Questions after UFC Fight Night 50

verbalkint

- Always wondered... would you bet against Keith Petersen being a cannibal in his leisure time?

- At a certain point of your UFC career, do you have to decide between any sort Phillippians reference, thanking Jebus or an assugly family name tat on your back?

- I’m a b-boy, standing in my b-boy stance, hurry up and give me the microphone before I Roth-well?

- Will our love for Jojo and Tiny Tornado be strong enough to go trough a whole mess of a TUF/TMZ season with Bec f'n Hyatt and Felice Herring? And is there more talentfree white trash we do not even know about?

- What the fuck is wrong with Tamada's eyes? Supernatural, anyone?

- When Florian calls a RNC "tight"... is it an odd coincidence that fighters escape the choke every damn time 1-2 seconds later or does Florian in fact trigger it by saying so? And will it work the other way around from now on like it did here also?

- Guess who gives a fuck?

http://oi27.tinypic.com/6ohb3b.jpg

• Upvote 1

- Always wondered... would you bet against Keith Petersen being a cannibal in his leisure time?

- At a certain point of your UFC career, do you have to decide between any sort Phillippians reference, thanking Jebus or an assugly family name tat on your back?

- Im a b-boy, standing in my b-boy stance, hurry up and give me the microphone before I Roth-well?

- Will our love for Jojo and Tiny Tornado be strong enough to go trough a whole mess of a TUF/TMZ season with Bec f'n Hyatt and Felice Herring? And is there more talentfree white trash we do not even know about?

- What the fuck is wrong with Tamada's eyes? Supernatural, anyone?

- When Florian calls a RNC "tight"... is it an odd coincidence that fighters escape the choke every damn time 1-2 seconds later or does Florian in fact trigger it by saying so? And will it work the other way around from now on like it did here also?

- Guess who gives a fuck?

http://oi27.tinypic.com/6ohb3b.jpg

Have you been on the herbal, verbal?

Have you been on the herbal, verbal?

No, i was quite a stoner in my youth though, oh boy. I'm just really really afraid of Keith Petersen, had a good laugh about the Invicta Photoshop fail and Rothwell's breakdance, quite a shiver when i saw the TUF preview and so on. The thing with Florian is true, it happened 3 times this year minimum.

Well, at least one guy got my humors here...

Me. :wheelchair: