Mentor, im challenging you -

Viking

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see leave MMATycoon?

• The legendary tycoon superstar - Castor Rollins
    • the old lady scamming, multi using cheater - Mentor

To a Tycoon Deathmatch. You and me will battle it out in a legendary deathmatch consisting of 7 fights.

Here are the rules:

A person has to get a minimum of 4 points to win the deathmatch. (1 point = win, 0.5 point = draw, 0 point lose)

Loser will leave this game, never to return again, ever. (Not even with your multis)

We will go threw our rosters and agree on the matchups.

5x5 min fights, cage, 10 point must. We will both have 6 weeks to prepare our fighters.

Mike Tycoon will delete the losers account.

Oh you thought the Dramabringer had retired/died? You were wrong, im back, and im ready for one last showdown. Bring it on, punk.

Do you accept or decline?

Quack quack.

/ The Scamhunter, Castor Rollins

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

nothings going to happen guys. sorry to burst your bubble.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1873931/say-what-o.gif

ok ok enough with the GIF's, only way it wont happen is if Mentor pusies out and loses even more face than he already has. Assuming he has any face left

I had to vote castor, not just because I'm in the same alliance(try not to down vote off the bat here, keep reading) because looking at it objectively Mentor seems like the better choice to keep around.

Caster - Normal member with a -48 rating, despite 10 positive votes on the original post of this topic.

Mentor - Developer with a 10 rating, despite the huge hit he's been taking with people down voting him.

Now I may not know what exactly either of your history is with the forum in full but I can say that Mentor was a huge help to me when I was getting off the ground as a new player(hence the reason I gave him a second chance instead of just leaving his alliance). So while in the short term Mentor is more disliked then you it seems like he might eventually pull himself back up while you seem to be a consistent shithead. It's all about the long term.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I had to vote castor, not just because I'm in the same alliance(try not to down vote off the bat here, keep reading) because looking at it objectively Mentor seems like the better choice to keep around.

Caster - Normal member with a -48 rating, despite 10 positive votes on the original post of this topic.

Mentor - Developer with a 10 rating, despite the huge hit he's been taking with people down voting him.

Now I may not know what exactly either of your history is with the forum in full but I can say that Mentor was a huge help to me when I was getting off the ground as a new player(hence the reason I gave him a second chance instead of just leaving his alliance). So while in the short term Mentor is more disliked then you it seems like he might eventually pull himself back up while you seem to be a consistent shithead. It's all about the long term.

I'd rather a character like castor that talks shit and has some fun over a cheater and someone who uses this game to scam people any day of the week. Honestly Castor is one of the main reasons the forums are so lively and fun.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'd rather a character like castor that talks shit and has some fun over a cheater and someone who uses this game to scam people any day of the week. Honestly Castor is one of the main reasons the forums are so lively and fun.

I don't actually have any problem with Caster, I can't recall ever down voting any of his posts. Just when comparing the two it seems that Mentor would have done more to help the game in the past and seems likely to be the person to do more to help the game in the future if given the chance. I'm also not sticking up his breaking the rules, I'm glad he was caught and I'm glad he's eating it now but I'd like to think he won't do it again and given some time he'll be able to pull himself back together with the community eventually getting past the whole fiasco.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't actually have any problem with Caster, I can't recall ever down voting any of his posts. Just when comparing the two it seems that Mentor would have done more to help the game in the past and seems likely to be the person to do more to help the game in the future if given the chance. I'm also not sticking up his breaking the rules, I'm glad he was caught and I'm glad he's eating it now but I'd like to think he won't do it again and given some time he'll be able to pull himself back together with the community eventually getting past the whole fiasco.

I personally don't think he will ever be see in the same light and he shouldn't, I'm amazed he's still allowed to play to be honest.

• Downvote 1