dissy sometime and that without a punsh."

Lion Heart (1-1) (1 KO) - oh, guess you've never smelt it. This is how a MAN smells, piggy boy ;) You're such a pussy, everything about me knocks you out - my punches, my hugging, even my smell!!! Man, it's just so funny to watch you talk like that... I've seen you crumbled and wincing in pain unable to beat the count... Hopelessly trying to get up.... After seeing you in such state, you look to me as a miserable fuck, and those words and excuses of yours are looking funny. I have no interested in you now, I have truly shown who is the better man by dominating you and then knocking you out. Now, Ryan is in my mind.

Lion Heart (1-1) (1 KO) - oh, guess you've never smelt it. This is how a MAN smells, piggy boy ;) You're such a pussy, everything about me knocks you out - my punches, my hugging, even my smell!!! Man, it's just so funny to watch you talk like that... I've seen you crumbled and wincing in pain unable to beat the count... Hopelessly trying to get up.... After seeing you in such state, you look to me as a miserable fuck, and those words and excuses of yours are looking funny. I have no interested in you now, I have truly shown who is the better man by dominating you and then knocking you out. Now, Ryan is in my mind.

Oddr Sigsteinn

170lbs

"I think not, but we will see each other again. And that smell was defenetly not a man once, that was pure troll smell. I am with that, done talking to you and let you have the last word, so that you can embarrass yourself a last time infront of everybody"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096712226816.jpg

Victor "THE ANNIHILATOR" Szczęsny (257572)-''List of Absolute SHITBAGS who have no future whatsoever. -->

1)"The Emperor of Muay Thai" Sagat Petchyindee

(257544),155

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=257544

Look at his nickname first and then his record which is 0W-2L-0D .LOL

2)Silvio Asap (257742) -170

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=257742

This sucker cuts easily,trains in $500 Weekly Gym and brags of an outstanding record of 0W-2L-0D. LMAO

3)Sissy Ash, oops sorry fellas it's Missy Ash (257759)-155

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=257759

This dumfuck trains in the best gym on Island i.e Cozad and no wonder he posses a gratifying record of 0W-2L-0D. HAHAHA

More names will added after future events.Stay tuned suckers.

''

Victor "THE ANNIHILATOR" Szczęsny (257572)

UPDATE

4)Rorion "The Nemesis" Villanova (257496)-265+

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=257496

As horrible as he looks http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16b11.jpg

as horrible is his record 0W-2L-0D

5)Oddr Sigsteinn (257579)-170

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=257579

Apparently this dude likes to smell his opponent.wtf??

Once your inside the cage your whole focus is to KO the other but this guy is busy identifying what his opponent smells like. LOL

He says lion heart smells like Shit but the irony is that his own record

0W-2L-0D is shit too.

• Downvote 2

Victor "THE ANNIHILATOR" Szczęsny (257572)

UPDATE

4)Rorion "The Nemesis" Villanova (257496)-265+

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=257496

As horrible as he looks http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16b11.jpg

as horrible is his record 0W-2L-0D

5)Oddr Sigsteinn (257579)-170

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=257579

Apparently this dude likes to smell his opponent.wtf??

Once your inside the cage your whole focus is to KO the other but this guy is busy identifying what his opponent smells like. LOL

He says lion heart smells like Shit but the irony is that his own record

0W-2L-0D is shit too.

Lion Heart (1-1) (1 KO) You seemed like an unfortunous polish hobbit for me but at least for once you're right - Oddr Sigstein is a shitbag.

Lion Heart (1-1) (1 KO) You seemed like an unfortunous polish hobbit for me but at least for once you're right - Oddr Sigstein is a shitbag.

Victor "THE ANNIHILATOR" Szczęsny (257572-And at least for once you have won.LOL

Victor "THE ANNIHILATOR" Szczęsny (257572-

http://makeameme.org/media/created/and-hes-gone.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14049109627015.jpg

Stannis Baratheon

"Oh, but I am very much here. That person you saw before was a mere imposter. I am Stannis of the House Baratheon, first of my name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Victor Szczesny, you have been talking a lot lately, but sooner or later, everyone shall find out exactly what you are. You are a pitiful little man, who needs to talk a lot in order to cover your lack of ability. Sooner or later, I will face you, and I will defeat you. Why will I do this? Because I am Stannis Baratheon and I don't take shit from anyone. Now, the quicker I can be given a contract by Scooby, the quicker I can begin my reign of dominance"

• Upvote 1

Stannis Baratheon

"Oh, but I am very much here. That person you saw before was a mere imposter. I am Stannis of the House Baratheon, first of my name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Victor Szczesny, you have been talking a lot lately, but sooner or later, everyone shall find out exactly what you are. You are a pitiful little man, who needs to talk a lot in order to cover your lack of ability. Sooner or later, I will face you, and I will defeat you. Why will I do this? Because I am Stannis Baratheon and I don't take shit from anyone. Now, the quicker I can be given a contract by Scooby, the quicker I can begin my reign of dominance"

Soloman "Swag" Swain

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096885427026.jpg

Get in line Robert. This coward is mine next #swag

Stannis Baratheon

Victor "THE ANNIHILATOR" Szczęsny (257572- You don't take shit from anyone and neither do i so you can babble all you want lil bitch but you'll labelled imposter too once you lose in your first fight just like the guy who you calling imposter now. lmao

Your punkass manager is gonna keep hiring-firing unless he gets a fighter with decent hiddens.

The only place where you reign of dominance can begin is your imaginary world where you live in.You should go to gym instead of watching too much Game of thrones.