Why did I take an energy hit?

Lefty

Both my fighters Phil Mcracken (http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=168902) and Rocky Marciano (http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=33068) took energy hits when I had private flights booked for them to reach Sydney for exactly fight time.

Am I missing something here? I buy a private jet to avoid absolute bullshit like this and then this happens...

Am I supposed to fly them in for 30 minutes before local fight time or what? I really do not understand this and I just lost a fight because of it. Really unhappy with this!

If you have a private jet and you book flights to get to all your fights then there is no way this should ever be happening. And this is the only time I ever booked a flight to arrive for exactly fight time... Bullshit!

• Upvote 2

Both my fighters Phil Mcracken (http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=168902) and Rocky Marciano (http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=33068) took energy hits when I had private flights booked for them to reach Sydney for exactly fight time.

Am I missing something here? I buy a private jet to avoid absolute bullshit like this and then this happens...

Am I supposed to fly them in for 30 minutes before local fight time or what? I really do not understand this and I just lost a fight because of it. Really unhappy with this!

If you have a private jet and you book flights to get to all your fights then there is no way this should ever be happening. And this is the only time I ever booked a flight to arrive for exactly fight time... Bullshit!

Agreed.

is i read it you scheduled the Flight so that they reach sydney at 18.00 sydney time?

rather let them land 17.30 and also lift of again 18.30.

the energy hit i cant explain, but i shouldnt happen with the private flight. did they got a meal on there flight?

This is a great example of of what I'm objecting to in the coming changes thread. (simple fuckups/in game errors/etc..)

Bottom line is, you lose a fight because of it and someone else gets an easy win.

Not cool.

• Upvote 1

This is a great example of of what I'm objecting to in the coming changes thread. (simple fuckups/in game errors/etc..)

Bottom line is, you lose a fight because of it and someone else gets an easy win.

Not cool.

not to sound harsh, but thats life and shouldnt that be a part of a game, that mistakes get you in trouble. just dont fuck up. and double check. be informed.

i mean maybe there will be an app someday, that does everything for you and makes your mistakes go away. then you never have to log in again. :P

i mean i understand that it is something you can blow up over, it happend to me too. but it happend once and now i know what to do the next so that it doesnt happen.

• Upvote 2

not to sound harsh, but thats life and shouldnt that be a part of a game, that mistakes get you in trouble. just dont fuck up. and double check. be informed.

i mean maybe there will be an app someday, that does everything for you and makes your mistakes go away. then you never have to log in again. :P

i mean i understand that it is something you can blow up over, it happend to me too. but it happend once and now i know what to do the next so that it doesnt happen.

There are many ways to deal with it, happens in life.

I mean, you could argue that with "fighter death", not just losing a fight, but the whole fighter for good.

I would hate that more than an energy hit, but there seem to be some that think that fighter death inclusion is cool.

The same deterrent can be achieved without the energy hit, with managerial hype loss and economic sanctions, which is fair enough.

The energy hit is an unfair way to punish someone for not being where he should be, come fight time.

I play this game to win fair fights and to get a good ranking.

That means I don't want wins handed to me, but I also don't want to give losses away.

Anything else in this game is just means to win fights and get better ranking.

• Upvote 1

So did this happen because I booked the flight to arrive for 1800 Sydney time?

I still do not understand how I took an energy hit and got teleported when my fighters were on a flight to the fight already.

Don't act like this isn't a problem. I am not here whining...

This is a legit glitch/error and should not happen ever. So many people have told me they book their flights to arrive for exactly fight time and never have problems. That is what they say actually: "...and I never have problems..."

From top tycoon managers in the best alliances in this game do I hear such things from (even moderators) and then what do you know... This goes and happens. I have never heard of this. If anyone can explain please fill me in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So did this happen because I booked the flight to arrive for 1800 Sydney time?

I still do not understand how I took an energy hit and got teleported when my fighters were on a flight to the fight already.

Don't act like this isn't a problem. I am not here whining...

This is a legit glitch/error and should not happen ever. So many people have told me they book their flights to arrive for exactly fight time and never have problems. That is what they say actually: "...and I never have problems..."

From top tycoon managers in the best alliances in this game do I hear such things from (even moderators) and then what do you know... This goes and happens. I have never heard of this. If anyone can explain please fill me in.

oh didnt know that. when i first got my jet someone told me, just to be safe arrive half an hour earlier. and how did you know they got an energy hit? plus i dont think the new teleport thing is up and running yet or am i wrong here?

i think you should wait till mike sees this and gives his comment to hit.

There are many ways to deal with it, happens in life.

I mean, you could argue that with "fighter death", not just losing a fight, but the whole fighter for good.

I would hate that more than an energy hit, but there seem to be some that think that fighter death inclusion is cool.

The same deterrent can be achieved without the energy hit, with managerial hype loss and economic sanctions, which is fair enough.

The energy hit is an unfair way to punish someone for not being where he should be, come fight time.

I play this game to win fair fights and to get a good ranking.

That means I don't want wins handed to me, but I also don't want to give losses away.

Anything else in this game is just means to win fights and get better ranking.

if you put it like this agreeed. even in real orgs, if they fuck up something half of there fight purse goes to the opponent.

you should open an topic for this new update and discuss the energy loss once and for all. dont wanna derail the topic here any more.

oh didnt know that. when i first got my jet someone told me, just to be safe arrive half an hour earlier. and how did you know they got an energy hit? plus i dont think the new teleport thing is up and running yet or am i wrong here?

i think you should wait till mike sees this and gives his comment to hit.

if you put it like this agree. even in real orgs, if they fuck up something half of there fight purse goes to the opponent.

you should open an topic for this new update and discuss the energy loss once and for all. dont wanna derail the topic here any more.

This is related to the opening topic, energy loss because of a transport fuckup/error, so this isn't really a derail.

But, I wont be making any threads on the subject.

Dont be mad at the game because you fucked up, at least you had a 'chance' to win those fights instead of being a NC and not getting paid shit. So now you know to make sure you arrive at least 30 mins before a fight

1: Get there at 17:30 as I'm not 100% sure you can use 18:00 without some issue

2. They don't seem to have been teleported as the energy loss is so small it can't be from teleporting, IMO. Most likely they lost 1 to 2% from the flight as the energy loss bar on flights is an estimate and not very accurate at times. If you want to be 100% sure they are at 100% energy make sure the jet leaves before the last training session before the flight. The fighter gets whatever energy loss from the flight (if there is one) the minute the flight leaves. So if he going to get 1% and was at 100% at the time the flight leaves, he will drop to 99%. So unless there is a training session between the flight take off and the fight where he will get rest and recover energy during the flight or after landing but before the fight, he's not going to regain that 1%.

3. Both of them where probably on the same flight from Hilo to Sydney and both show the same amount low on energy going into fight (1 to 2% is my guess), so to me this confirms they had some energy loss from the private flight of that amount.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=691122

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=691124

LT, look how much the energy bar is short - What % would you call it, I'm guessing between 1 to 2 % low on energy.

Both his fighters looks like they came into the fight at between 98 to 99%, which we all know isn't gonna make a huge difference especially when one of the opponents came in at 72 to 73% and the other at 100%. He just got clinch raped on the one he lost and got drained of energy fast.