PRIDE-KT Official Smacktalk Thread

Scooby

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27b6.jpg

Master Nesquik (262099)

Haha you do not scare me, yes I lose but this is just because I did a mistake so I paid the price, maybe you cut me for one day but what matter, I will be ready for the next fight and don't worry I will kick your ass when we will make the rematch for the moment I let you enjoy this little victory.

PS: Its took you 1 rest session to get back to your full energy while i never stop training don't worry I will be ready for you in the rematch ! And by the way I'm waiting Ranjid choice to make mine :)

Master Nesquik (262099)

Haha you do not scare me, yes I lose but this is just because I did a mistake so I paid the price, maybe you cut me for one day but what matter, I will be ready for the next fight and don't worry I will kick your ass when we will make the rematch for the moment I let you enjoy this little victory.

PS: Its took you 1 rest session to get back to your full energy while i never stop training don't worry I will be ready for you in the rematch ! And by the way I'm waiting Ranjid choice to make mine :)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14162481162945.png

"Mr. OBNOXIOUS" Krzysztof Szczęsny (261942)-You'll kick my ass? Lmao

Are you living in some alternate dimension,kid?

huh,I guess i punched you so fucking hard that you are now hallucinating.I apologize for being so impudent.Next time i'll let you know consequences of being punched my Mr. Obnoxious but then again you have already experienced that. :P

Ranjit has made his pick so now it's you turn.Care to pick me?I hope you brought a pair of balls with you on your way to island.I wouldn't mind obliterating you again.

• Upvote 1

Master Nesquik (262099)

Barack you need to know that I didn't picked you because you lost, in fact I asked scooby to fight you or your previous opponent it didn't matter I just had to pick someone but if you think I made a mistake then I'll show you I did not done a such thing by knocking you out in the first round

As for you little b$tch don't think you are the best because you won one fight, don't worry next time you will be my bitch for 2 round and you won't be able to fight anymore !

Ultimate Kickboxer round II

Ranjid Infuriated (9) vs Jason Hunt (11) Ranjid chooses to fight the shortest fighters in the Tourny

Master Nesquik (12) vs Barack Obama (8) Nesquik chooses to fight a higher ranked opponent despite two lower ranked opponent still being on the board

Metatron Halo (13) vs Eduardo Patrik (14) Halo chooses to fight the lowest ranked opponent, no surprise here as both fighters get there dream matchup

Muhammad Infuriated (10) vs Khal Drogo (4) Muhammed chooses number 4 ranked fighter in Khal Drogo, hoping his KO power will be enough to halt Drogo's Determination

TBD (new picking order)

1-3. Huey Freeman /Number Six /Beast Mode (tie)

4. Abed Infuriated

5. Krzysztof Szczęsny

6. Sanjay Infuriated

Master Nesquik (262099)

Barack you need to know that I didn't picked you because you lost, in fact I asked scooby to fight you or your previous opponent it didn't matter I just had to pick someone but if you think I made a mistake then I'll show you I did not done a such thing by knocking you out in the first round

As for you little b$tch don't think you are the best because you won one fight, don't worry next time you will be my bitch for 2 round and you won't be able to fight anymore !

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14162481162945.png

"Mr. OBNOXIOUS" Krzysztof Szczęsny (261942)-What a load of crap,you punkass.You talk about how you'll kick my ass then you should have picked me.Where are your balls?

I guess your moma stashed them in the jar where you keep your candies.

You wanna make me your bitch ??

NEWS FLASH

I have already made you my bitch with that TKO victory. lol

I christen you now as Krzysztof's central asian Bitch.Until you beat me (which will never happen) this is your new name.

P.S- I am not the best but certainly better than you shithead.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38b17.jpgI

Sanjay Infuriated

It was a shame to have to fight my brother, but I did what I had to do. Thank you to Ranjid for a hard fought battle, thanks to Scooby for the opportunity and the KO of the Night award, and lastly, thanks to Kshit for the $10k bonus for my Spinning Back Fist finish. I do not know who I will be fighting, but I wish them the best of luck in our battle. Good luck to my brothers Ranjid and Muhammad in their fights against Jason Hunt and Khal Drogo, and good luck to Abed against whoever he faces.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b21.jpg

Abed "Choot Ke Bhoot" Infuriated

"The Most Unpredictable Fighter"

“My brothers and I.. We are the only decent people from India. It’s the truth.. I can’t speak for them when I say this, but growing up there.. I always felt like an outcast. Why? Because I have a realistic view on life, this world, and everything that comes along with it. I am not some idiot that has unrealistic ideas, plans, and so on, in my life right now nor for the future. It saddens me to see so many delusional people from my country, but alas, what can one do about it besides turning the other cheek and let them rot in their idiotic ways. Having no life, no future, nothing to live for. Luckily my brothers and I are a set of unique people, all very strong individuals who will stand for what they think is the right thing to do in this world. We shall fight for what we believe in. And that mentality has brought us all to fighting for a living.. and unfortunately two of my brothers were picked to fight each other.. But as you can see, they went all out, going for the win at both sides. That’s how we are, that’s how we live our lives. That’s the reason why you will see one of the Infuriated win this tournament.

Enough about my family.. The tournament has had its first round complete and I came out victorious.. One can say I am the most unpredictable fighter in this tournament as I was able to go out there in a kickboxing match and take home the win via Triangle Armbar submission. One would think that it would not be allowed to win that way.. but I did.. one would think I would not get anything for it.. but I also took home the Fight of the Night and Submission of the Night awards for it. It shows you, being as unpredictable as me has its benefits. I am taking home good money from this tournament just by the awards – and all of that on top of the first place price money.. my brothers and I shall have a feast when we get back home. They will benefit from my win as I know I shall from theirs.

Now Eduardo Patrik, I’d say you fought well and that it was a good match. However that would make me a liar, as you had no chance of winning the match. You were outclassed from the second you agreed to the bout. What were you thinking? Maybe that’s it.. maybe you were not thinking. But it’s okay, I would gladly give you a rematch for you to proof me wrong. So how about after you lose your upcoming match, you come challenge me? Seems like a fair deal. I promise you I will not go for the Triangle Armbar again, I honestly feel more like a leg lock next time and take you out this tournament with a broken leg. What do you say? Are you ‘down’ for this? You better be, you punk.

Now my upcoming match is against a fighter named.. Number Six..” –Abed looks a little annoyed when he says the name of his opponent, and then shakes his head- “Six.. why would you pick a fight with me? Can you not see that you have no chance against me? You are Number Six.. I am Number One.. You should be picking fights with the drunk fan in the cheap seats, because that’s the only guy you could beat, let it be still by decision, but a win is a win. Now you already annoy me, and even more so then Patrik did. So for you I think I am going for the RNC finish. I am joking of course.. I will knock you out cold, and that’s all there is to be said about that. I however sincerely hope that you are prepared, Number Six, prepared to become Number Fourteen because when I am done with you, you will be known as the worst fighter in this tournament with the beating I will give you”

• Upvote 2

“My brothers and I.. We are the only decent people from India. It’s the truth.. I can’t speak for them when I say this, but growing up there.. I always felt like an outcast. Why? Because I have a realistic view on life, this world, and everything that comes along with it. I am not some idiot that has unrealistic ideas, plans, and so on, in my life right now nor for the future. It saddens me to see so many delusional people from my country, but alas, what can one do about it besides turning the other cheek and let them rot in their idiotic ways. Having no life, no future, nothing to live for. Luckily my brothers and I are a set of unique people, all very strong individuals who will stand for what they think is the right thing to do in this world. We shall fight for what we believe in. And that mentality has brought us all to fighting for a living.. and unfortunately two of my brothers were picked to fight each other.. But as you can see, they went all out, going for the win at both sides. That’s how we are, that’s how we live our lives. That’s the reason why you will see one of the Infuriated win this tournament.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19b17.jpg

Ranjid Infuriated

"Spot on brother, well said."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096238538105.gif

BO DALLAS

5-0

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140902031115pktcb_zps799d5b4f.png

Another UnBOlievable performance by the best Kickboxer on the Island! Got to give it to Victor, he was tougher than I expected. I wanted to get the KO but a decision win is still a win. I'm sure beanpole will be back talking shit in no time. I think we did enough to earn Fight of the Night hopefully the person giving out awards agrees :thumbup: Whats next for Bo? It looks like a possible rematch could be on the horizon between either Milk Man or Boullion. But I think there should be Saputo vs Boullion before i rematch either man. But who should I fight next? Grimes has looked pretty good and is undefeated, but Riese has looked pretty good in his last couple fights so if he wins his upcoming fight then I think he may have earned a shot. But in the end its not my call and I will fight whoever is put in front of me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096238538105.gif

BO DALLAS

5-0

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140902031115pktcb_zps799d5b4f.png

Another UnBOlievable performance by the best Kickboxer on the Island! Got to give it to Victor, he was tougher than I expected. I wanted to get the KO but a decision win is still a win. I'm sure beanpole will be back talking shit in no time. I think we did enough to earn Fight of the Night hopefully the person giving out awards agrees :thumbup: Whats next for Bo? It looks like a possible rematch could be on the horizon between either Milk Man or Boullion. But I think there should be Saputo vs Boullion before i rematch either man. But who should I fight next? Grimes has looked pretty good and is undefeated, but Riese has looked pretty good in his last couple fights so if he wins his upcoming fight then I think he may have earned a shot. But in the end its not my call and I will fight whoever is put in front of me.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23a1.jpg

Dierk Riese

"Before facing you i think i need to get more Hype under me and to be honest i really dont deserve it at the moment even if i win the Match this Week. So i will take the Fights the Matchmaker is giving me and we will see if i really deserve a shot at the Titel. Just one advice maybe, dont feel too comftable with the Titel around your waist. The Knockout can be around every corner now for you. :D See ya around Bo and keep it BOlivible."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b27.jpg

Calvin "The Tiger" King (257864)

After a 3 fight losing streak, i finally got some much needed confidence back with a victory.

Vlad Pacheneko, mad props to you for stepping into the cage with me but in the end i needed to win to continue my career. This is just the start...

PRIDE REFLECTIONS!

featuring "Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

Hello everybody!! It's been a while but the McGuiness brothers are back in your life!!

First thing is first, i would like to apologize on behalf of my brother "Sully" for the lack of previews. The both of us have been really busy training and fighting. We missed a few fight cards and quite a lot has happened since we have been gone.

First, let's have a look at the first round of The Ultimate Kickboxer.

16 fighters made their debut in this tournament and boy was it a strange old card! It seemed like there was something for everyone!

Jedrej Kozlow , Khal Drogo, Sanjay Infuriated and Krzysztof Szczęsny all scored first round (T)KO's in their debut while Huey Freeman, Number Six and Beast Mode earned decision victories. But in what would be the strangest fight of the night Abed Infuriated forgot he was in a KT fight and took the fight to the ground and scored a submission victory! What the...?

In other fights Svend Haraldsson needed only 32 seconds to claim the vacant PRIDE SuperHeavyweight Title.

We finished up with Francois Boullion knocking out William Dillinger in the second round to hand him his 3rd loss in a row.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm just gonna take a break as i take you through what happened at PRIDE: Survival V

• Upvote 1

PRIDE REFLECTIONS!

featuring "Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

...Aaaaaaand we're back!! Ahhh, the smooth crisp taste of Sully's HB! Official drink of PRIDE KT!

Now where were we? Oh yeah! We followed up from The Ultimate Kickboxer with PRIDE: Survival V.

Malik Jennings v Riski Hester

In the first fight of the night, Jennings tagged Hester early in the fight. Hester takes the fight to the clinch where Jennings was able to control him and take him to the second round. But 5 seconds into the second round, a confident Jennings lands a BEAUTIFUL combo to send Hester to sleep.

Rick Grimes v Stojan Blasko

Grimes improves to 3-0 after taking on Blasko. Blasko tried to take the fight to the clinch but was Grimes was able to avoid and keep the fight where he wanted. Grimes was able to control the fight and although he didn't do much damage he was able to cruise to a fairly convincing victory.

Andre Mitchell v Bobby Richer

In a very close fight Richer was able to cut Mitchell up early in the first round. But it seemed Mitchell was able to recover in the second round as he found a sense of urgency. Both men are looking for their first victory and in the end Mitchell was able to earn the victory that could have gone either way.

Calvin King v Vlad Pacheneko

Here we go! I am a bit biased here but my brother from another mother, Mr Calvin King here was able to turn a 3 fight losing streak around by making short work of Pacheneko. Hopefully this will kickstart his motivation back to the top!

Dummy Tummy v Oliver Radcliff

Now to the fatty division as Tummy totally dominated Radcliff from start to finish He rocked Radcliff early in the fight and although Radcliff showed heart, Tummy swarmed and finished him off just under the 7 minute mark of the first round. Ouch!

Riki Tahlin v Darryl Hinds

Total domination by Tahlin as Hinds takes the fight into the clinch, only to be knee'd and elbowed into a bloody mess. Tahlin came close to finishing a few times but Hinds hung on. Had this fight gone another round, i fear Hinds would have needed a new face.

Aaron Doucet v Comcast Guy

A sluggish affair in the fatso division as Doucet and Guy both hugged and tried to slap each other for 20 mins. From what the guys at the back told me, Doucet won. Yawn...

Mikael Saputo v Manlove Kush

The Milk Man Saputo totally dominated from start to finish here, whether it was in the clinch or standing, Kush had no chance. But gimme an icy cold Sully's HB over a milk any day!

Avro Lancaster v Terry Acton

After 2 Quick Fights on the Island, Lancaster makes his PRIDE debut and carefully took out veteran Acton in the first round by carefully picking his shots. He improves to a perfect 3-0. Watch out for this kid!

PRIDE KT Lightweight Title Fight - Bo Dallas v Victor Szczęsny

Bo Dallas with another unBOlievable performance here as he totally dominated that pencil with gloves Szczęsny. Heeven came close to finishing the fight but credit to Victor, he hung in there and didn't get himself snapped in half.

And that's it for this week! Be sure to join us soon as we look into PRIDE: Thanksgiving Special!

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14131968466972.jpg

Riki "The Stealth Assassin" Tahlin

- Fear and Wonder -

"Darryl Hinds claimed the title as my last victim. I have to admit, the fighter showed his strength in the fight. A big heart is beating in his chest and it helped him keep going while taking knees and elbows to the face. He remained standing, unfortunately. But I still stopped him in his tracks and can write off another contract. Now I have found my next challenge, and that would be against William Dillinger. William.. has had little luck in his past 3 fights and lost them all. One could say, this would be an easy fight for me but I don’t want to overlook him and get taught a humbling lesson. I will prepare for this match as it would be a title fight and walk away with my arms raised – knowing I came prepared, and trained for a battle. William, you are my next hit and I hope you are ready to make me a rich man."